It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump gets a folder full of positive news about himself twice a day

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
Didn't fox news the "real news" just release an article with unnamed sources.... Huh funny how that worksa reply to: JinMI

Yes and the president retweeted the story.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Trump is such a pathetic soul, turning into a parody of himself. Insecure and needing confirmation bigly.

www.rawstory.com...
edit on 8-8-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

(post by scottobereal removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
You reply made me lol so I got nothin. Well played my friend.a reply to: xuenchen

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Perhaps it is to help counteract to the continuous bombardment of the negative MSM. An effort to keep some balance.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I believe this is true. I heard that Clinton got two boxes of cigars delivered to him daily.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus

Contacted by VICE News, Spicer disputed the nature of the folder. “While I won’t comment on materials we share with the president, this is not accurate on several levels,” he said in an email. Asked what about the story was inaccurate, Spicer did not respond.

I know this was already quoted, but the article is dated today and they're talking to Spicer, who no longer works for this administration?

Not only fake news, but SLOPPY fake news. Nice try at character assassination, NO CIGAR.

Or else it's true and Trump's "you're fired" policy is making those that he chucked out start to feel like they want to get back at him by revealing things that they know. Things that don't show him in a very good light.

If you're not loyal to people, they won't stay loyal to you.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
If this is what we have to complain about, that a President looks at positive news, then I think we should be grateful and feel pretty good for the time being. At least until Trump starts turning into Hitler, which Leftists assure us he will.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Metallicus

A regular Stuart Smally using positive affirmations. Admiring himself in the mirror.

I wonder if Senator Franken (who played Stuart Smally on snl) actually does that every morning before he goes to work?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

Better and cheaper than a massive public relations team selling you to the public.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
it doesn`t really matter how many folders the president gets or how many people come into his office everyday and tell him how great he is, the only thing that matters is how great the voters think he is.
if the voters lives get worse in the next 4 years they will vote him out no matter how great he thinks he is, if the voter`s lives get better in the next 4 years they will vote for him again no matter how great or how much he sucks.
people vote vote on a personal level,politics always takes a back seat to real world problems of the voters.

I guess Hillary learned that in the last election.

8 years of democrat rule created a lot of real world problems for a lot of voters so those people voted for the other side.
edit on 8-8-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
He's got a binder full of winnin'

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Soooo, its fake news..but if it isn't, then good on him for keeping positive.

Remember when the right was desperately trying to equate Obama's followers to religious drones who will protect and fawn at everything O did and were trying desperately to find anything to back up that claim...well now they have become the embodiment of the thing they moaned about to exaggerated proportions without hesitation.

feckless partisanship.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Vice is hardly a reliable news source. It's a liberal cesspit. Started by a hipster Canadian or two I believe. Its... Just almost as close to a fake news outlet as it gets...

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Unfortunately for Trump, it doesn't really matter if this is true or not, because most people (not just partisan Democrats) can easily imagine Trump engaging in such lunacy.

This is the image Trump sells of himself every day -- a needy, narcissistic windbag who is more interested in his own appearance than anything else.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
He's got a binder full of winnin'

Trump is winning like Charlie Sheen is winning.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Probably helps him remember who/where he is. It's a common memory exercise for dementia and Alzheimer's patients.

Go figure.

Interesting, with all three of the current Alzheimer's patients (family), my family care gives or checks in on, not once has that treatment been mentioned as a possibility, exercise or common treatment, that includes from the nurses, speech pathologists, and MDs in my family (and the assistants, but let's not count those).
To my knowledge, the people who treat them daily have not recommended this therapy either.
I would be very interested in the studies that claim this is a valid exercise.
Please link them

edit on 9-8-2017 by randomtangentsrme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: links234

Oh quit your whinning....

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

originally posted by: underwerks
Probably helps him remember who/where he is. It's a common memory exercise for dementia and Alzheimer's patients.

Go figure.

Interesting, with all three of the current Alzheimer's patients (family), my family care gives or checks in on, not once has that treatment been mentioned as a possibility, exercise or common treatment, that includes from the nurses, speech pathologists, and MDs in my family (and the assistants, but let's not count those).
To my knowledge, the people who treat them daily have not recommended this therapy either.
I would be very interested in the studies that claim this is a valid exercise.
Please link them

My father does not have Alzheimers, but does suffer from another form of dementia and has severe memory loss. Scrapbook therapy is something we do with him. All partisan bickering aside, it can be helpful.

Here is a link: www.biaoregon.org...

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

yep thats right. It's easy to be an idealist when the world you live in is fantastic. It's hard when the world you live in is burning. This is what a lot of "Democrats" don't understand. Democrats represent idealism and republicans represent realism. The voters last election wanted/needed real things like jobs more so than high ideals like world peace.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join