It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NC group reports Bigfoot sighting over the weekend northwest of Charlotte

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

A “large bi-pedal animal covered in hair” was reported in North Carolina’s McDowell County over the weekend. In other words, a Bigfoot: The ape-like creature that cryptozoologists believe roams the nation’s backwoods. The sighting happened just before 11 p.m. Friday in a forested area and no one was injured, though the group reports something threw rocks at them as they exited the area. McDowell County is about 100 miles northwest of Charlotte.

Interesting video, the only thing that doesn't add up to me is that it's claimed to happen shortly before 11pm. However the daylight in the video suggests other wise.

One of the witnesses, John E. Bruner, goes on to say;

“Its face was solid black, no hair on it. The hair looked shaggy all over,” Bruner said. Then it took off, not to be seen again, he said. Bruner told the Observer Sunday it is the best sighting he’s had in years of searching for the animal. “I was able to see details of the creature...like the face and the hair was matted and stringy. The eyes were farther apart than human eyes.”

I'm skeptical of this for 2 reasons. the time of the incident, and that a group of bigfoot hunters managed to come up with this video.

What do you think ATS?

Link to video and article

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I think its a man in a gorilla suit.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Why does the guy turn away to film his dog, after filming the BF?

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: slapjacks

That video is old , seen it on here awhile back.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

not sure the video is supposed to go with the story. If so, they got the time wrong. As you said, 11pm it's dark out.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Did the news use the wrong video?

The story is they were placing glow sticks out so that sounds like it was dark.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The video is from 2015, and it's from the same "group" of people.

The story itself doesn't have any video, it's simply an article about a "report" that a supposed "investigator" made to his group.

Link to video from 2015

edit on 7-8-2017 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Bigfoot doesnt look to big and hes in no hurry to get away. Considering sasquatch have been observed moving upwards of 35 miles per hour.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Why does the guy turn away to film his dog, after filming the BF?

I would have been a lot more impressed if that Bigfoot had eaten that little yappy dog.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Some good ones

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: waggz

I agree. Too hard to tell it walks like a man? We are talking about Bigfoot...these creatures are like 3 gorillas in 1 creature 9 ft tall.

new topics

top topics

join