It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dummy accounts for Gloria Allred? wikileaks and somebody named DWS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Major issues being discussed on Twitter about some dummie email names for Gloria Allred.

Looks like it could be more sinister goings on with last years Presidential Campaign and attempts to trip-up Trump at the time.

Who is "DWS" I wonder ?

Big conspiracies abound !!

Ready to go viral any second now !!

(No quotes, just the facts ma'am)

Dummy accounts for Gloria Allred?

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Only a matter of time before she gets led right back to the pedo scandal involving Trump. As I recall, her daughter was the one pushing the case that got dismissed twice. Or it was dropped, can't remember.

Far reaching collusion with Russia is bad....?

However, media and press colluding with candidates is something to not look at.

Also, lets nevermind that whole tank Bernie campaign.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The conversation centers around having dummy accounts to get around the Hatch act.

The Hatch Act, a federal law passed in 1939, limits certain political activities of federal employees, as well as some state, D.C., and local government employees who work in connection with federally funded programs. ​The law’s purposes are to ensure that federal programs are administered in a nonpartisan fashion, to protect federal employees from political coercion in the workplace, and to ensure that federal employees are advanced based on merit and not based on political affiliation.​​​​ ​​

osc.gov...

One of the proposed dummy accounts was for Tina Tchen who was Cheif of Staff for Michelle Obama.

The wikileak email shows that they want to invite Tchen to a meeting, but claim it may violate the hatch act, so they need to have a dummy account for her.
edit on 7-8-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Major issues being discussed on Twitter about some dummie email names for Gloria Allred.

Looks like it could be more sinister goings on with last years Presidential Campaign and attempts to trip-up Trump at the time.

Who is "DWS" I wonder ?

Big conspiracies abound !!

Ready to go viral any second now !!

(No quotes, just the facts ma'am)

Dummy accounts for Gloria Allred?

Interesting...

Also wondering where this is from as a search of wikileaks has no hits on "dumbie" and all on "dummy" do not include this email.

Is there about to be another batch of DNC emails released? Or are there some that haven't been?

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Dirty tricks and lollipops.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Tina Tchen

Confirmed. Xuenchen is related

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Actually if I search nust the DNC archive it comes up, but a wiki search from top bar doesn't produce the same result....odd.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Tina Tchen

Confirmed. Xuenchen is related

God help Me now !!

(and about 200,000 others with that name)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Isn't DWS Debbie Wasserman Schultz

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Well ComerS is Teal Baker with Podesta and the CarsonA address discussed is actually Karina Marquez ....

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I had the same result a few days ago searching wikileaks. Had to go to the correct email archive batch to bring up the info.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Dancing with the Stars

ABC loves collusion with The Arkansas Crew
edit on 7-8-2017 by iWontGiveUP because: Edit

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Shhhh

You can't say that out loud. That would be racist.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Each day only produces more and more dirt . How deep do we want to bury this puppy anyway ?

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
New # just went up!
#DummyAccounts
twitter.com...

edit on 7-8-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Looks like the Awan brothers certainly had them. Curious.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Shhhh

You can't say that out loud. That would be racist.

Dolezal or Debbi3

Finkle and Einhorn

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

One of the proposed dummy accounts was for Tina Tchen who was Cheif of Staff for Michelle Obama.

That's not what I got out of it all. There's nobody asking for a "dummy" account for Tina Tchen. Where Tina Tchen comes in is that her name is mentioned in two fundraising email blasts:

For the invite you just sent me (Robbie Kaplan Blast language), you have to remove Tina Tchen’s name because there is a hard ask in the e-mail (“help raise much-needed funds”) and WH officials covered by the Hatch Act cannot engage in soliciting funds. For the e-mail blast from yesterday (Gloria Allred Blast language), you can include Tina’s name. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Her name can't be mentioned in the email because the text "help raise much-needed funds" is a "hard ask" and that would be a violation of the Hatch Act. So the text for the one from "Gloria Allred" is fine but she has to be removed from the text of the other blast (Robbie Kaplan I think it was?).

What I'm curious to know though is what the "dummy" accounts are about. Clearly from context, these are accounts from which the blasts are to originate. The question is whether these people gave their permission to have their names used. If they did, "dummy account" is really just a poor description for a mailbox/alias that will be used expressly for sending the email blasts.

If these people didn't give their permission, that would be unethical.
edit on 2017-8-7 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Twitter is already censoring the discussion. Multiple if not most posts/replies to the #DummyAccounts hashtag are now "unavailable due to potentially sensitive content".

top topics

<<   2 >>

join