It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the heck is going on at Skinwalker Ranch?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Damn, can we see the " legal release" one would have to sign. I OpenYourMind1262 do hereby release " Skinwalker Ranch" And it's cash counters from any legal liability if I am either or any of the following.
1. Get sucked into another realm
2. Get ate by a "Skinwalker"
3.Get abducted by Aliens ( Skinwalkers Handlers)
4. Get sucked into a paranormal vortex of shat I know nothing about.
5. Getting abducted by my own Government for Skinwalker Ranch medical experimentation.
6.Getting ate by a (normal wild animal) versus one from another realm that stuck here for unknown reasons....aka...Big Foot
7. Going insane from the sheer amount of fear I should have being in the most terrible place known to man. ( Big, big, yawn
8. Leaving with that old empty feeling...in your time there & your wallet.

Damn. I'm gonna go and start me my own Skinwalker Ranch......Gonna call mine ( The Feline Woods of Terror) Anybody got any cats you need to find a place for?.....ATTN: PETA....No cats will be harmed in the creation of my "rumored" Feline Woods of Terror.......AKA...Cat Hell.
edit on 9-8-2017 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262

Damn. I'm gonna go and start me my own Skinwalker Ranch......Gonna call mine ( The Feline Woods of Terror) Anybody got any cats you need to find a place for?.....ATTN: PETA....No cats will be harmed in the creation of my "rumored" Feline Woods of Terror.......AKA...Cat Hell.

Can I bid for the Taco and burrito concession. If you get my drift....

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Lol. well i guess they need fresh meat to experiment on.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Seeing how your the first...to ask.....It's all yours. I'm in N.C. so you gonna have to do a bbq stand.....vinegar based please.a reply to: olaru12

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Looks like this is about a trademark for the name.
You can't trademark "Paranormal" so it likely fell under "entertainment".

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I've heard a lot about "Skinwalker Ranch" over the years and I'm terribly afraid it's all completely bogus. I'd be very surprised if even one tiny shred of the claims about it were even partially true.

It has to be one of the most widely believed but completely fabricated series of stories I can even think of.

I've been at ATS a long long time, and I read "all things weird and strange" on other websites too fairly often. I won't say I've heard it all, but I sure have heard a lot more than just about anyone off the street.

I'm a really open minded type of person and I delve into everything and consider even some of the most wacky claims. But here's the thing, I try to work it out. I question everything. I have great instincts and follow them up with investigation and intellectual analysis to attempt verification or dismissal.

I'm really sorry to say but this "Skinwalker" thing is just.... devoid of any evidence or even any feasible rationale whatsoever. You'd think with the extreme nature of the claims surrounding it something could be verifiable, but no, there's nothing to substantiate a lick of it. It's pure BS, thankfully.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
Damn, can we see the " legal release" one would have to sign. I OpenYourMind1262 do hereby release " Skinwalker Ranch" And it's cash counters from any legal liability if I am either or any of the following.
1. Get sucked into another realm
2. Get ate by a "Skinwalker"
3.Get abducted by Aliens ( Skinwalkers Handlers)
4. Get sucked into a paranormal vortex of shat I know nothing about.
5. Getting abducted by my own Government for Skinwalker Ranch medical experimentation.
6.Getting ate by a (normal wild animal) versus one from another realm that stuck here for unknown reasons....aka...Big Foot
7. Going insane from the sheer amount of fear I should have being in the most terrible place known to man. ( Big, big, yawn
8. Leaving with that old empty feeling...in your time there & your wallet.

They need to add a huge disclaimer to the bottom too :::

"NO REFUNDS when NOTHING weird happens at all and you realize this entire tale was pure fiction!"
That part will be very important to shield them from liability...

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Perhaps ATS, with the help of Knapp could arrange an investigation crew to examine the mystery.

I could bring a skeleton crew with video gear to sidestep the "pictures or it didn't happen" responses.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
whoa! theres no way this is true, if it its
then FU#K YEAH!
i have waited my entire life for this moment

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I'd be up for that!

