It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allow myself to introduce............myself.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Most likely to be either 80% hate you or 20%. It doesn't feel like a 50-50 split

a reply to: Drastik

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Welcome fellow lurker!

What would you say are the subjects that most interest you with regard to the paranormal, ct, or esoteric?

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Welcome to your new addiction.

Enjoy the ride

Des

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: UtopiaDistopia
Welcome fellow lurker!

What would you say are the subjects that most interest you with regard to the paranormal, ct, or esoteric?

Good question, so in the paranormal category I've always liked a good ghost story, but some of the demonic stuff can get a little too heavy for me.

I consider CERN to be kind of a mix of conspiracy and paranormal and I find that topic fascinating.

As far as Conspiracy Theory, 9/11 is a big one for me because I watched so much news coverage of it the day it happened, and now all these years later it seems some of the facts have been forgotten or twisted by some people.

Then there's the Deep Underground Military Bases and Phil Schneider, that's another favorite of mine for sure.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

Hello there!

Heard a lot about Detroit. Some good, some bad. But dammit you sure make cool techno over there!

Welcome

Funny you should mention that, I used to dabble in electronic music, here's a tune I did after my ufo sighting, it features one of my favorite researchers Richard Dolan...

m.soundcloud.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

I've also got experience in CNC machining, G & M code & all that. Welcome to the show! Glad to have you here & am looking forward to hearing your stories! Make yourself at home Drastik

It's been a long time now but I think I still remember a bit of G code! Mainly centering the table and centering on work pieces.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

CERN is always super interesting, just like any huge underground thing. There's just some inherent mystery.

And 9/11 was a big one for me, but I feel like now days were all just waiting for any form of truth to come out publicly . Kids in high school are learning about 9/11 as a historical event that they weren't alive for. It's time to change the conversation on the subject so a new generation can look at the event with fresh eyes and maybe provide new insights.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Also, have a sound cloud for you're music?

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

That sound always reminds me of daleks!
You know the one I mean.
Never tried making any music myself but been an avid collector for many many years.
Spent a lot of the 90s as a DJ on the side and got to play some pretty cool, though slightly illegal, places. You can't beat seeing a crowd of sweaty, nutters grinning and bouncing around having the time of their lives.

Anyway. Looking forward to the UFO story.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Hello and welcome! Can't wait to hear your wild stories!

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Sorry for the delay with my sighting thread everyone.

I started this account on my phone, quickly realized a comprehensive thread would be easier on a desktop, that kicked off my journey into eventually just changing my Facebook password.

Now I'm studying for my associates in photo uploads at ATS University, so after some resizing of images and a little more homework I hope to have a thread up on Saturday!

Not to mention all the overtime I'm getting in the real world right now.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join