It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me understand the Russian Collusion angle.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: tadaman

Let's remember...
The FBI said Clinton was not guilty of any crimes .
And how you feel about that...
So just what would be different if they had examined the server and said it was Russia?
You'd say they were lying, that they were biased that they were in cahoots. Tails you win heads I loose.

Which is the DOJ's job NOT THE FBofCOMEY!!!

Thanks Silly for the nail

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I can change colors and bold my text too.
It's pretty but I'm not swayed by looks.
That's compete bull. They still have not asked for it. And no one rebuked them for months. That's a lie.
edit on 872017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Oh look I'm the only dem here. Hey let's have fun and all reply to me with Bull# . It's more fun than your regularly scheduled circle jerk. You now have a target.
Well guess ill leave and spoil your party.
You're all wrong though. Just so you know...

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Your link added something new I hadnt seen that completely convinces me of my convictions.

The IP adresses linking the whole deal to Russia were Tor exit nodes......

The fact that this is how they tie this to Russia shows gross ignorance of 21st century technology and how the Tor network works.

Yup.

The whole thing is TORrential !!

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

cant compete with the cfr and fec eh?

i cant either

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I can change colors and bold my text too.
It's pretty but I'm not swayed by looks.
That's compete bull. They still have not asked for it. And no one rebuked them for months. That's a lie.

So Comey lied when he testified under oath that the FBI requested access?

start at 10:10.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Well I had a big post all typed out and my net went down. So you get a summation, sorry...

We need to clean up our election process, simplify it... the more we allow, the more access to corruption we give. Information mercenaries shouldn't have any power.

However, this new to me info doesn't change my opinion on the Trump/Trump campaign Russia connection.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Well I had a big post all typed out and my net went down. So you get a summation, sorry...

We need to clean up our election process, simplify it... the more we allow, the more access to corruption we give. Information mercenaries shouldn't have any power.

However, this new to me info doesn't change my opinion on the Trump/Trump campaign Russia connection.

There certainly needs to be a lot of cleaning up.

And you are entitle to your opinion on Trump collusion.

But I will ask, is it based on facts, or your hatred of Trump?

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

And yet Trump is too stupid to be able to come up with something this cleaver.
the more you type, the more confused I become. Is he a drooling idiot, or a criminal mastermind? (like Dr. Evil)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

The facts as I see them. I'd rather them not be guilty, it won't lessen my disdain for them but it means my country isn't being run by Russian puppets.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

He could be either, I think I said in a previous post that even if he himself is too stupid to pull this off, others around him are not.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: network dude

The MSM covers for the deep states desire to control the world. Russia is one of the remaining countries blocking the process of domination, see Syria and Vietnam, for instance.

In order to make the goal of dominating russia a more closely realized possibility, it is necessary to stop the talk and start shooting.

So talking to Russia is demonized in the press, making it ever more difficult to keep the peace.

We can bargain peace at a table or find peace in the grave.

for your fantasy to exist the republican party wouldn't be part of your imaginary deep state.
unlucky for falling at the first hurdle.
if russia were the good guys why have they invaded the ukraine?
why were purveyors of deep state/new world order/illuminati/bilderberg/lizards/jews calling russia part of the problem before trump told them they were the coolest dudes on the planet?

when you make a lie you're supposed to stick to it not change at the whim of a failed reality tv star, that just shows low intelligence and high gullibility.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

It's so sad that the same red scare nonsense from the past is working again on some people.
People can be so gullible and so easily led by the nose.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: growler

One question to lead into the next:

Do you deny the continuity of government, that is, the implied mission of our government to survive all contingencies of war or otherwise that demands they plan for overcoming all ends to continue its existence?

Simpler terms: That which would be the new government if the USA ever ceased to exist.

?

If not, what do you think the relationship between the continuity of government and the existing government in DC would be like? Would they deal individually or plurally with elected leaders and federal employees?

Would you call that existing governmental entity in our capitol as a CONSENSUS?

