It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 10 Greatest Secrets Ever Told.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

You write

7 years ago when I saw this three ET it was from a distance of 200 yards above my head and 3 months later I received a binary coded message.2 weeks ago, I saw just one of them, it was closer this time and every since then more binary codes have appeared.

and yet you wrote this on Feb 14, 2016

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Events in history starts with what is called the ‘First’ .Sometimes we look at the first through 4th event in history to determine what’s really real and what has either been programmed into the minds or just simply looked at wrong or described wrong.

Because of the Kenneth Arnold debacle, an event that may have been a misquote or intentionally set but regardless, his description and the misquote of saucers sent a ripple through time, ufology and the brain of what people were really seeing in those times.

The biggest question that comes out of this is how many of these triangle there are… I am thinking just one and that is specifically the football field size one. Whenever you here a report, specifically saying football field size those are specifically the ones that I am talking about.

Why has your grammar changed so dramatically?

Are you two people using the same login?

My blood line has rules that we must go by and one rule is never let nothing control your data or disrupt or contaminate you're true and first upload.

Every astrology sign has a gift us Geminis are the only astrology sign that can flip an entire upload/matrix to a point of destruction.

Look at trump, JFK,kanye west, all Geminis.So trust me I'm far from special.

I just so happen to be a Gemini in the blood line of my brothers and sisters through out history.

My Hermetic teachings gives us a point system for how much information we can actually tell a person. I have worked my way to a point in which i am allowed ti give 78% of actual facts ,the rest has to be found out or searched by the listener.

Our entire blood line can be noticed through out history by our none programmable writing. Its our signature, its whom we are.

Nostrodamus was one from our blood line...he used his gifts and the understanding of the programs to toy with time.

(Greatest secret ever told)

Nostradamus was not predicting the future...he was creating it.
I told you this because bistro disloyal famous created your earths upload of the end of the world Our main purpose is to contain or disrupt his spell.
If we do not disrupt theses 2 very specific spells all hell will break lose.I guess I'm babling in because I feal that we lost and if things go bad,nice knowing you. Copy written for dec23 2041.The day the earth slowed down.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Are you two people using the same login?

Just read a few their threads,

yes, 'their' threads.

Some of the comments/claims have to be trolling by a group of mates having a laugh.

UFOlogy being put on hold until Immortal can figure things out, etc. these are the comments I am talking about.

I suspect the same with a few members, its hard to deduce whether a person is trolling or is really that messed up upstairs.

Every since I figured what the message was I can honestly say that I am messed up in the Head.
So glad they didn't chose you but its my burden not your burden.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: dffrntkndfnml

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527
Ask me anything if I know I will explain,if I don't know than im not allowed to speak.

Hi ImmortalLegend527, have you come across any info related to the use or removal of Noble Gases Like xenon, krypton, or argon for example? I suspect they may have been used in high technology, and there has been some speculation as to their low concentration in our atmosphere. Thanks

No idea.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   
What is the purpose of negative blood type vs positive blood type ?..... And any relations to anything supernatural or odd ?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
What is the purpose of negative blood type vs positive blood type ?..... And any relations to anything supernatural or odd ?

I have no idea about blood types my blood type is Rh O-negative i don't really know what positive blood is, not allowed to look things up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join