It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New member Altria

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Hi all just joined but have been a reader for many years,I was an alien hub member as most of you probably know the site was suddenly and without warning shut down.ATS seems to me to be the top site for non MSM topics.My interest runs the gamut of UFO,s conspiracy,cutting edge tech and just about any mystery that needs solving.These are just a few of my passions such as avaition.Looking forward to getting to know the members and hopefully I can add some postings that will give a fresh look at some of the topics here.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Altria

Greetings, glad to have you along for the ride

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

You've come to the place🤗
Welcome to ATS

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh
Thanks for welcomes unclesoze and bigburgh ,still trying to learn to navigate this site as it is Hugh.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Welcome! Unfortunately, almost every thread lately is some right wing troll thread. Try not to get sucked into politics. I came here to get the scoop on extraterrestrials. It's too bad so many people here want to turn this site into the Alex Jones commentary place. Since TV news has turned into the Jerry Springer show I'm done with politics. I choose other forms of entertainment. The news is too much like the Jerry Springer show.

I'm just amazed by how many political threads there on ATS. It's really disheartening. Politics are so devisive. Every thread is troll bait. I hate it more than anything in the World. Too many people think their opinions are facts. Too many people have know no clue they are being played for ratings. Rage = ratings = money

Anyway, welcome.

edit on 8-8-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
One of the mods suggested for me to grow a thicker skin. I did! It was good advice for these current times; especially in the political realms.

Welcome and good luck!

edit on 8-8-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Welcome!

I warn you, ATS is a Canadian mounty Psyop.

When you join and start posting they seek you out and have you followed by stealth mounty horses.

Wacht out!

Have a good one, take it easy, remember to smile!

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Welcome aboard , UFO conspiracy is a deep and interesting subject with many branches and alleyways.
You may be interested in some of the UFO postings of our learned member The Gut

Enjoy your stay.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Welcome. It'll probably take you a while to learn all of the navigations (some are very counter-intuitive), but the Freshmen Forum is a good springboard from which to dive in.

Avoid the political forums. #protip

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Welcome Altria!

Hope you enjoy the site even more now that you are part of the family.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Welcome Atria! I'm new here as well

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
hello, good evening and welcome

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcomes and welcome to Meinherzbrennt,I am just still getting used to the forum and thanks for all the advice from the members

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Heyyy great to see you here Altria
We know each other from a small now defunct site that i miss a great deal.I have not heard from our mutual friend for so long,i think of her almost every day and worry if she's ok.Anyway,very welcome here,hope you will be happy with this site.As some members told you,politics dominate these days,but in the appropriate forums you will still find much of your areas of interest.Enjoy

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Welcome aboard.. Enjoy it all even the political stuff for you may learn something new !! Fragile people do not like to hear anything that goes against their preconceived notions and spoon fed MSN news. hahahaah see can be a hoot !!

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane
Yes so glad to hear from someone from that site,wow I lost touch with a lot of the members.Our friend I do wonder about and hope they are doing fine.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky
Sky I agree and can handle it.I have a son in law that all he watches is CNN ,I asked him do you believe what they are saying ,he replied yes I do because they are on tv,I cracked up.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Finally got that avatar to work whew

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Hi and welcome
I wonder what does Altria means? It sounds like a name for members of ancient European tribes.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Hi Altria, UFO's, Paranormal, and Conspiracy stuff are my Fav's, I'm politically minded but lately it gets my blood pressure up too much!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join