It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coconut Oil Kills

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
This guy has a dead pan delivery that few can achieve. His tongue in cheek middle finger to the American Heart association's absolute sell out reminiscent of the repubs and health care performance is priceless. He also delves into how the farm industry decides what is healthy by what can be grown.

Enjoy the video

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Is nothing comeplete BS in our government? I am sick of being lied to about everything in out society, we are really no more corrupt then Mexico, don't trust anything they tell you because nothing is for our benefit anymore, I hate everything! What about the ADA? Does flossing really cause cancer and they have a surplus of cancerous plastic strings someone high up can make a profit on? I wouldn't be surprised.

edit on 8-8-2017 by bananashooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: bananashooter

Its all about directing the sheeps money towards lobbyists paymasters. Coconut oil, herbs, cbd all of the isdues here are based on established lobbied interests trying to keep their power.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Corporate lobbying is leading us down a very dangerous path. Hard to say how to correct the ship with out the willingness of our "leaders" to use anti trust laws.

More than likely we are going to have to have a lot more pain before it gets bad enough to get corrected.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Hey, I am trying monolaurin, made from coconut oil of course. It is my second day. Now, I could just eat coconut oil, we have quite a bit of it, but I wanted to do some testing on myself. Actually, they seem to help a bit with a few gut problems. It will take a week to see what actually comes of it but so far I do feel a little better. About the same as if I ate a half a teaspoon of coconut oil a day. But the monolaurin does not give you any of the happy buzz that coconut oil does. Bummer.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Happy buzz? What do you mean by that?a reply to: rickymouse

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
While glossing the other cnut thread, I saw that someone mentioned this AHA caution and
from this, I simply assumed that the opposite is true. They are also pushing statins on anyone over 50.

Statins feed the VEGF, which is to say, statins feed cancer. I gleaned this from Shane Ellison, a pharmacist who turned against the industry. His writings illustrate the importance of making your immunity robust. Though he is behind the times on cutting edge alternative discoveries regarding cancer, he does a good job explaining how many mainstream medical strategies actually demolish the body's ability to remain healthy.

They are in the business of sickness, and more sickness, the bastards. Yesterday, right after I mentioned cnut oil for a simple remedy, itching, I was met with pained groans because someone just poisoned this person against cnut oil, probably a MD, replete with warnings about heart health and weight gain. I hear the same groans when I point out that garlic, andrographolide, pine needle terpenes, and smilax ornata all lower BP. Turns out the MD has already jumped on all these immune system boosters, saying they all contraindicate the hydrochlorothiazide. Oh noes we cannot have that.

# 845
edit on 8-8-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Living kills you sooner or later.We use only coconut oil for frying and roasting,olive oil for Italian dishes and Sesame oil for Chinese.If i had to worry about everything that could kill me i Would likely be dead by now from a stress induced heart attack.Btw french fries are the tits when fried in coconut oil.Once you're used to that,you will never eat fries done in sunflower or canola oil again,tastes like dreck,uugh.
edit on 8-8-2017 by Raxoxane because: Grammar

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I was floored when I saw the attempt to demonize coconut oil....and really I was at a loss.
I mean they tried it with butter....and we see what happened with their margarine as a substitute.

We use a lot of coconut oil....externally and internally.

Although my main cooking oils are avocado oil, butter and EVOO.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

I know been using coconut oil almost exclusively for over a year, everything taste better and it does digest better, lol just had my gall bladder checked a few months ago and the doctor its fine to use instead of other oils. This is bull chit, lol Crisco sales must have finally hit the breaking point.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I've used coconut oil for years in cooking and particularly for oil pulling. I believe it saved my teeth, as I lost a couple from gum issues. Coconut oil destroyed the bacteria that was making me loose me teeth until I could get some specialized dental treatment.

The powers that were tried this same tactic with echinacea and st. john's wort some years back. Everybody ignored them then too.

Don't believe the hype!