I will be off site in the headquarter trailer preparing cocktails to deal with the demonic possessions that come back from the field

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
Seems like the perfect spot for a kindergarten graduation party.

But to discuss the OP, it's trademark descriptions don't really mean anything about intended use of the property, at least, I don't believe that it's legally binding that they must use it in that way. It probably does give them the freedom to eventually use it as a recreation/event facility, if they want to in the future. It gives them an out to use it that way, even if they don't intend to.

At least, that's my understanding.

Yeah, that seems pretty likely to me

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: vlawde

How had I never heard of this? There is even a movie, it doesn't look all that great, but I have been reading about it. Cool!!

I've been following the ranch since I read about 'portals in the sky' opening up in a local newspaper, late 90's around the time Bigelow/NIDS bought it. I would highly recommend reading the book 'Hunt for the Skinwalker' by George Knapp and Colm Kelleher: www.barnesandnoble.com...
edit on 8/9/2017 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: craterman

I poked around out there for a few days once. Their are lots of ancient petroglyphs on the surrounding ridges. I didn't see Bigfoot or the other aliens.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Im betting its just been all movie special effects (smoke machines,holograms and lasers) and its all been going into a movie called "Skinwalker Witch Project"...

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
It's amazing how much money one can make with a remote located property & a damn good rumor. It sure does boggle the mind......Feline Woods of Terror....aka..Cat Hell......somewhere in central N.C.........rumor coming soon. Hope all who reads attends.........$27.50 per carload ( please only 4 per car). I guarantee you will see lots of "Glowing Eyes" from the darkness. Taco & Barbeque Stand coming soon..a reply to: muzzleflash

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

That just isn't true. I have spoken to native Americans down there and things happen that do not have any contemporary explanation. The fabric of space is bent there like a vortex, and things are "getting through" from somewhere else that shouldn't be. Add to that the witchcraft and black magic being used to help those things get here is another facet of it.

And the physics of science do allow for this to happen. The difficult part for people is in not denying that bad things can come through those doors and hurt you. No government would want to admit that, especially if they can't do squat about it. So that is why you don't believe in it, because the government pays really good money to ridicule it all.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
If there were a portal to another time, place, realm, etc etc etc.....you can bet your bottom dollar the Government would be there and have it locked up tighter than Dick's hat band. Their not there. Their not buying up surrounding land. I have no doubt that native Americans in that area say weird things happen. It benefits them more than likely. Until you go there & you see this vortex to another realm then I would say take all you hear & read with a grain of salt.

Sorta like all the ghost hunter shows on t.v......Not a one of them look for ghost in the daylight hours. I've often wondered if the ghost Union has a collective bargaining agreement stating " NO HAUNTING IN DAYLIGHT HOURS"...yea, it's like that. Skinwalker Ranch is a good story. But story is about all it is. a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Personally I do think there is something going on there. If it was all BS to drum up excitement, they would not be waiting til now to cash in. And they have tried to keep the public out and still have security on site, and information about the ranch and any current happenings is pretty much being kept on the downlow.

I have a strong interest because of all the different phenomena supposedly going on, if it's not a military mind****, it could tie together paranormal stuff, UFO's, cryptids and other odd things...which is my theory

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I hate to tell you this, but I strongly suspect the Trademark is so that no one else can use that name commercially. Once Trademarked, other commercial products using that name can be stopped(Books, websites, movies, etc.) I still think that although not the "Legal" owner of the property, the same old person is an "Equitable" owner, and still wants people out of there, so he can follow his alleged dream of potentially capturing a "vehicle" on the ground and reverse engineering it. If there were really dangers there(and I suspect there are), and someone opened a "theme park" resulting in injury the damages would be unlimited.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Noncents

I was thinking along the same lines. Having heard activity mostly seized, I also wonder if this might be an attempt to reignite something or perhaps even be some way to 'research interaction'.

Surely what happened there wasn't an urban legend? Otherwise this would be irresponsible if they don't know what they are dealing with.

Wait and see ...

<< 1    3 >>

join