It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: N Korea will be met with 'fire and fury

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Because you call for a preemptive strike on a nuclear power. Its asinine. You arent playing a game of Risk. lives are on the line. But I suppose its easy to end lives on a keyboard, huh?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: illuminnaughty
So if one of these twats starts a nuke war , is no one worried about all the crap that will be released into the atmosphere? Which will travel all over the globe radiating every one? Are these people nutters? Thinking about nuking people? guess it does not matter to them as they will be safe in their dumbs. Whilst the rest of us suffer. I mean look at the oceans after Fukishima ELE and no one seems to care. Madness is all I have to say. I thought Trump was anti war and wasting billions on military incursions. Guess he is just like the rest of the political machine just a bunch of two faced lying A**holes.

Some of you need to seriously relax and take what the KCNA has said in it's proper context. Jong-Un said he may consider releasing a missile to Guam, he never said an armed missile and he definitely never said it was nuclear tipped. So until he threatens a nuclear assault, I think perhaps some of you guys should lay off the juice and step back.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: illuminnaughty
So if one of these twats starts a nuke war , is no one worried about all the crap that will be released into the atmosphere? Which will travel all over the globe radiating every one? Are these people nutters? Thinking about nuking people? guess it does not matter to them as they will be safe in their dumbs. Whilst the rest of us suffer. I mean look at the oceans after Fukishima ELE and no one seems to care. Madness is all I have to say. I thought Trump was anti war and wasting billions on military incursions. Guess he is just like the rest of the political machine just a bunch of two faced lying A**holes.

Some of you need to seriously relax and take what the KCNA has said in it's proper context. Jong-Un said he may consider releasing a missile to Guam, he never said an armed missile and he definitely never said it was nuclear tipped. So until he threatens a nuclear assault, I think perhaps some of you guys should lay off the juice and step back.

Pretty sure he threatens us with nukes on a daily basis on this point... um???

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

Because you call for a preemptive strike on a nuclear power. Its asinine. You arent playing a game of Risk. lives are on the line. But I suppose its easy to end lives on a keyboard, huh?

First off, they are NOT a nuclear power. That's in your mind.

Secondly I know precisely what I am NOT playing.

Thirdly I spent 20 years in the Corps. and retired from the Corps, so spare me the personal attacks on what it is you believe that I find "easy to do from a keyboard" ace.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

As you can see, Trump will be criticized by people no matter what.

People like alpha think he should have kept his mouth shut and attacked them.

Some people think he should have kept his mouth shut and tried diplomacy.

Some people think he should ignore them.

But with each of those groups, the others would criticize there solution.

All I know is I don't know what the answer is.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

First, they are. The fact you say they arent is ridiculous and loses you all credibility.

Second, Yes, youre playing risk. You have no concern for the lives lost in a preemptive strike.

Third, Sad to see your time in the corps hasnt taught you a thing. What a waste. Ace.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I dont know either, except I know its far easier to just say "STRIKE FIRST" on the internet than it is in real life. Which was more of my point to alpha
edit on 8-8-2017 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

But I don't get what people want Trump to do?

What I want him to do is stop playing the game by the chubby midgets rules.

This stupid rhetoric needs to stop. He wants to send a message? Make sure the midget knows what will happen should he so stupid as to escalate to an actual shooting match. Joint military maneuvers with South Korea, and Japan, off the coast of South Korea, or off the North Korean coast in international waters.

Yes, I know we already do those. Keep doing them, and Trump needs to shut his ice cream hole--and let the military maneuvers do the only talking necessary. Any other talks need to be done by South Korea, Japan, and China. The US should be the big dude with the club standing in back of the negotiator. Speak, negotiate from a position of unassailable strength. North Korea talks a big game, but the big dog on the block is still the US and its allies.

Speak softly, and sail a couple of big ol' aircraft carriers off the coast.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The joke's on Kim when he hits California, they want to secede and their elected leaders who hijacked the State hate the US.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Chances are any missile, unless technically superior to all other ICBM doing the rounds, would be shot out the sky long before it ever reached its intended target whether its of the nuclear variety or otherwise.

It's not like NK has the capability to launch ICBM in any kind sufficient number, end of the day Little Kim must be well aware of the repercussions, ramifications, and pretty much guaranteed failure of any such plan.

It would not just be political suicide, it would be actual suicide.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

It's a no brainer.

Hit NK when they only have a limited arsenal, then we have maximum chance of shooting all he has out of the sky.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

We figured out how to do all this decades ago. The guy just got done inventing the wheel. Give me a break. He has nukes for one reason only. To stay in power. Hes not using them. And our military knows that. He has an arsenal of what, 5? We have 1500? Its math.

The news on the other hand both fake and real...... Would have you believe we are moments from war

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
As far as I can gather it was the DIA in the US who have said they think NK has a minaturised nuclear weapon, and so far they are the only ones to say that anywhere.
It's pretty dangerous for Trump to start this yamming at such an early stage.

I hear Kelly is monitoring Trumps tweets, Kelly let this one get out, I wonder why.

Nothing is what it seems, people have no idea what is really happening.

Do you really think Trump just decided to take a 17 day vacation?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: smurfy
As far as I can gather it was the DIA in the US who have said they think NK has a minaturised nuclear weapon, and so far they are the only ones to say that anywhere.
It's pretty dangerous for Trump to start this yamming at such an early stage.

I hear Kelly is monitoring Trumps tweets, Kelly let this one get out, I wonder why.

Nothing is what it seems, people have no idea what is really happening.

I just saw him say it.

It's on the news.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

All these years, I imagine by now Kim has a bunker system like no other.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Oh he didn't tweet it?

That's worse then I thought.

edit on 8-8-2017 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I agree, and very much dislike the way the news is handling this. They could push him into a corner.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
The main objective is quite clear in this poise. If North Korea continue to pose a threat it's deemed that North Korea is going to take some sort of action then North Koreas nuclear programme will end quickly and swiftly. The objective could be quite conclusive where as the mean to disarm North Korea before it has the chance to use it's nuclear weapons.

The use of nuclear weapons is the use of last resort being a mutual confrontation where nobody wins. This is not going to be the case. If military intervention seemed the practical thing to do then other conventional weapons would be used. THAAD is already in place to conduct such actions to prevent and deter but also to play a role in seek and destroy.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Oh he didn't tweet it?

He might have but the quotes here are exactly what I saw him say.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I think I read somewhere the White House is under renovation too, so maybe that contributed to his decision to go now.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join