It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: N Korea will be met with 'fire and fury

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TheOneElectric

Bend the knee

Said every single royal who was killed on GoT. Sans Ms Dragon lady ( but she has it coming to her as well , youll see)
edit on 8-8-2017 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Can we wait till something starts before we freak all out. Slow news day it seems. If Trump comes back to DC early then you can start getting goofy.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Well putting myself in Trumps shoes...

I would launch an attack while on vacation. Fits into the whole " you dont know when or what is coming" motif

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: AlephOne
"And as I said they will be met with fire, fury and frankly, power… the likes of which this world has never been seen before." - United States President Donald J. Trump

*smiles with pride*

My president said that.

Are you or any other ATS members going to fight on the front lines????? Didnt think so

If I were of age I wouldn't be on the battlefield.

I'd be directing battle.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

"And as I said they will be met with fire, fury and frankly, power… the likes of which this world has never been seen before." - United States President Donald J. Trump

*smiles with pride*

My president said that.

Are you or any other ATS members going to fight on the front lines????? Didnt think so

I'd be directing battle.

I take it you've never seen a draft?

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephOne

The ignorance is so thick I dont even know how to respond....

Back to school little one.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

*smiles with pride*

My president said that.

I'd be directing battle.

I take it you play a lot of command and conquer too then.....

No, if it came to it, WWIII, conscription, all that good stuff, you like me and most of the other guys posting on ATS, would find themselves soiled on the front lines getting used as cannon fodder for nukes wondering if your next breath will be your last.
edit on 8-8-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
More voted in Imperialism

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Judging from your avatar you are the young man, youngster. Don't like war. Say your peace then be done with it. Then allow men to conduct worldly business. Never liked peaceniks. Men have backbones to be used.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Judging from your avatar you are the young man, youngster. Don't like war. Say your peace then be done with it. Then allow men to conduct worldly business. Never liked peaceniks. Men have backbones to be used.

Then enlist. F your job, be a REAL man and be a soldier, you have a backbone to use, yanno.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

"North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States. They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen."

It seems to me like Trump is just using the exact same type of rhetoric Kim uses when making his "statements".

I get it, every other type of warning has been issued and basically no results. Might as well just try to out-crazy crazy at this point.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Um...

You said if you were of age.....

My game of thrones avatar means im not??? HAHA I suggest you look into HBO's market research. I watch the top show in my age group (18-34). Im very of age.

You dont like peaceniks?? HA. Not sure if youre either 15- or 80.

If youre 15. Please sign up right away. Devote your life to service in the armed forces, otherwise you are a hypocrite. And I , like others of my stature, dont deal with hypocrites. If youre 80, maybe its time to stop typing.

link   

Men have backbones to be used.

Used. Correct. Like a tool.

Do you like being a total tool?
edit on 8-8-2017 by Abysha because: clarifying

+1 more 
link   

You do know playing CoD after school does not mean you know war or are a man conducting wording business?

I don't care how good your kill/death ratio is

link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

*smiles with pride*

My president said that.

I'd be directing battle.

Went way over your head I see. Keep up man. If I were of military age(as in I am way too old now) I'd be academy material. Not field fodder.

link   
I can't fault Trump for this, it's been building for decades. I wish we had a better leader at the helm right now but in all honesty there's no right move here. Once N. Korea made that leap it wasn't going to be long before they were able to make nuclear warheads small enough to put in ICBMs. The world just got much more terrifying.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

*smiles with pride*

My president said that.

I'd be directing battle.

Went way over your head I see. Keep up man. If I were of military age(as in I am way too old now) I'd be academy material. Not field fodder.

Ah. A crotchety old man. Fantastic. HAVE you served then?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

"North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States. They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen."

It seems to me like Trump is just using the exact same type of rhetoric Kim uses when making his "statements".

I get it, every other type of warning has been issued and basically no results. Might as well just try to out-crazy crazy at this point.

Trying to out-crazy a crazy just leads to two crazies culminating in combined crazy reaching critical mass.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
I can't fault Trump for this, it's been building for decades. I wish we had a better leader at the helm right now but in all honesty there's no right move here. Once N. Korea made that leap it wasn't going to be long before they were able to make nuclear warheads small enough to put in ICBMs. The world just got much more terrifying.

Although what he said was utterly stupid I do think I can kind of see what you are saying.

If you just look at this history of DPRK and North Korean relations then a new war does seem like a inevitability.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

"And as I said they will be met with fire, fury and frankly, power… the likes of which this world has never been seen before."

Sounds like a threat to nuke the little nuke with a much larger one. YAY! Just what America needs! The distinction of going down in history as the only country to nuke 2 countries!

If it were Russia, we'd be chomping at the bit to "take care of them", for the sake of freedom and humanity and...you know the propaganda spiel we vomit profusely.

The US could blanket the *entire* country of NK with conventional bombs just as easily.
It would be quite a display.

I'm just glad I don't live too close to any major cities.

Yeah, I live in LA, and the threat becomes more real, by the day. I pray this ends better than it could. Scary stuff!! Its like the early 80s all over again.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join