It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could WWIII possibly lead to Accidental Disclosure?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
With the recent developments in the last few hours between the US and N Korea, I was just sitting here when a odd thought popped into my head. Odd enough for Skunk Works so please try to keep that in mind.

Of course this all falls under hypothetical thought, but it isn't like it hasn't happened before either. Depending on what you read and who you believe.

So, my thought. In the past if one were to believe the reports, there has been news of outside interference shutting down nuclear sites. Unknown craft reported in the area during these shutdowns of missile launch capabilities. While I don't recall hearing of any during actual war, since we did manage to drop a couple on Japan, still, it has happened.

This has led me to wondering if one of these two sides decides to go to this extreme, will there be red button failure at this point. Something or someone saving us from ourselves? Could this be the thing that pushes the tipping point into disclosure? A mass stoppage of missile launches would certainly be a head scratcher. Would they show themselves in the process if they do it at all?

I know that being this close to button pushes doesn't bring me much comfort. I think I'd appreciate anything that would force cooler heads to prevail. Even if it does happen to be an outside force coming from the stars or wherever.

Obviously big boy toys should not be left in children's hands.

Anyhow, this was my pondering, what do you think about it. Any possible validity to it perhaps?
edit on 8/8/17 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
You know I often would have these thoughts. You know when are the aliens
Coming to save us, it's just a matter of time before the come to save us from these powerful overlord globalists who control our lives and will send us to our doom at the push of a red button. But then I realized, no that's escapism and no one is coming to save us ever it's up to us and only us. I truly do feel that we are alone in this endeavor.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
With the recent developments in the last few hours between the US and N Korea, I was just sitting here when a odd thought popped into my head. Odd enough for Skunk Works so please try to keep that in mind.

Of course this all falls under hypothetical thought, but it isn't like it hasn't happened before either. Depending on what you read and who you believe.

Anyhow, this was my pondering, what do you think about it. Any possible validity to it perhaps?

Any disclosure would be peripheral and non-interference anyway, while As an alien my pre-lobotomy residuals remind me that disclosure is not on the cards in this case. However, enclosure for those two individuals of concern, is probably already on the cards, and nothing to do with us aliens either, including Em Wah, all I am here for is the bananas!

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Ie: finally the parents come home and find the kids making a real bad mess, and slam the discipline down...

....but are THESE "parents"...

Just fake patents that the red headed stepchild in the basement fabricated in order to punish the rest of the children....

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

No. There will never be disclosure. Anytime, anywhere by anybody. There doesn't need to be. We've ignored all evidence... and no 1 group or org. person or country speaks for the world.

They have always been here. "Disclosure" is for doubters.... "Realization and acceptance " of them is what has to happen.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The North Koreas have so many failed launches because the CIA has been hacking in and pressing the NOPE button.

I'd like to think there are benevolent Alien big brothers keeping an eye out for us and preventing Mutually Assured Destruction

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: bananashooter
Coming to save us, it's just a matter of time before the come to save us from these powerful overlord globalists who control our lives and will send us to our doom at the push of a red button....

Some people believe the Overlord Globalists are Aliens

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
"
This has led me to wondering if one of these two sides decides to go to this extreme, will there be red button failure at this point. Something or someone saving us from ourselves? Could this be the thing that pushes the tipping point into disclosure? A mass stoppage of missile launches would certainly be a head scratcher. Would they show themselves in the process if they do it at all? "

Kind of like the movie 'The day the earth stood still' scenario. A comforting thought, but highly unlikely.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
This Korean thing isn't real so it's doubtful there are any real red buttons-nothing needs to be done. It's all pr.

China is going to slap Fat Boy's short fat hand because China doesn't want to be close to a US big bomb and destroy their precious economics. Besides, China enjoys all that IT hacking from NK and won't want it to go to waste.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Funny.... i was thinking the same thing this morning.

I reckon big black triangles and the like might be implemented into a N Korea scenario.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

I reckon big black triangles and the like might be implemented into a N Korea scenario.

No the only time they will make themselves known is when the earth is in absolute danger that is un avoidable and can damage their experiments. ELE events only need apply.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

No the only time they will make themselves known is when the earth is in absolute danger that is un avoidable and can damage their experiments. ELE events only need apply.

Agreed....

but does that mean that if humanity (not earth) ceases to exist they can continue their experiments?

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Agreed....

but does that mean that if humanity (not earth) ceases to exist they can continue their experiments?

Well WW3 wont kill off all of humanity. There will still be people to experiment on.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: bananashooter
Coming to save us, it's just a matter of time before the come to save us from these powerful overlord globalists who control our lives and will send us to our doom at the push of a red button. But then I realized, no that's escapism and no one is coming to save us ever it's up to us and only us. I truly do feel that we are alone in this endeavor.

The only way to evolve as a species , if we would have some one cleaning up after us we would never learn from our mistakes and choices , we fail at long term planning , destroying our planet in the process.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Today I saved a panicked moth from a spider's web as it approached.

top topics

join