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

This guy is hilarious, I saw it last week and wanted to post it, but I'm not much of a thread starter. I'm glad you posted it.

It's sad we can't get much honesty from the big guys. It seems they are getting desperate. They can't fleece us like they used to when they had our undivided attention with prime time TV. Perhapse that's the reason for Net Neutrality, to get us all back on the same head nodding, force feed programing that did so well before the Internet.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

$$$$

The corps fear a united consumer. And they really fear a united and informed consumer.

Net neutrality is a way to destabilize information.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   

ive only heard good things about coconut oil myself and I read a lot. I started by quitting cigs i feel amazing. Reduced my alcohol to healthy levels feeling even more amazing.. started eating things who cares about calories as i eat like 3000 regularly but things with more vitamins in them (vegetables lol) next is cbd and coconut oil and in general diet and anti inflammation and others.. my immune sysyem is already ridiculous. I cant remember what feeling sick feels like ive been sick less than i can count on my fingers. so that was never an issue, but energy wise?? i feel like im 20 again.

anyway that guy is hilarious. ive seen a few of his videos including how to be "super spiritual" haha.. Not this one yet. Time to go lmao.

"I think that's called the mandela effect."

loving AF

lol..

the chart at the end is priceless.

thanks op
edit on 9-8-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   

England..Austrailia...USA....Canada....all developed countries....some of the most educated on the planet..... are being lied to....because they are sheep being led to the slaughter....no one lies to this degree unless they fear no reprisals and the only way one fears no reprisals is if one controls destiny....this type of control takes knowledge of future events and past events....

They care if WE know...but not if the billions external to us know?.....why is that?

Its because we can make a difference but those billions may not.

I am never touching Coconut Oil again...ever.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   
It's a ploy to turn people against it. Probably a test too, if that works, it will work with other healthier options. Big Pharma, in bed with these main food brand corporations, want people to have Crisco and vegetable oils related conditions.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Yeah, the whole 'butter is bad, margarine (with partially hydrogenated oil) is good' mantra should really send a lasting message to people about the FDA and all these government sponsored NGO's.

Like much of everything else the government gets involved in, it's all about money and has nothing to do with what is truly 'right'. The lobby industry is way out of control, and it truly is an "industry" all unto it's own.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Yeah, the whole 'butter is bad, margarine (with partially hydrogenated oil) is good' mantra should really send a lasting message to people about the FDA and all these government sponsored NGO's.

Like much of everything else the government gets involved in, it's all about money and has nothing to do with what is truly 'right'. The lobby industry is way out of control, and it truly is an "industry" all unto it's own.

trans fats are now banned in the us.... Starting in two years for corporations to adjust and not lose profits while we get heart desease..

I grew up hippy so I had butter.

No.. Its not a joke trans fats are so bad they are illegal... welll, in two years..

keep eating those oreos and margerine until then . i think oreos stopped years ago and since hacnt had that unhealthy crispy crunch..

fats are good..

3 main "fats" are bad bad bad..

1) trans fats.
2) over heated fats..
3)partially hodrogenated fats.

italian dressing made with no sugar on top of dark green leafy goodness is amazing for you.

so is a steak

edit on 9-8-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

hahaha priceless...we weaned ourselves off "healthy" margarine and back onto butter over 20 year's ago. Later we discovered through the internet about LDL's etc. The French must be doing something right with all that creamy buttery food and red wine!

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Nooo way, i've been using MCT oil (coconut oil extract/palm kernel oil extract) for a while, i feel better and i look better.

Just some of the benefits:

Maintain a healthy weight — since they both make you feel full
Specifically reduce stored body fat — since they also raise your metabolic function
Have more energy
Think more clearly
Experience better digestion
Balance hormone levels
Improve your mood
Fight bacterial infection and viruses
Absorb fat-soluble nutrients from various foods

I drink it with my coffee, just one tablespoon. It makes what is called bulletproof coffee.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join