It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IT’S OFFICIAL: Trump starts his own NEWS show featuring Kaleigh McEnany

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
a reply to: Grambler

Bill Hicks would be laughing right back at you my friend. This is state run news. No different than Russia, China, North Korea Cuba etc

There was a day where we didnt emulate the commies. Ironic its a 'republican' convincing all of you to turn Red.

Yes and Bill Hicks would love you using his name to try to change others opinion.

I in no way said I was in favor of this. I am just pointing out that the MSM is already a state run media, just the Obama run state.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

I also say hed be rolling over in his grave, but we all know he appears on infowars daily

link   

Fair enough. You got me there. To an extent. You can "call" it sate run. But it was never state run. The White House didnt run a danm news station from the home of THE PRESIDENT
edit on 7-8-2017 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

link   
What's it going to be called? BS News? Stuff Trump Made Up This Week?

Will they run an instant fact-check in the chiron?

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Oh I'm NOT "triggered"...

But I WILL say that this is how it begins...

And years from now, I WILL be the one saying:

"I told ya'll so...but you all CLAPPED and CHEERED for it..."

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Fair enough. You got me there. To an extent. You can "call" it sate run. But it was never state run. The White House didnt run a danm news station from the home of THE PRESIDENT

Nah, they ran it through email messages.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

No I agree a state run media channel is worthless, and possibly dangerous.

But as long as censorship doesn't occur with non state run media, it seems like not that big of a deal.

We have had state financed media in PBS, NPR and others for years. And we have had state people put out their own stories and go on other media and push the state narrative. And we have had Voice of America (a state run station that broadcast to other countries).

As bad as a state ran media channel would be, at least we would know that it iss incredibly biased and basically worthless.

However, the current system that was partially revealed in wikileaks, where media people pretend to be independent, but are taking orders from politicians is possibly more dangerous, because people assume it is legitimate.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

I swear Trump sup[porters all went to one giant town hall and decided to just TROLL everyone else. And in 4 years they'll all go- AHA- Gotcha! Dont mess with us again or else.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Im all for repeal and replace of the MSM.

But it aint happening. We need both sides to figure their sht out

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
She's sexy...and it's "Real News"...I like it.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
He's certainly taking self-indulgence and narcissism to a new level. Either that, or it's a cry for help.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I like the idea. It is hilarious and I truly hope Trump uses it in an ironic way, to miss such an opportunity would be a terrible waste.

Promote fake stories about mainstream figures and have a Trump cartoon give the Roman thumbs up or thumbs down.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Like- How do Trump supporters view this? More of the ' anything he does is fine with me. Trigger those libs!'

Cause --- do any of you realize, all that is happening now is precedent for the next guy. You WILL lose an election at some point .

I wonder what any of you would have said if Obama launched the "Real news network" while in office, or hell, even out of office

You mean "Roil" News network right?

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
I like the idea. It is hilarious and I truly hope Trump uses it in an ironic way, to miss such an opportunity would be a terrible waste.

Promote fake stories about mainstream figures and have a Trump cartoon give the Roman thumbs up or thumbs down.

Oh, Man...A Trump media version of Politifact would be great!

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
She's sexy...and it's "Real News"...I like it.

The Club! Spread the News Nationwide!!

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Oh, Man...A Trump media version of Politifact would be great!

There is no limit to this.

MALA! (Make America Laugh Again)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
How is this a good idea in any way, shape, or form?

Trump doesn't like the "mainstream" news, calls it fake, so makes his own news channel? It would be hilarious, sure, except he's the President. FFS.

What's worse than "fake news"? News disseminated and controlled by our commander in chief, that's what. It's scary disguised as funny.

Laugh it up. Lap it up. Slobber all over it.

Disgusting.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
State sponsored propaganda and the right loves it.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
State sponsored propaganda and the right loves it.

Way to put a downer on it, man.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I guess this is what Trump watches now, 24/7 he will have this channel on, showing all the things he has achieved...Bigly!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join