It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Just Want To Say I Told You So. RE: LGBT

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

OK for one we are finding Trans animals who lI've near water supplies with hormones from medication that are too small to be filtered.

Two, a survey is never a truly scientific approach to anything. Especially one like this.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

OK so do you have a better way to analyze it? Better data to base your analysis on?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Provide evidence we are over populated?

Give me a break.

We are overpopulated because of our consumption problems and foil fuel use. If we could learn to Co sum less and manage food supplies better by not making monoculture we could have more people.

The number of people vs their consumption of resources and destruction of habitat rates the population problem.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Analysis for what? First you need to declare what your analysis is? What are you looking for and what is your level of comfirmation bias and how do you keep it in check.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

We should be experiencing mass shortages then. Where are they?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

LOL you don't even know the subject? And you're busy telling me that I'm obviously wrong and biased. Wow.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: sooth

I know right, the propagation of the species is only the most minor of concerns. The creation of human life is meaningless.

There is literally zero chance that gay people existing or even increasing in number will result in our species dying out from too few babies. The math isn't even CLOSE.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Edit: I misread your post. You're reframing the argument into something I never contended. My contention was that our way of life was quite literally at stake.
edit on 8-8-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Stop conflating love and lust. Two different things. You may lust after a person of the same sex, but that's not the same as loving them. Very rarely do the two emotions actually find their object in the same person.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

well what is your conclusion , why in your opinion are the media / government doing this ?

I have heard many say its the drive to bring about transhumanism in society, the emergence of man machine interfaces and this whole trans , gender identity is just another small step in that direction.

However I dont believe that is the case.

I think it's just we are being given everything we can possibly want , and that includes the right to change your sex

Why ? well why not ?

However in my opinion if we are talking long game, we are going to need to come to terms with the fact we have a duty to ensure the survival of our species , this maybe the one of the depopulation methods , either manufactured by man or manufactured by nature in order to keep our species in check. But the numbers dont add up so that leads me to believe its just the freedom to choose no conspiracy
edit on 8-8-2017 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Edit: I misread your post. You're reframing the argument into something I never contended. My contention was that our way of life was quite literally at stake.

Whose way of life? My way of life isn't jeopardized by gay people.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Stop conflating love and lust. Two different things. You may lust after a person of the same sex, but that's not the same as loving them. Very rarely do the two emotions actually find their object in the same person.

This is an awfully arrogant thing to say.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I fail to understand your point.

In times past, those born different were more prone to being murdered, driven to suicide, or kept it in the dark, marrying women, but meeting men in secret for decades, saying nothing to anyone. So in actual fact, there are no reliable statistics, because a great many people from the boomer generation, and for that matter, those previous to that generation, who were born different in that manner, never made it.

I very much doubt the survey even tries to account for that facet of the matter, and without that facet being present, its damned difficult to say with any certainty, what the actual percentages are, not that it matters a damn.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I don't know what your subject is. It's very broad and impossible to conform anything your trying to.
edit on 8-8-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

We are in some countries.

And it's a very basic mathematical formula to figure out if a person consumes x natural un renewable resources it will no longer exist.

If population grows the strain over the course of decades increases if the global population reaches higher levels of consumption.

Ie. China and India

link   

The United States. And if you enjoy the way life has been in the US for the last 50 years, compared to other parts of the world, then normalization does pose a threat to your way of life.

link   

The rank ignorance of this comment, not to mention, insufferable arrogance, is utterly amazing.

Unsurprising though.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

This is an awfully arrogant thing to say.

People can say whatever they want proving it is another thing.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
It must be scary to some people. Stay inside and close the curtains.

How does "from 3.5% to 4.1%" become an increase of 17%?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

But those models have been broken many times already.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join