It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awareness and Enlightenment, share what you have learned.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I like it when my body is cool and have a low vibration in my nerve system. At times to much vibrations and kundalini heat can become annoying to me.

One way to awaken the body to an increased awareness level is thru a Amagydala fear overload. If you go thru it you will know, what it means for the body to conqueror the bodies ability to create fear. After an overload the body will probably create a low level bliss state to make sure the being in the body is happy even in extreme situations.

From Frank Herbert:

“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

I post this as information for those who go thru Amagydala fear overload. If you who read this seek body bliss I would recommend a more gentle path where you awake the bodies awareness level slowly.
edit on 8-8-2017 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Folks don't think what they think they think...

I 'want' to NEVER 'want' again...

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I often like to share this one...

Information is not knowledge,
Knowledge is not wisdom,
Wisdom is not truth,
Truth is not beauty,
Beauty is not love,
Love is not music.
Music is the best. Frank Zappa.

Works for me... Your experience may differ.
edit on 8-8-2017 by Tulpa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I considered myself enlightened and what I`ve learned and experienced is that nothing that is considered important here is important. money, materialistic things, ego etc, none of that means anything when you leave here.
as long as your actions here are motivated by love then nothing you do here can or will be held against you when your dead.

I do things that most people here would consider "stupid" but I do them out of love and not to boost my ego, or gain money or gain materialistic things,or to impress the people that I`m here with for a limited amount of time.

most people agree that we will be dead a lot longer than we will be alive so I prefer to do things that I can take with me when I`m dead and might make being dead more enjoyable, since I`ll be dead a lot longer than I will have been alive.i`m pretty sure I won`t be taking my money or materialistic things or my ego with me when I die so none of those things are important to me.it`s like when you were a child, all those things that you worked so hard to gain and to protect didn`t mean a damn thing when you became an adult.you couldn`t take them with you into adulthood because it would have made you look silly or retarded if you did try to take them into adulthood with you.
edit on 8-8-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

edit on 9-8-2017 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join