It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bank of America mural and President Donald Trump

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Well now this is interesting. Has anyone ever seen the video of the mural at Bank of America in Charlotte, NC. Before he went to his Rally he visited the mural when he was campaigning and stood there. The video is interesting in itself and I don't want to give away anything. The video title is misleading (I think), but does make for interesting watch, if you haven't seen it yet. I find it amazing how some minds can wander into theories.

edit on 9-8-2017 by Diabolical1972 because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diabolical1972
The video is interesting in itself and I don't want to give away anything.

The expectation is that when linking a video you give us a brief synopsis for those who may be unable to view the video for varying reasons. What happens in the video?

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The video is interesting in itself and I don't want to give away anything.

What happens in the video?

If you've seen one poorly cut together flimsy video full of random clips and giant logical leaps, you've seen them all.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
They claim because he was born a Gemini, he has a twin. They mirror the images of the mural and break it down. Like, the twin towers reference, how they think his grandmother is in the mural and they do a comparison with the movie the Prestige.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

I couldn't watch it because I am in a location where I cant turn my speaker up, please tell me it has that awesome robot voice I really enjoy hearing.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: FauxMulder

please tell me it has that awesome robot voice I really enjoy hearing.

Even better, a voice disguiser. Super deep. Almost like James Earl Jones but not nearly as cool.
edit on 9-8-2017 by FauxMulder because: reptilians

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

They claim because he was born a Gemini, he has a twin.

Interesting logic. There's other people who would argue he was born from June 21st and July 22nd.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
Even better, a voice disguiser. Super deep. Almost like James Earl Jones but not nearly as cool.

I could listen to James Earl Jones read his shopping list.
  • Eggs, one dozen, large
  • Milk, gallon
  • Sugar, white, one pound
  • Respiratory suit, black, with blinking lights

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
The artist Ben F. Long did the Bank of America mural, along with the "Mystery of Faith" representing the mother of Trump under a total eclipse. When he was born. cool videos.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Diabolical1972

Interesting videos. The Prestige is a great movie. The video should have put a spoiler alert. Don't watch the video if you still haven't seen it and plan to.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

yes at the end ... you will not be disappointed

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I saw the Prestige. That was a good movie.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Wait. Does that mean that since I'm a Sagittarius, I have a Centaur running around somewhere just waiting for me to find it?!?

I WANT MY CENTAUR

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Wait. Does that mean that since I'm a Sagittarius, I have a Centaur running around somewhere just waiting for me to find it?!?

I WANT MY CENTAUR

Wait, is that how it works?!

I can't wait! I get a ... oh ... dang! Jug of water ...

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Shamrock6

I WANT MY CENTAUR

Wait, is that how it works?!

I can't wait! I get a ... oh ... dang! Jug of water ...

Look at it this way: hydration is life.

It's all about perspective

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Diabolical1972

So, does this suggest a split personality rather than being a literal twin?

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Although they do point out some very interesting connections, the strange attempt to paint Trump as the antichrist doesn't seem to have any basis. The suggestion he has a "twin" is ambiguous and very circumstantial without any solid evidence to support it (that I've seen).

The part that really blew my mind was when they say Trump became President 70 years 7months 7days after his birth. Then the voice says "and the mark of the beast is 666" - because those are totally different numbers with very different symbolism.

How does 777 now = 666? Clearly this doesn't make any sense. It's not even explained and they make no attempt to explain how these two numbers "should be" considered equal.

If I can just make up anything without even having a single reason (bad good or otherwise), than I can start saying anything I want without any limitations or logic required.

I do admit there are a few interesting points in the videos but the conclusion (that Trump is the antichrist and end times bla bla) is so unfounded that I just have to shake my head and sigh...
edit on 8/9/2017 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Possibly. wouldn't surprise me.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I gotta say, a reading of "Revelations" went WAY better with Obama photos. The whole Yes We Can slogan being played backwards, " Hail Satan, Hail Satan".
The Current President just doesn't play as well biblically.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Yeah, I don't believe in the AC, I just the mural was kind of interesting.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join