It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I sold my soul tone devil then sent an SOS signal around earth and into out space...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
So basically you are trying to write the script for thr next season of Supernatural...

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Yes, life is....interesting.

No Supernatural has nothing on my story....a reply to: opethPA

edit on 8-8-2017 by gell1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Based on your history I take it you're very interested in Satan, Moloch, Hitler, and the "Dark Arts"

I don't know what you're experiencing but I wish you luck and good will with it.

If you feel your skin burning it's because even I am praying for you.

-Alee
edit on 8/8/2017 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Thanks, I'm just trying not to be Hitler.a reply to: NerdGoddess

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: gell1234

In all fairness, you never finished your story.

How did you send out an SOS signal? And why?
Nukes from the Fourth Reich? Moloch?!

How the devil am I supposed to know my fate?!

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
All explained in previous threads.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I doubt you'll believe me but what I said in the title actually happened...

Yeah I believe you,

however, I don't understand what your title means?

After I sold my soul to the devil I realised I'd done a ouija board when I was a young teen and it spelled Moloch....the same demon that hitler had.

Every time you mention Molloch is spelled differently, is there a reasons for this?

Invisible people turned up straight away (some have attacked me) but they have been keeping a real close eye on me, telepathically for about five years.

Were they waving their hands around?

I offered the planet full of soldiers to the devil but I don't know what I talked about with aliens...

In English please?

But someone asked if I wanted to be Christ just after I sold my soul...

Did they?

You sure you didn't mishear the TV say, "its the price is right"?

I managed to do it whilst in the deep state the devil put me in to sell my soul.

now it gets even more confusing.

So you didn't sell your soul to the devil the devil sold your soul to someone else?

You'll get your proof when you get nuked!

do you need a new key board?

As I said, they have been monitoring me for five years now.

So why are you angering them by sharing their secrets?

I don't know why I try on here, just gets me more people watching me by use of magick.

exactly,

I have said this to you many times, many times in many thread you author that highlight how troubled you are.

ATS and sites like this are no good for your health.

Either that or its the wrong forum for me...

not just forum, any sites that based on fantasy and conspiracy will influence your already paranoid mind into much worse state.

You need to find other exercises that will fulfill your mental needs all at the same time help improve your mental state which seems yo be lost on you, completely gone.

Considering I told you how the world will end with the fourth reichs nukes, which is also similar to how the bible says the the world would end....I don't think I get the respect I deserve.

if you cant help yourself and respect yourself no one will respect you.

It matter not what you said or what you enlighten others with.

If you think you deserve respect you seriously need to take a step back, take of your shoes and try on another pair.

You need to change your perspective, you are becoming very worrisome to readers such as myself.

All explained in previous threads.

yes, everything you have shared on ATS does show one thing, you need to find yourself but where you are looking is the last place you should be looking.

Get of the internet and start doing something more practical with your time.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Moloch has different spellings, unless it was a typo-I've always spelt it the way the ouija board did.

No, they only wave their hands if they're advanced in magic spells.

The title should read 'I sold my soul to the devil' etc

You'll need a new home if you're not careful.

I wouldn't have said a word to anyone if I had some intel from any of them...the less they speak the more I ask questions.

I'm not answering the rest of that post (you like putting me down a lot)
a reply to: InhaleExhale

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
And I wonder...

Feel it, I could taste it.
edit on 8-8-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

You'll need a new home if you're not careful.

You assume a home is needed in the first place, what if my home is everywhere and at the same time no where?

What if I don't have home to lose which means I wont need a new one?

I'm not answering the rest of that post (you like putting me down a lot)

You put yourself down.

I am concerned for you, I have said this many times, yet you keep on going with this path that will only lead to more suffering for only 1 person and then will effect the people close to that 1 person.

Its you.

There was nothing to answer in the rest of my post, it was advice from a concerned reader, there were no questions for you to answer.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Why is everyone assuming this person is delusional? He clearly stated we wouldn't believe him so he clearly knows how crazy it sounds and crazy people don't know they sound crazy right? Just asking. Few fries short of a Happy Meal? More than likely but you gotta love reading stuff like this. Sure makes me feel better about my mental health.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Anathros

Why is everyone assuming this person is delusional? He clearly stated we wouldn't believe him so he clearly knows how crazy it sounds and crazy people don't know they sound crazy right? Just asking.

If one is to gather a history of posts made by the OP and they all point to an unbalanced mind then its no wonder many will assume so.

The style in which they post, extremely vague and never any detail or real conversation so one must try interpret what the Op is actually saying.

When you read incoherent sentences and try and interpret what the sentences are supposed to mean it just leads confusion if you are to assume one way or another, its better to ask for clarification.

Every time I have asked and have received a response the clarification offered sometimes makes whatever is being asked about even more confusing.

Its concerning to read, my advice is to try and find interests in something more beneficial to ones health and mental health.

Focusing on the end of the world, demons and all negative things only leads to negative mind set.

Its obvious that OP suffers from too much negativity and isn't balanced enough with a more positive things in their lives.

The real concern that its up to them to change and choose what to focus on yet they are blinded by their own delusions and have deep feeling like they need keep going on the destructive path they are on.

I walked that path of self destruction by focusing and programming myself with negativity that is flooded all over all forms media.

Its up to the individual to realize where their path might lead and make changes

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Did you ever consider that you dont need to be special to feel ok with yourself?

All this, why not just prove yourself by doing those things that produce a happy, healthy life?

Laundry, cooking, cleaning, work, doctor visits, dentist, taxes, getting a license, clearing the one you have, court, school, certifications, job aplications, interviews, work, calling old friends and family. Making new friemds and family.

Dating, sex, friends BBqs, book clubs, volunteer work, community service, work, go to the library, go to the movies, buy a gift for someone, buy some water guns and water balloons and give them away at a park to kids, go to a school and give free notebooks to kids that are struggling for school supplies,

Help the elderly, register as someone they can have called to help, help the homeless, help the sick, help the lonely.

Go on a hike, a walk, a run.

Swim, jump into lakes and rivers from awesome babtising heights, climb a mountain, get drunk, get stoned, go to a strip club, go to the opera, go see a play, go to work early, stay late at work.

And on and on.

Life, normal life, can be an adventure if we let it.

Forget all this. Use your energy well.

edit on 8 8 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Have any of you statisticians seen a correlation between these types of posts and the full moon? This is where the term "lunatic" comes from. Oh yeah, it's a full moon for those that don't know.
edit on 8-8-2017 by Anathros because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

All I am wondering is how can you be so certain? Maybe the doom was all added afterwards, we rewrote loads of the original stories, invented new ones to fill the holes, take over Pagan rituals, having its roots in before egypt, ... there are no demons. No one god. It's all equally wrong and true at the same time.
You might want to explain to me what's led you to this absolute certainty it's Moloch? Have you sacrificed any children lately?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I sold my soul to the Devil-Over a nuclear war...I think that's enough children (more than anyone else has ever sacrificed).a reply to: Peeple

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

You want a nuclear war?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
No.

Hence the SOS signal. reply to: Peeple

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Wow it is blatantly obvious that this person is sending out an SOS.....and obviously those of you that have nothing nice to say should keep your opinion to yourself.....For those who understand,
no explanation is necessary;
For those who don't understand,
no explanation is possible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join