The DC consensus....

Along with these two entities that are more than implied to exist as seen in the execution of operations outside of civilian or federal oversight, there is one more.

That is the one you could say is in the Smokey aether.

That is the "powers that be". The lowest class. The captains of industry, generals of armed forces, owners of the land and so on.

Those that need be appeased and initiated into the upper echelons of true governing power, or made to fill a privileged role in its hierarchy.

edit on 8 7 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
While I agree that it would have been better for the FBI to review the actual server, they did receive COPIES of the servers which contain everything the original server contains. One could argue that the copies could have been altered by the time the FBI reviewed them, but the same argument could be made even if the original servers had been analyzed.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5
While I agree that it would have been better for the FBI to review the actual server, they did receive COPIES of the servers which contain everything the original server contains. One could argue that the copies could have been altered by the time the FBI reviewed them, but the same argument could be made even if the original servers had been analyzed.

Could you post evidence to the FBI receiving copies of the server?

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

a reply to: tadaman

They never hid the server and have repeatedly said that the FBI never asked for it. Get that in your head. They NEVER ASKED FOR IT!!!!!
They are not hiding anything. It's still available for examination and a year later the FBI still has not asked for it.
The DNC has said "here it is"...They didn't take them up on the offer.
But Crowd Strike did examine it. And that's their stock and trade .computer forensics... The fact that they are utilized the world over says it all to use your terminology.
So now what's your argument or are you going to stick to the one you're spouting here?

You really should ask Loretta Lynch why that happened, don't you think?

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

I cant even get away with using a copy of my drivers license to cash a check, but these goons can hand unverifed copies whenever they choose to of critical evidence and comply, OR not, with a "request" from the FBI to help solve a possible crime?

Come on. Why is this even being done this way?

Why copies?

What is THEIR reason for not giving the original server up?

Dont people need to explain WHY they are in a special need to not comply with requests for possible evidence of a crime to a federal agency?

No?

edit on 8 7 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

So why are the people outraged over Trump Jr.s meeting even more outraged about Republicans and Democrats PAYING (which there is no proof of Trump jr. paying the russian lawyer) a company possibly working with Russians?

There are clear differences here:

1. There's nothing, so far anyway, connecting the Clinton campaign to Fusion GPS or the DNC (the organization) to Fusion GPS, at least in regards to the Trump oppo research and the hiring of Orbis and subsequent dossier. On the other hand, we have an email to Donald J Trump saying that he's going to information straight from the Kremlin who is looking to help his father's campaign.

2. There's nothing so far that substantiates that the dossier was in anyway a deliberate product of the Kremlin. The goods promised to Trump were said to be straight from the Russian government, again, as part of their efforts to help Donald Trump.

3. Team Trump has been categorically denying any coordination with Russia all along and that's putting it mildly. We now know that at the very least, this meeting happened. They even tried to lie about as they were claiming to come clean by once more pretending the meeting was about adoptions.

This is all subject to change. What was the timeline of the hiring of Steele? AFAIK, there was nothing in either the DNC emails or the Podesta emails about Fusion GPS, Orbis (Steele), etc.

And keep in mind, there is an independent investigation into Trumps team and Russian involvement, and that will no doubt look into rather or not Vesilnitskaya was a Kremlin agent or not. Surely this Fusion GS situation is enough to warrant the exact same treatment into everyone (RNC or DNC) that paid them for this dirt on Trump. Why does there seem to be a double standard?

Do we know that there *is* a double standard as far as the the investigation goes? I know the congressional committees subpoenaed Glenn Simpson. I also read the other day that the House Intel committee was trying to track down Steele. I would assume that Mueller and his team are all over it. It wouldn't make sense not to investigate what Fusion GPS was up to.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Dudemo5

Could you post evidence to the FBI receiving copies of the server?

"The DNC coordinated with the FBI and federal intelligence agencies and provided everything they requested, including copies of DNC servers," Watson said. She added that the copy contains the same information as the physical server.

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join