It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Raided Manaforts House

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: namehere
isn't this action illegal and beyond the jurisdiction of members of the legislative branch? they basically just copied what marudo and his backers did in venezuela when they raided the homes of their political rivals illegally.

uhhh...

Robert Mueller is not running for office. He is not a "Political Rival". He is a lifelong Republican BTW and employed by the Justice Department that reports to the President.

That makes a difference. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Are you going to claim they didn't find anything?

If so why do you think that?

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Oh yeah cuz they love her there. All those Senate and congressional hearings one after the other. Yeah they'd protect her. Put her in jail and tell her you'll be safe here.
That's just plain silly to think they'd protect her.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

“William Browder, an American financier who has investigated Russian corruption for more than a decade, will brief the Senate Judiciary Committee at a hearing next week on the lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya’s ties to the Russian government—including to former top members of the GRU and the FSB, two of the Kremlin’s main intelligence agencies,” The Daily Beast reports.

Documents provided by Browder,”delve into the backgrounds of attorneys, lobbyists, and business executives behind what Browder says is a concerted push by the Russian government to roll back U.S. sanctions imposed in 2012. That network is also at the center of new evidence that Donald Trump Jr., the president’s eldest son, solicited damaging information on Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton from people whom he was told were representing, and passing on information from, the Russian government.”

The hearing will investigate the “Human Rights Accountability Global Initiative (HRAGI) Foundation” which has lobbied to ease sanctions on Russian oligarchs.

Trump Jr.’s contact, the Kremlin-connected lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya represents HRAGI.

Source www.rawstory.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

put together we might have a clue as to what each side wanted from the deal.

They say the lawyer left something behind when she left that meeting.

ya, I heard this, think from MSN, didn't bother bringing it up since I only heard it once and we all know that anything from msn will be shot down as being "fake news"....

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
if you haven't listened to that hearing, it's worth listening to, just for the glimpse he gives on the corruption at the highest levels of the russian gov't.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Just to be clear, DTJ had two options.

Receive evidence of Hillary's crimes and by extension help his father' campaign.

Or, refuse evidence of Hillary's crimes and by extension help Hillary's campaign.

BOTH situations meet the ridiculous definition of foreign collision being libeled around.

Traditionally, any secondary consequences of a crime are attributed back to the criminal. In this case, HRC. I see no reason this situation should be different.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: aethertek
a reply to: DanteGaland

Hence the "Mooch" sideshow for the masses, I doubt the feds will be distracted by it though.

Manafort has been involved with so much dirty activity for years, it wont be hard to pull up a few rugs to find the lever they need.

Google Manafort and Mortgage.

He laundered at least 3 Million last year during the campaign via phony Home Equity Loans on Mortgages he never really had...that were given to him by ...

A review of New York state and Suffolk County records shows the loan was made by S C 3, a subsidiary of Spruce Capital, which was co-founded by Joshua Crane, who has partnered with Donald Trump on real estate deals.

Spruce is also partially funded by Ukrainian-American real-estate magnate Alexander Rovt, who tried to donate $10,000 to Trump’s presidential campaign on Election Day but had all but the legal maximum of $2,700 returned.

This mysterious 3.5 Million loan that Manafort apparently got for free...without records being filed and for exceedingly more than his house was worth?

He got it from Spruce Capital, owned by Josh Crane and Alexander Rovt. They have extensive real estate dealings with Trump and Russian connections.

And he got the money the same day he stepped down as Campaign Chief for the Trump campaign when Manaforts dealings in Ukraine at the behest of Putin caught up with him.

This looks like Hush Money when Trump was forced to cut him loose when things got to hot with Russia to keep Manafort on.

Trump routed the money through Spruce Capital via a real estate deal or some other transfer with it earmarked to Manafort to make sure he stayed loyal after being ousted from the campaign.

Pure speculation...but that is a scenario that fits what is known.

I personally think your theory has some merit.

