It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me understand the Russian Collusion angle.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

You are claiming that rather or not Vesel was working for the Russian government may not matter, its only what Trump jr. thought he was going to meet based on the email.

I've made no claim one way or another regarding Vesel.

Yet you admit you have no idea what Fusion GPS said in their communications with the DNC people that hired them. So how are you so sure the situations are different?

We have no idea what conversations took place between the Dems and FusionGPS. We know, by their own admission, what was said between Trump Jr and the Russians.

The geography doesn't matter, its who these lawyers are working for that matters.

Agreed, in a small part. Who are they working for? Do you know?

But meeting with a US based law firm working on the behalf of the Kremlin may be more problematic. (again, I don't think just a meeting matters at all, as long as no imporpriety happened, but at the very least geography doesn't matter).

In regards to the law, you may be way off base.

We shall see.

edit on 7-8-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

You are claiming that rather or not Vesel was working for the Russian government may not matter, its only what Trump jr. thought he was going to meet based on the email.

Yet you admit you have no idea what Fusion GPS said in their communications with the DNC people that hired them. So how are you so sure the situations are different?

We have no idea what conversations took place between the Dems and FusionGPS. We know, by their own admission, what was said between Trump Jr and the Russians.

The geography doesn't matter, its who these lawyers are working for that matters.

But meeting with a US based law firm working on the behalf of the Kremlin may be more problematic. (again, I don't think just a meeting matters at all, as long as no imporpriety happened, but at the very least geography doesn't matter).

We shall see.

Right. So given that we don't know what was said between Fusion and those in the DNC, how do you know the situations are different?

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: introvert

We shall see.

Right. So given that we don't know what was said between Fusion and those in the DNC, how do you know the situations are different?

Just based on what Trump Jr has said and the conditions of the meeting.

Completely different.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It would've been bad for him if the democrats had won, the change of power Is supposed to be peaceful, it's our alternative to going to battle of with the king.

The liberals still think they're in power so anything against them they consider treason.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Must keep the lie alive! Must keep repeating Trump Russia Collusion propaganda. Must..circle the logic,

into the curve of conjecture, keep the intensity, say there was an admission of guilt,yes

ignore evidence, yes, almost there, just a few hundred more posts!

Trump will be impeached and the injustice will be avenged!

Yes!

edit on 8 8 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: lostbook

If Putin himself had called up and said "I've just hacked the DNC and I have some info i want to share with you" that STILL would not be an illegal act.

I made the same point in one of my previous threads.

If you simply replace the name Trump with Obama and were to apply it to everything hanging over Trump regarding Russia then I do not think there is much doubt that Trump supporters would be calling for Obama to be hung as a traitor.

They have became clouded by their political views, there is a massive cognitive dissonance taking place, they support Trump yet have to face all of this stuff coming out about it.

If this were about Obama things would look very different.

So you are here battling on your side because you see the other Obama witch hunters?

Maybe we should all get off the merry-go-round and start using our faculty of reason, rather than our fault of superstition. Don't swing the pendulum hard to the left just because you realize there are uneducated witch hunters on the right. You're very well written, and I see that you study hard to make your point.

But do you honestly support the DNC after seeing what was leaked? We should be treasuring the hackers like they were Robin Hood but we'd rather burn them at the stake because the big banks have successfully trained us to be attack dogs.

Snowden leaks info to the media how the government is taking advantage of us - hero.

[[RUSSIANS]] (Anyone) leaked DNC info to the media/wikileaks how the DNC is fabricating popular choice and exposing the fraud of the ENTIRE two party system (you can guarantee that the R's do the same type of candidate rigging!) - EVIL!!!!!!!!! TRAITORS BURN THEM!!!!!!!!

It was mentioned that Russia stands in the way of a one world government (via the UN and big banks) - doesn't this give a hint towards why Russia is placed in the spot light so brightly right now? As well as Syria? Heaven forbid we work with sovereign nations and allow them to do their own thing!

The media has been proven to be a continued education system for adults time and time again - especially on this forum. But here we are arguing exactly what they want us to argue over. More fake stories to keep us occupied while the rest of the power struggle goes on behind the scenes without obstruction. They were liars during Trump's campaign so what is stopping them now? People actually believe Trump will deport people just because they're Irish or African... not ILLEGAL! People literally want to destroy their own families and culture right now because they've been trained to have a guilt complex. I will agree Trump is a troll, because he's a freaking alpha and doesn't care what people think about him, something that intimidates people and makes them want to hate him - but just because you don't like a person means he's guilty of all crimes accused by the continued education system.
edit on 8-8-2017 by Myollinir because: grammar

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish
I don't think the Magnitsky Act was the primary concern either, but the Russians may have been smart enough to use it as a cover topic in case the room was bugged.

Oh, good Lord, you are one of those crazy nutters that think they "wire tapped" Trump.
What fantasy land did you just fly in from on your winged unicorn?

