It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bank of America mural and President Donald Trump

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: FauxMulder
I couldn't watch it because I am in a location where I cant turn my speaker up, please tell me it has that awesome robot voice I really enjoy hearing.

Even better! A reading of Revelations with ominous music, and a homeless Don King looking fella sucking on a slurpee telling us there are two Donald Trumps.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
I couldn't watch it because I am in a location where I cant turn my speaker up, please tell me it has that awesome robot voice I really enjoy hearing.

Even better! A reading of Revelations with ominous music, and a homeless Don King looking fella sucking on a slurpee telling us there are two Donald Trumps.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Diabolical1972

The mural is interesting, I agree. I'm not sure yet on what it entails...

I still can't quite determine what is hidden inside the central rectangular section they were trying to reveal. I'm not sure how it has anything to do with what they claim, but I would be interested to see a better resolution depiction of what is being hidden there.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth

I'm devastated I wasn't able to listen.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
Although they do point out some very interesting connections, the strange attempt to paint Trump as the antichrist doesn't seem to have any basis. The suggestion he has a "twin" is ambiguous and very circumstantial without any solid evidence to support it (that I've seen).

The part that really blew my mind was when they say Trump became President 70 years 7months 7days after his birth. Then the voice says "and the mark of the beast is 666" - because those are totally different numbers with very different symbolism.

How does 777 now = 666? Clearly this doesn't make any sense. It's not even explained and they make no attempt to explain how these two numbers "should be" considered equal.

If I can just make up anything without even having a single reason (bad good or otherwise), than I can start saying anything I want without any limitations or logic required.

I do admit there are a few interesting points in the videos but the conclusion (that Trump is the antichrist and end times bla bla) is so unfounded that I just have to shake my head and sigh...

Take back one kadam to honor the Hebrew God, whose Ark this is.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
Take back one kadam to honor the Hebrew God, whose Ark this is.

They're digging in the wrong place.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Bad dates.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Diabolical1972

I'm a Gemini.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Years ago we had a Castle Greyskull from Masters of the Universe that you could talk into and it would make your voice go way deep and sinister. It belonged to my son who's forty now. We still have all those figures, animals weapons and buildings.
I'm not sure I think the castle that synthesized your voice was Skelators castle .

Any who...
I'm so off topic.

Maybe if I say it sounded like trumps gravelly voice I can get away with it.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

I love that line.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Look at you going all Indiana Jones on us. LOL

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Look at you going all Indiana Jones on us. LOL

Indiana Jones?

I was referring to the police in my back yard.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Beyond a waste of time. For those who can't watch, or listen, consider yourselves lucky. You missed nothing.

Seriously, they can't even get the numbers right. Comedy skits are offered as evidence of a twin, and non-matching numbers as evidence of, well, nothing. A mural with a blonde child "must" be about Trump because, gee, he's blonde, and it's not acceptable to be all bigoted against blondes.

The mural is weird, but instead of exploring that on its own, they went all stupid.

The last guy was far better AC candidate. Still is, for that matter.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

It's just interesting how these people come up with these theories.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diabolical1972
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

It's just interesting how these people come up with these theories.

Interesting is one word for it!!

About as silly as all of the "blood moons" nonsense.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join