There was also a 16 million loan paid out on Election day and Inauguration day wasn't there? From some boutique bank that loaned out to Manafort 1/3rd of their liquidity. Or was that Flynn? Hard to remember all the corruption trail

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
It's common knowledge that Manafort
was a big wheel greaser
for any and every-thing 'Ukraine'

Hmm mmm

Check this out
How the Trump Organization's Foreign Business Ties Could Upend U.S. National Security

An exposé about Trump Corp's connexions,
It's aspirations, It's hopes
For a better world ...
for Trump that is !

More seriously, the article takes an in depth look at Trump's conflicts of interest
The most relevant - to the op at any rate - would be underneath
i'm aware that the lengthy quote that follows will probably be trimmed by mods

An Oligarch in D.C.
The Trump Organization also has dealings in Russia and Ukraine, and officials with the company have repeatedly stated they want to develop projects there.

Hoping to start its branding business in Russia, the Trump Organization registered the Trump name in 2008 as a trademark for projects in Moscow, St. Petersburg and Sochi.

It also launched negotiations with a development company called the Mos City Group, but no deal was reached.

The former Trump executive said that talks fell apart over the fees the Trump Organization wanted to charge: 25 percent of the planned project’s cost.

However, the executive said, the Trump Organization has maintained close relations with Pavel Fuks, head of the Mos City Group.

Fuks is one of the most politically prominent oligarchs in Russia, with significant interests in real estate and the country’s financial industry, including the Pushkino bank and Sovcombank.

The Trump Organization has also shown interest in Ukraine. In 2006, Donald Trump Jr. and Ivanka Trump met with Viktor Tkachuk, an adviser to the Ukrainian president, and Andriy Zaika, head of the Ukrainian Construction Consortium.

The potential financial conflicts here for a President Trump are enormous.

Moreover, Trump’s primary partner for his lucrative business in Canada, a well-respected Russo-Canadian billionaire named Alex Shnaider, is also a major investor in Russia and Ukraine, meaning American policies benefiting those countries could enrich an important business connection for the Trump Organization.

Meanwhile, Trump has raised concerns in the United States among national security experts for his consistent and effusive praise for Vladimir Putin, the Russian ruler who also now controls much of Ukraine.

With its founder in the White House, the Trump Organization would have an extraordinary entrée into those countries. If the company sold its brand in Russia while Trump was in the White House, the world could be faced with the astonishing sight of hotels and office complexes going up in downtown Moscow with the name of the American president emblazoned in gold atop the buildings.

The dealings of the Trump Organization reach into so many countries that it is impossible to detail all the conflicts they present in a single issue of this magazine, but a Newsweek examination of the company has also found deep connections in China, Brazil, Bulgaria, Argentina, Canada, France, Germany and other countries.

Never before has an American candidate for president had so many financial ties with American allies and enemies, and never before has a business posed such a threat to the United States.

If Donald Trump wins this election and his company is not immediately shut down or forever severed from the Trump family, the foreign policy of the United States of America could well be for sale.

Trump was butthurt crazy about not getting deals in Russia
A Trump Tower in front of the Kremlin, must be n°1 on Trump's bucket list

Given that lateral thinkers function exceptionnally well in business
Would it be too lateral, even for Trump
to figure out that Ukraine is the back door to Russia ?

If so, in following that reasoning,
wouldn't it be reasonable to find an experienced front man ?
Someone who wheels and deals with Ukraine ?

Hmm hmmm ?

Today's Sesame Street is brought to you
With the letters P and M ;p)

The others, I,E,A,C,H,N and T will follow presently
edit on 9/8/17 by Damiel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

put together we might have a clue as to what each side wanted from the deal.

They say the lawyer left something behind when she left that meeting.

ya, I heard this, think from MSN, didn't bother bringing it up since I only heard it once and we all know that anything from msn will be shot down as being "fake news"....

I don't care if it is MSN, Fox, CNN or NPR...I am more concerned with sources and veracity..

