It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 10 Greatest Secrets Ever Told.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

If any questions I will be sure to show proof from an earth point of view because my source of all this information is not from or born from this planet...at least I don't think so.

whats the wait?

just spill the beans.

Oh, Is Ufology up and running again?

I remember you shut it down, just wondering if you have allowed for Ufology to continue?

Oh great master, All hail.

Bows numerous times as I walk backwards away from the master

Lots of people have seen the flying triangle but thought it was probably a flying saucer or common stars.

I don't think anyone in the history of existence of everything other than yourself has thought a triangle is a circle.

You Rock

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
This is some pretty far out stuff. Is there more that you can tell us?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

We all like a moist earth. I hope we dont use all the oil. How would we lubricate the dirt?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I hear voices but there's no one there.
They speak to me in another language.
Computer says it's a binary code.
It's just a pity I can't understand it.

Gotcha!

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
This is some pretty far out stuff. Is there more that you can tell us?
Ask me anything if I know I will explain,if I don't know than im not allowed to speak.
edit on 8-8-2017 by ImmortalLegend527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

If any questions I will be sure to show proof from an earth point of view because my source of all this information is not from or born from this planet...at least I don't think so.

whats the wait?

just spill the beans.

I remember you shut it down, just wondering if you have allowed for Ufology to continue?

Lots of people have seen the flying triangle but thought it was probably a flying saucer or common stars.

I don't think anyone in the history of existence of everything other than yourself has thought a triangle is a circle.

You Rock
...you again, lol,I have 2 very specific secrets that's just for you.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Stonehenge is not that old, so when did this ancient race of giants live?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

We all like a moist earth. I hope we dont use all the oil. How would we lubricate the dirt?

They will never tell you. Global warming is what they feed the populace.The inner core of earth needs the oil.Your ice caps are melting from under your earth The sun from the top, your ozone layer is is down 19% and the inner core of earth is heating up to records high.

Those 3 combinations with out oil is an catastrophic event that no one wants to experience.
edit on 8-8-2017 by ImmortalLegend527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

whats the wait?

just spill the beans.

You Rock

I have a new Goal, trying to pursued the world to all go its oil reserves for 5years if not.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Stonehenge is not that old, so when did this ancient race of giants live?
I have no understandings why I received that information, can't even specifically answer that.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

I have a new Goal, trying to pursued the world to all go its oil reserves for 5years if not.

Good luck with whatever that may mean.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

He means that his goal is to get the world to use their oil reserves for the next 5 years, instead of sucking it out if the earth

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Here in Australia when you say you want "go" something or someone it means you want fight them.

So you are going try and persuade the world to fist fight with oil reserves for 5 years?

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

flying triangle, 3 saucers, a cylinder shape ship,3 orbs.

Make up your mind; you forgot cube,sphere, dodecahedron

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

...you again, lol,I have 2 very specific secrets that's just for you.

yes

and they are?

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

You write

7 years ago when I saw this three ET it was from a distance of 200 yards above my head and 3 months later I received a binary coded message.2 weeks ago, I saw just one of them, it was closer this time and every since then more binary codes have appeared.

and yet you wrote this on Feb 14, 2016

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Events in history starts with what is called the ‘First’ .Sometimes we look at the first through 4th event in history to determine what’s really real and what has either been programmed into the minds or just simply looked at wrong or described wrong.

Because of the Kenneth Arnold debacle, an event that may have been a misquote or intentionally set but regardless, his description and the misquote of saucers sent a ripple through time, ufology and the brain of what people were really seeing in those times.

The biggest question that comes out of this is how many of these triangle there are… I am thinking just one and that is specifically the football field size one. Whenever you here a report, specifically saying football field size those are specifically the ones that I am talking about.

Why has your grammar changed so dramatically?

Are you two people using the same login?

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Are you two people using the same login?

Just read a few their threads,

yes, 'their' threads.

Some of the comments/claims have to be trolling by a group of mates having a laugh.

UFOlogy being put on hold until Immortal can figure things out, etc. these are the comments I am talking about.

I suspect the same with a few members, its hard to deduce whether a person is trolling or is really that messed up upstairs.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

definitely something amiss

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527
Ask me anything if I know I will explain,if I don't know than im not allowed to speak.

Hi ImmortalLegend527, have you come across any info related to the use or removal of Noble Gases Like xenon, krypton, or argon for example? I suspect they may have been used in high technology, and there has been some speculation as to their low concentration in our atmosphere. Thanks

edit on 9-8-2017 by dffrntkndfnml because: Fixed quote tags

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Here in Australia when you say you want "go" something or someone it means you want fight them.

So you are going try and persuade the world to fist fight with oil reserves for 5 years?
I an only here in this time frame to save earth and to destroy certain uploads that hmapers whom you really.

Deep very deep where the elite talk and play they are trying desperately to find ways to get to another planet before its to late

Its even forbidden within for the populous to even know.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join