It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the heck is going on at Skinwalker Ranch?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: BestinShow

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: vlawde

Interesting..who would actually go to Paranormal Park?

Unless the membership around here is fake as sh!t, and I don't think it is, I'd say most of us would find a way out there.

There are a select few spots on this globe that truly pique ones interest, this is one of them.

True.

I'm a scaredy-cat though and everything I've read about Skinwalker Ranch tells me to stay the hell away. I ain't mess with that stuff.

If all the testimony is true, no one should really be going there and expecting good things.

"If all the testimony is true," key words. Based on no reliable evidence or proof I say that none of it is true, George Knapp notwithstanding.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lathroper

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: Caver78

How does this in all honesty strike anyone as something to entertain themselves with or a suitable spectator sport?

Chalk it up to youthful ignorance and macho bravado. After reading "Enter the Valley" by C. Obrian, I combined a fishing trip with exploring the San Luis valley and the high strangeness there. I became involved with something that had a definite "religious" component along with UFOs, and mind control. I have been back but keep my mouth shut and mind my own business.

So you pique our curiosity and then chicken out with flimsy reasons! What could have a "religious" component when we know that religion is used by various religious organizations to control the weak minded? UFOs? No big deal, they're seen worldwide. Mind control? No such thing outside of hypnotists' domain. So, don't tease. Doesn't say much good about you.

Chicken out...?

I've talked about my experiences in the Valley on ATS many times. And your snarky attitude doesn't say much good about you. To be a successful debunker you will need more than just insults to the members.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

How does this in all honesty strike anyone as something to entertain themselves with or a suitable spectator sport?

Chalk it up to youthful ignorance and macho bravado. After reading "Enter the Valley" by C. Obrian, I combined a fishing trip with exploring the San Luis valley and the high strangeness there. I became involved with something that had a definite "religious" component along with UFOs, and mind control. I have been back but keep my mouth shut and mind my own business.

So you pique our curiosity and then chicken out with flimsy reasons! What could have a "religious" component when we know that religion is used by various religious organizations to control the weak minded? UFOs? No big deal, they're seen worldwide. Mind control? No such thing outside of hypnotists' domain. So, don't tease. Doesn't say much good about you.

Chicken out...?

I've talked about my experiences in the Valley on ATS many times. And your snarky attitude doesn't say much good about you. To be a successful debunker you will need more than just insults to the members.

So if you've talked about your alleged experiences, point us to a thread(s). My "smarmy" attitude is due to your bs. I am a successful debunker and I don't bs. I bet I could debunk your tales.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Chicken out...?

So if you've talked about your alleged experiences, point us to a thread(s). My "smarmy" attitude is due to your bs. I am a successful debunker and I don't bs. I bet I could debunk your tales.

I read your threads. You confuse insulting ATS members with debunking. They aren't the same.

(post by Lathroper removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Chicken out...?

I read your threads. You confuse insulting ATS members with debunking. They aren't the same.

I challenged your claims and you didn't accept my challenge because you have nothing of substance to support your claims. Hot air rises. If you read my threads, post here your opinion of what you state insulting ATS members with debunking. What the heck does that mean? My debunkings are solid. Tell us where I failed. Use quoted materials not your erroneous opinions.

How about sticking to the OP and give us your opinions, as much as they may worth, as to the goings on at the Skinwalker Ranch and lay off the ad hominem attacks for which you have no foundation.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
They are going to hold electronic music festivals there. Skinwalker Electric Festival. First one is this october.
Probably just trying to rouse the things there, lol.
I recall Bigelow being involved in that adamantium group that owns it now.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

lets cut to the chase :

please cite your single " best " peice of evidence for the " skinwalker ranch " alledged phenoneon

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

lets cut to the chase :

please cite your single " best " peice of evidence for the " skinwalker ranch " alledged phenoneon

All I have to go on is Knapp's book about Skinwalker. I've never been to the ranch; my high strangness happened
in the San Luis valley of Sothern Colorado.

us.macmillan.com...

My strangest encounter in "the Valley" was meeting a family of Hispanics that I had never met, that knew some of the most intimate secrets of my life that only my wife knew.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   

lets cut to the chase :

I don't think anyone here who has not been to the ranch and had any kind of unusual phenomena happen to him/her can provide any evidence. All that can be provided is hearsay and the hearsay may not be from an experienced person.

I just finished reading approx. the first 150 pages of "HUNT FOR THE SKINWALKER", by Colm A. Kelleher, Ph.D. (with George Knapp), and after jumping many pages I had to stop. It's a very boring book enhanced/dramatized by Colm who employs an irritating writing style. You would think that in 50 years of alleged happenings someone, anyone!, would have produced a reliable photo, film, video. The NIDS team failed to setup and point cameras at the cattle, the bulls, etc. Everything happens when no one is looking which makes the whole affair suspicious. You put prized bulls in a corral, you ask someone to watch them!

And I don't buy supernatural claims such as skinwalkers, shapeshifters, giant wolves, sasquatches, orbs, etc., without some irrefutable proof. And I don't buy curses whether from American natives nor anyone. In reality, American natives bore the hell out of me with their bs tales. They smoke some strong weed, hallucinate and then convince themselves that what they saw in their minds really took place in physical realities.

There's gotta be something better out there besides sightings of UAP.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
how did jeremy corbell acess the skinwalker ranch?

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   

lets cut to the chase :

Read John B. Alexander's account from his book 'Reality Denied'. I'm not obliged to buy the book for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join