In a later interview with Yahoo, however, Akhmetshin said Veselnitskaya left documents with Trump Jr. at his office. Akhmetshin said he thought the documents related to the alleged money flow but he couldn't be sure because he "didn't prepare the document."."

Akmetshin was in the meeting
www.rferl.org...

Something else I just found...

Jared was apparently the smartest person in the room..

Jared Kushner left a meeting with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya and Trump campaign officials after 7 to 10 minutes of the 20 to 30-minute long meeting

"I could recognize the young gentleman who was only present in the meeting for probably the first seven to 10 minutes, and then he stood up and left the room," she said. "It was Mr. Jared Kushner. And he never came back, by the way."

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AutonomousMeatPuppet

there was a third option he could have taken...
provide the email to the FBI and tell them to check it out because it sounds like the Russian gov't might be tampering in the election in some way...
gee, if only he would have done that instead of saying how great it was....
he probably could have cleared trump of all this crap right there and then!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutonomousMeatPuppet
Just to be clear, DTJ had two options.

Receive evidence of Hillary's crimes and by extension help his father' campaign.

Or, refuse evidence of Hillary's crimes and by extension help Hillary's campaign.

Option 3 is to call the FBI and explain that the Russian Government has "ongoing efforts" (according to his own email) and is offering to directly work with the Trump campaign to influence the US Presidential Election.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

With all the reports of links between Trumps people and Soros/Hillary crew, he must be such a stupid ignorant person. I mean, its in his face, so obvious.

That or he knows something we don't.
edit on 9-8-2017 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I'm not sure if it's mentioned anywhere in the previous 11 pages of this thread but Trump wanted to fire McCabe a few hours after this happened.

This is also the same day that he announced the yet-to-happen transgender ban. Seems like that was just some distraction as he hadn't discussed the decision with anyone in the military. He assumed the Manafort story would break the same day or a few days later.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Beat me to it.

Whatever else does or doesn't come out, Don Jr. is on record in email exchanges declaring outright Russian Government interference in US elections as "GREAT!!"

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Damiel

Ukraine is trying to join NATO, they are not on good terms with Russia.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutonomousMeatPuppet
a reply to: Damiel

Ukraine is trying to join NATO, they are not on good terms with Russia.

Which half of Ukraine?

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus
The part that was/is democratc (?)

The wish to adhere to Nato
from any "eligible'" country should be a signpost

Trump, and apparently the rest of the US
detests Nato

To judge by the random straw poll that is ATS

Veto-ing Ukraine's admission to Nato
should be a no brainer for Trump !

His faithfull people will lap it up

One finger in the eye of Nato
Another in the general direction of Europe...

And then, there's the sacred 'third' finger
reserved for that very special one

in his dacha or at my Malaga

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
I'm not sure if it's mentioned anywhere in the previous 11 pages of this thread but Trump wanted to fire McCabe a few hours after this happened.

This is also the same day that he announced the yet-to-happen transgender ban. Seems like that was just some distraction as he hadn't discussed the decision with anyone in the military. He assumed the Manafort story would break the same day or a few days later.

I posted the TWEET about that a few pages back...

Makes me wonder what we don't KNOW is going on right now...given the absurd N. Korea talk.
edit on 9-8-2017 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Damiel
a reply to: soberbacchus
The part that was/is democratc (?)

It was rhetorical...the poster said Ukraine was anti-putin and Russia.

I asked which half...because Putin effectively occupies Crimea (part of Ukraine) and has support there.

Trump, and apparently the rest of the US
detests Nato

Trump? yes...the other is a bizarre claim. The 'rest of the US" does not "detest NATO"?

Veto-ing Ukraine's admission to Nato
should be a no brainer for Trump !

His faithfull people will lap it up

One finger in the eye of Nato
Another in the general direction of Europe...

And then, there's the sacred 'third' finger
reserved for that very special one

in his dacha or at my Malaga

I don't understand the remainder of your post.
edit on 9-8-2017 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join