If I had time, I'd spend pages and pages telling you how ignorant that idea is.
(just so you know, that is how those who question the left are treated)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

What EV...

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

We don't know what was said between junior and the Russians either.

We only have their lying word on what was said but they have zero credibility.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Why you no blindly hate the guy you voted for!!!!????

Why we no just Russia Trump collusion, Russia hacking election, Russia blackmail, Russia hacking DNC, bribery, racist, rapist, misogynistic, deplorable, hick, golden shower, the Trumpaloompas?

Why you no triggered with me?

edit on 8 8 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

It is quite illegal for a campaign to accept anything from a foreign national / foreign entity. That is what comes to mind initially. It's also against the law to falsify data on you SF 86 security clearance form. Forgetting a visit to the Bahamas (or similar) is one thing but forgetting a clandestine meeting between the senior campaign officials and multiple individuals connected to the Russian government is entirely different!

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I don't think the Magnitsky Act was the primary concern either, but the Russians may have been smart enough to use it as a cover topic in case the room was bugged.

Oh, good Lord, you are one of those crazy nutters that think they "wire tapped" Trump.

No I don't think "they" wire tapped Trump!

What I was saying was, if the Russians were putting out feelers to see if Don Jr wanted to play ball, I would just imagine that they would be a little nervous about their first meeting.

Would Don Jr. call the FBI and set them up? If so, would the FBI want him to go ahead with the meeting while they bug the room?

These are questions I would just imagine were running through the Russian's minds while preparing for the meeting.

To be safe, they might only discuss benign subjects orally while passing along the real dirt/message via the "package." You know, in case the room was bugged by the FBI for this specific meeting.

Now, don't you feel bad for thinking I was one of those crazy nutters?

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

It is quite illegal for a campaign to accept anything from a foreign national / foreign entity. That is what comes to mind initially. It's also against the law to falsify data on you SF 86 security clearance form. Forgetting a visit to the Bahamas (or similar) is one thing but forgetting a clandestine meeting between the senior campaign officials and multiple individuals connected to the Russian government is entirely different!

so can you explain how the Steele dossier fits into all this? It was compiled and sold by a foreign national/foreign entity.

Wake me up when the DNC is arrested.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

No I don't think "they" wire tapped Trump!

What I was saying was, if the Russians were putting out feelers to see if Don Jr wanted to play ball, I would just imagine that they would be a little nervous about their first meeting.

Would Don Jr. call the FBI and set them up? If so, would the FBI want him to go ahead with the meeting while they bug the room?

These are questions I would just imagine were running through the Russian's minds while preparing for the meeting.

To be safe, they might only discuss benign subjects orally while passing along the real dirt/message via the "package." You know, in case the room was bugged by the FBI for this specific meeting.

Now, don't you feel bad for thinking I was one of those crazy nutters?

your version would make a great movie. I'd shop it to Hollywood.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Well, a bit of an aside, but come to find out Mueller raided one of Manafort's homes last month (with a warrant that only could have been obtained if probably cause existed) to seize documents, which is clearly a sign that this nothingburger of 'Trump Team/Russia Collusion' is definitely winding down. Its amazing how the entirety of those who are actually schooled in US legal jurisprudence haven't once stepped in to stop this unlawful sham/witch-hunt, eh? Its almost like the conservative opinion being argued here is just flat out wrong.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

"Hostile foreign state"

Since when has Russia been hostile towards the US without being provoked?

"While the document has in no way been verified I would not be so quick as to dismiss it as a bunch of lies as its been treated very seriously by the intelligence community"

Yes, because they've always been so forthcoming and transparent with no agendas or ulterior motives whatsoever...

"...although no evidence has been made public so far, I think it is fair to say that does not in itself mean absence of evidence."

Oh boy... Talk about double standards (Clinton)

This was the longest list of pointless and unsubstantiated garbage I have read in some time. Congratulations

And once again, the 20-some Clintonites are there to back you up.
edit on 9-8-2017 by HorizonFall because: Badge of Approval

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Russian thing is about Ukraine and the New World Order.Russia and Ukraine have been fighting over Crimea for decades.
All over land disputed since WW2 and money and power.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

The FBI KNEW Manafort didn't give them everything. Likely Flynn had FLIPPED and knew what Manafort already had. When he didn't cough it UP...

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
a reply to: Wayfarer

The FBI KNEW Manafort didn't give them everything. Likely Flynn had FLIPPED and knew what Manafort already had. When he didn't cough it UP...

If that's true, the "there" is already materializing. Of course we don't know for sure, but this is how cases are made. Enough incriminating evidence is collected to flip witnesses, who cut a deal and expose others. Pretty soon the whole charade comes tumbling down.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Buy the way the U.S. hacks Russian elections to try to over throw Putin and also spies on Russia.They been doing this after they pretended the Cold War is over.So both sides get even with each other.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join