It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I sold my soul tone devil then sent an SOS signal around earth and into out space...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Nope.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Somethingsamiss

i am diagnosed with schizo but i dont accept the diagnoses. i am allergic to the bible and i theorize you are too. i havnt read the bible in over 3 years but i am still preiodically tormented by the things i remember it saying. i had to become totally anti to jesus to get over the damage reading that book had done to me. i rationalize being anti is like a medicine. in medicine all anti's are considered good or cures. take for example anti-inflammatory. anti-depressant. anti-venom. etc. you get what i am saying. i hear there are secret societys out there that believe jesus to be someone other than who he masquerades as. you should really stop your dellusianal ideology if you can stop drugs and stop reading the bible all the time do what you need to to become rational and normal again or you will end up in there hands...tranquilized everyday for the rest of your life and you will never feel normal again after they get there hands on you and give you that hell which is the diagnoses "schizophrenia".
edit on 8-8-2017 by lizardghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Maybe all the mentally ill are possessed, it would explain some people hearing voices for example and a lot of people say celebs are possessed, why not the mentally ill.

a reply to: lizardghost

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: lizardghost
a reply to: Somethingsamiss

i am diagnosed with schizo but i dont accept the diagnoses. i am allergic to the bible and i theorize you are too. i havnt read the bible in over 3 years but i am still preiodically tormented by the things i remember it saying. i had to become totally anti to jesus to get over the damage reading that book had done to me. i rationalize being anti is like a medicine. in medicine all anti's are considered good or cures. take for example anti-inflammatory. anti-depressant. anti-venom. etc. you get what i am saying. i hear there are secret societys out there that believe jesus to be someone other than who he masquerades as. you should really stop your dellusianal ideology if you can stop drugs and stop reading the bible all the time do what you need to to become rational and normal again or you will end up in there hands...tranquilized everyday for the rest of your life and you will never feel normal again after they get there hands on you and give you that hell which is the diagnoses "schizophrenia".

Now this is great help.
Diagnosis : schizophrenia.
Self Diagnosis : allergic to the bible.

Please feel free to keep on reading. Its fundamental.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Anathros

i am not diagnosing myself, i am saying i cant read the bible without having a reaction to it(allergic?) also when i said everything anti is good i didnt mean that to be anti everything. i just pondered why in the medical field all of the anti's are positive. but that is just in medicine. not in religon i suppose. but since schizophrenia and religon dont really mix i had turn my back on it because i was giving me dellusions.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: lizardghost
a reply to: Anathros

i am not diagnosing myself, i am saying i cant read the bible without having a reaction to it(allergic?) also when i said everything anti is good i didnt mean that to be anti everything. i just pondered why in the medical field all of the anti's are positive. but that is just in medicine. not in religon i suppose. but since schizophrenia and religon dont really mix i had turn my back on it because i was giving me dellusions.

This fella mixed Jesus, aliens, Demons, Quija Boards, Anti-Christ, and some more in one post. He needs a bit more help than "stay away from the bible". I applaud you trying to help but he needs someone with a degree and years in the medical field. Just my .02 cents.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: gell1234
I doubt you'll believe me but what I said in the title actually happened...

After I sold my soul to the devil I realised I'd done a ouija board when I was a young teen and it spelled Moloch....the same demon that hitler had.

Invisible people turned up straight away (some have attacked me) but they have been keeping a real close eye on me, telepathically for about five years.

I offered the planet full of soldiers to the devil but I don't know what I talked about with aliens...

But someone asked if I wanted to be Christ just after I sold my soul...

I want to party with you....

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: gell1234

What is the SOS about? Sold your sole? How long ago?

How give us a lot more detail, or it sounds like a hole in the aluminum foil hat.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Why don't you ask your friends/co-workers for recommendations. It really doesn't matter about the actual religion-just a kind, listening caring soul who takes you seriously and may have recommendations to get you back on track. They do exist and many will want to help you. It is hard to trust others but I would give it my best shot. Best wishes.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I'm genuinely interested how these people know how to use a computer let alone post their psychotic breaks on forums. It's interesting and very sad and I hope op some day chooses to get back on his meds. I've lost one friend to schizophrenia and he was OK for years but one day didn't take his risperdal, and that was all it took for a violent break resulting in forceful hospitalisation but the psychosis wouldn't go away so they had to fry his brain with ect and he os just a shell now.
So please go back on your meds ASAP. Going the other route will be much worse

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

well since your soul is not yours to sell just ask God to declare his ownership of your soul and then live a good life from now on. Your soul is on loan until you pay for it by living a good life.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join