It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grail Geometry, The Priory of Sion, and The Great Artists Of History.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I bump around the internet a lot, and typically find precious little that's worthy of dragging back to you guys for consideration...BUT I DO recommend checking out this site:

www.vermeersriddlerevealed.com

Appearently, there's a template on which countless works, by famous Artists, have been based. The Dutch Artist Johann Vermeer is highlighted, but there's plenty of others.

Take a minute to trip around this site, then let me know what YOU think of all this. By the way, to save time and get the "short course", go into the site, click on the Spider Web link, and up comes a whole array of Historical Art work, all supposedly assembled on the "Grail Geometry" template.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Toelint

This one didn't get very far, its linked to a Greek site.

Vermeer painted The Little Street (Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam) in 1658.
The art investigators have tried to decode the location where it was painted and there is the theory it was a zoomed crop of a retirement house in Delft.

This painting was apparently referenced in the poem by the Irish poet William Butler Yeats "No second Troy".

The poem was the inspiration for recently deceased artist Sinead Oconnor with her redux "Troy".

Vermeer died age 43 in 1675 and there may be some conspiracy there involving Shakespeare and the osprey.

Seems as interesting a UFO as you ask for but perhaps its just graffiti because no one left the light on.

RIP

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Bordon81

I was surprised to see a thread mentioning the Priory appear.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 11:30 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

join