It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: N Korea will be met with 'fire and fury

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I seriously doubt nk has any sort of nuke that will fit on anything smaller than a truck.
Hell, they are still in single digit kilo tons aren't they?

Can't see them committing suicide by superpower anytime soon if I am honest.
edit on 12pWed, 09 Aug 2017 08:17:12 -050020172017-08-09T08:17:12-05:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
From day one of his campaign I voiced my fears about Mr Trump, he instantly reminded me of the character Greg Stilson from the film Deadzone back in the 80's. Stilson is a presidential hopeful and he accidentally comes in to contact with Johnny, a man who attains psychic powers after an accident (sounds hooky but its a good film based on a Stephen King book) . When Johnny touches his hand he sees Stilson losing his mind and launching missiles at Russia and China simply because he has the power to and wants to be the man who did it.

Trump is coming very close to this character, dangerously close, the picture of trump at the moment is a man willing to row with anyone and every one, to randomly spit out incredibly worrying or nonsensical rants. As seen from his famous barge at the EU meeting where just elbowed a head of state out of the way its clear he sees himself as the most powerful man alive and people will god damn respect that.

Its not a very pretty picture, its a picture of a man with mental issues..

If you get the time watch Deadzone, its a decent film and you tell me that isn't Trump on the screen..

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

Who in the hell threatens Guam?

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

Great film Christopher Walken stars in it also.
I can just see trump in that movie good call.
edit on 9-8-2017 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Democrat leaders have taken a 5 minute break from Summer Vacation to condemn President Trump for being too tough on North Korea.
www.independent.co.uk... schumer-a7884761.html

Remember America: If Democrat leaders are against it, Trump is on the right track! (As usual..)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

That isn't Trump on the screen.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Truman's warning to the Japanese - “a rain of ruin from the air the like of which has never been seen on this earth”. 

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
Truman's warning to the Japanese - “a rain of ruin from the air the like of which has never been seen on this earth”. 

No exaggeration or hyperbole from Truman. He was accurate as can be with that statement.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Why isn't NK threatening China or Russia?

Is NK their secret weapon against the US?

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I think all of you are putting too much thought into this.

Maybe they just decided to throw a big war in order to cull the herd and pad the pocket books of the few on top. The rest of us are just part of the entertainment value for them.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
General "Mad Dog" Mattis is now chiming in, reinforcing the words of President Trump..
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
General "Mad Dog" Mattis is now chiming in, reinforcing the words of President Trump..
www.foxnews.com...

Link's not working, getting the "too many redirects" error
edit on 9-8-2017 by HellaKitty because: Cr*ppy english grammar lol

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: HellaKitty

originally posted by: carewemust
www.foxnews.com...

Link's not working, getting the "too many redirects" error

Just checked. Works fine for me. Just Google, Mattis North Korea.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I wouldn't exactly call it "reinforcing", but rather, "contradicting".
Trump said there would be "fire and fury" over verbal threats. Which of course they have threatened Guam since he made that comment.

Mattis said there would be hell to pay over "actions". Not words. Quite a difference.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This is what I am getting from the foxnews site;

“The DPRK must choose to stop isolating itself and stand down its pursuit of nuclear weapons,” Mattis said in a statement. “The DPRK should cease any consideration of actions that would lead to the end of its regime and the destruction of its people.”

Except the fact once again America is dictating who can or can not have nuclear weapons, it seems a rather reasonable statement to me.
NK threatens USA with it's nuclear (in)capabilaties.. are they just supposed to wait until it happens?

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

What do you consider more important... Taking the risk or eliminating it?

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
Fire and fury huh......

Thanks Trumpets.. You got us WW3.

But you all wanted that didnt ya? Youre not really Trumpers.. Youre all agents of chaos. You want this madness. Its the only explanation.

Well I wasn't gonna tell you, but we're all Russians.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: AlephOne
"And as I said they will be met with fire, fury and frankly, power… the likes of which this world has never been seen before." - United States President Donald J. Trump

*smiles with pride*

My president said that.

Are you or any other ATS members going to fight on the front lines????? Didnt think so

I will in a heartbeat. I love my country.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Can we wait till something starts before we freak all out. Slow news day it seems. If Trump comes back to DC early then you can start getting goofy.

True... I'll give everyone a warning if I hear any abundance of activity at Barksdale Air Force Base,I work right beside it, the B-52's rattle the walls in this building every time they pass over.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I'm still laughing that he said "BESS NOT".

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join