It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 10 Greatest Secrets Ever Told.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
1. The Pyramid of Giza was blue printed through ‘Mass telepathy’ and constructed through ‘Mass telekinesis. The Giza Pyramid the Sphinx and wonders around the world were done the same way. This very particular precise time, was a period of the time the pyramid was constructed, going back to 500 years.

500 years, until that particular pyramid of Giza was built, was a time period in which humans could not talk with tongue or write with hand. These particular humans knew not of this reality, for they all were seeing binary codes.

I am the alpha ‘1’ and the Omega ‘0’

All the pyramids that were constructed around the world before and during the time period of the Giza Pyramids birth where al constructed the same way through telekinesis and telepathy. 23 years later, all telepathy and telekinesis went obsolete from your mainframe and language was uploaded upon your earth, as well as the upload to see with eyes and hear with ears and use one's hands.

2. Adam and Eve saw and listened to God by understanding binary codes. They knew not of one's self, had not the knowledge to opens one's eyes, and listen through ears. The tree was just a branch of uploads that were not supposed to be tampered with.

The Adam and Eve warning was a warning not to go to the upload of physics. The new planet was not suited or was to be touched or uploaded into your mainframe for physics. This branch had destroyed previous planets before your earth was made for you.

3. The first language of all languages that could be understood was seeing in binary codes and understanding it.

4. Ancient pictures of half animals and half humans are not people in mask or costumes, they are real. It was a time of transformation that took millions of years to evolve. A half human half bird ruled the Egyptians for a time period, what the name was I could not see.

5.A secret meeting between scientist and one particular president occurred. After this meeting was over, under secret, your 2 particular aliens in 1988 were no more labeled aliens from outer space. Your Grays were labeled and penciled in, as an aquatic form of a human under the law.

Your Bird race of aliens only had one problem, their beaks did not evolve into a nose. Your bird race of aliens is now called the tall whites, a genetically form of the original bird race of aliens.

They basically own this entire world but that’s for another time.

6. Stone Henge If ever completely put back together. It will unveil a DNA Genome map of some giant race that dwelled on this planet in the past.

7. The triangle space ship is not a space ship at all. From the emerald tablets, they were once called the
‘3 ATOMS’ and now today they are called 3 flying saucers, a triangle space ship , orbs and other names that have been giving to them.

These 3 flying ET, have basically birthed intelligence and Life into the cosmos of humans through out eons. These 3 entities that form the triangle shape when seeing, are the closest thing to a god that humans will ever get to with out dying.

These 3 entities have the power to communicate with humans through binary codes. They also can open space and time if choosing by opening a void in the middle of their triangle formation.

The strongest fellowships deep in the world have one power player behind them. Some have the tall whites some have the grays and some have the 3 entities backing them.

8. ‘Oil WARMING’ There are three very specific secrets that the government will not tell you until the very end.
1.a meteorite crashing to earth
2. Aliens
3. What happens to earth when all the oil runs out?

It's pretty simple, oil is to earth just like oil to a car. What will happen to a planet that travels 60,000 mph through space…with no oil. If the world ,does not go, to its oil reserves for 5 years straight, those who think they will live the next 25 years, you will be in for some really off the wall, incredible, terrible happenings in the year 2042.

Global warming is happening because the oil that keeps the earth moist inside is diminishing to a planets records low, just like you mortals did to Mars and Venus. Certain branches of information were not to be tampered with coming to this planet.

9. If all pyramids on earth were destroyed you mortals will have the ability to fly, use telekinesis, telepathy and you will not know how to speak or write. Your total awareness will be in binary related communications. The great pyramid of Giza is nothing but a giant virus of material that disables this particular frequency from being embedded back into you.

For 3 seconds one time a year during the month of November, a portal opens up on the east side of the great pyramid, that’s where the swords will be found, blocking the tree of life.

10. This is the last planet in the entire Galaxy. You mortals are the last intelligent race in the entire galaxy besides the aquatic humans, the tall whites, and the 3 entities. Millions of races and species, in the course of 100 plus billion years of the universe, have come and gone.

‘The last of us’

If any questions I will be sure to show proof from an earth point of view because my source of all this information is not from or born from this planet...at least I don't think so.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

Interesting but, hate to break it to you. The pyramids of Giza are nearly 5000 years old.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I agree with all of those but I would have put as my number one that professional wrestling is real.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Interesting but, hate to break it to you. The pyramids of Giza are nearly 5000 years old.

I Never put a precise date on how old the pyramids are. I just said that between the date that the pyramids were born going 500 years back was a time in which humans had no form of writing and talking through mouth.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

originally posted by: strongfp

I Never put a precise date on how old the pyramids are. I just said that between the date that the pyramids were born going 500 years back was a time in which humans had no form of writing and talking through mouth.

Hate to break it to you, but Sumerian predates the Giza pyramids by more than 500 years.
edit on 782017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Clear and concise. Thought provoking. What is our destination, and is there an end/final point?

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

You channeling this info?

It is interesting enough. Please continue.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
And how do you know all of this ?.... Specifics please .

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Clear and concise. Thought provoking. What is our destination, and is there an end/final point?

To continue the life process through out the universe and in the future on another planet.The process of humans will once again prosper on other planets just like in the past.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Why do some people have the privelage of seeing the flying triangle UFO, and others do not get to see it ?

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

I believe it may have something to do with the light wavelength they operate in.....some people can see at that wavelength....others cannot.

i.e. Are you en'light'ened?

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
And how do you know all of this ?.... Specifics please .

A little while ago an event happened to me an event that included 3 ET that hovered above me.In the world, they are called a flying triangle, 3 saucers, a cylinder shape ship,3 orbs.After my experience, i found out that it was not a ship but 3 separate ETs.

It came back 2 weeks ago and here are some photos of it..close up.
Do you see the face?

7 years ago when I saw this three ET it was from a distance of 200 yards above my head and 3 months later I received a binary coded message.2 weeks ago, I saw just one of them, it was closer this time and every since then more binary codes have appeared.

It took me a little while but I think I am starting to understand the messages that they have given me, so I share with the world what they told me.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
Why do some people have the privelage of seeing the flying triangle UFO, and others do not get to see it ?

Lots of people have seen the flying triangle but thought it was probably a flying saucer or common stars.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
What's the source of this information...?

(post by scottobereal removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
OK then, a little more about your source or motivation please.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   
The Earth runs on oil like a car?
lolwut?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   
1. No
2. No
3. No
4. No
5. No
6. No
7. No
8. No No No
9. No
10. No

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi
1. No
2. No
3. No
4. No
5. No
6. No
7. No
8. No No No
9. No
10. No
Were They questions?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   

I should have elaborated a little.

i was more pointing out that the gap between the first pyramid of Giza was completed nearly 4000 years before most of the worlds other pyramids were built.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join