It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump has sent private messages to Russia special counsel Robert Mueller

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Revealed now that Trump has been privately sending messages to special prosecutor Robert Mueller !!

Many will certainly conclude he is attempting to sway any decisions !!

They will scream interference !!

But before you get all frenzied, read the article.

President Trump has sent private messages to Russia special counsel Robert Mueller

President Trump has publicly called the widening federal investigation into Russia's election meddling a "witch hunt." But through his lawyer, Trump has sent private messages of "appreciation" to special counsel Robert Mueller.

"He appreciates what Bob Mueller is doing,'' Trump's chief counsel John Dowd told USA TODAY in an interview Tuesday. "He asked me to share that with him and that's what I've done.''

Trump's legal team has been in contact with Mueller's office, and Dowd says he has passed along the president's messages expressing “appreciation and greetings’’ to the special counsel.

“The president has sent messages back and forth,’’ Dowd said, declining to elaborate further.

Heart Attacks prevented !!

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Sounds like collusion on foreign interests!

How does this stuff get out anyway?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

If Trump was to come out and say that yea Russian did it but we cant show you the evidence but you will have to just trust me ......think many Trump supporters heads exploding and his approval ratings becoming lower then a snakes belly in a wagon rut over night .just sayin

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I didn't think it was a big deal and I still don't think it is that much of a big deal after reading the article.

However, Trump does seem to be buttering Mueller up especially when you compare what he said to him in private with what Trump says about Mueller and the Russia Investigation in public.

edit on 08pmTue, 08 Aug 2017 18:33:38 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Well I wonder about that.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

The fake news and fake leaks teams are dreaming of glory off this one. The twist and turns and anon sources and called in information should be interesting.

Well given Trump has actual copies and can declassify maybe they won't touch it.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

If Trump was to come out and say that yea Russian did it but we cant show you the evidence but you will have to just trust me ......think many Trump supporters heads exploding and his approval ratings becoming lower then a snakes belly in a wagon rut over night .just sayin

Would you even care if he was guilty?

As we hear Trump devotees wail that colluding with a hostile foreign power isn’t a crime or cavil that Mueller & Co. might find other crimes unrelated to Russian disruption, what we are really hearing is their acceptance of wrongdoing. This is the big: “So what?”

The underlying argument is that she probably did something even worse, so if he lied, cheated and maybe even stole the election. For after all, he would have been only beating Democrats at their own game.

More to the original topic; this is what Trump does. He woos you then stabs you in the back when it's all over.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
You think after Trump escapes conviction he'll write a book called IF I DID IT?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5
You think after Trump escapes conviction he'll write a book called IF I DID IT?

Or

"It was all Crooked Hillary's idea!!"

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
COLLUSION! TREASON! IMPEACH! IMPEEEEEEACH!

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Careful wording makes some believe that Trump has sent private messages to Russia. It sounds like special counsel Robert Mueller released the info in the article title.

They can twist things very easily to make it appear something else is being said just by wording things right.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Text

Trump: I hope you can let this go Bob.

Mueller: Only if you plead guilty...or give me your first born.

Trump: Why? I'm innocent! We all are!!

Mueller: I've spent millions of taxpayer dollars. Hired 16 attorneys. Have a reputation to keep. Gotta find SOMETHING! Please, Mr. President?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

USAToday must be owned by an Anti-America LIBERAL. They wrote the story to highlight contradictions. "How can Trump take Mueller seriously now, if it was a Witch Hunt just last week?"

On the other hand, professional, REAL journalists at Fox News publish the NEWS aspects of this story, without the anti-President/Anti-America comments and remarks.

www.foxnews.com...

new topics

top topics

join