It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11 California counties have more registered voters than voting-age citizens.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Hasn't this already been debunked? I thought part of the reason was due to folks under 18 who are able to register early and also a large amount of deceased individuals not being taken off the books.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: luthier

Sorry, Xtrozero, if I missed your sarcasm.

Unfortunately, 'racism' is a real excuse coming from the trusted (Soros) researchers...the Brennan Center. We've stupidly allowed them to shape voter/election laws...FEDERAL voting laws, at that!

Agree

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
Sounds to me like there are a lot of dead people still registered. Or something like that.

This.
Proof that an investigation needs to be done, that voter rolls need to be kept up to date properly, with the deceased and those who moved and re-registered in their new location purged from where they would be no longer eligible.

Unless all of those registered voted, you don't have proof of voter fraud quite yet, as suggestive as it might be.

But why is California and other states fighting Trumps investigation into voter fraud if its just an honest mistake that needs cleared up?

The demanding of social security numbers IIRC.

But go ahead with the "if you've nothing to hide..." argument, I'm sure that'll never lead us anywhere bad.

Honestly I am on the fence about the ss# issue.

but there is clearly a problem with aat east the voter registration rolls that many states including California do not seem to keen on addressing.

Last i checked there were red states and republican law makers who were resisting the same as California.

This partisan deflection is nightmarish to independents, like me.

F*ck voting.

Just nevermind. Open the system to all your cheating two-party politicians and their fraudulent supporters...and disenfranchise eligible independent voters, like me.

Then pat yourself on the back because that's what's you have been convinced is enlightened.

Bleh.

I don't even care to vote anymore anyway. It's a worthless system with all it's vulnerabilities to fraud.

That "Partisan deflection" - is just a reminder that its not just the Democrats hurting the country.

But if you want to use me as some sort of lightning rod for your ire that's fine, I haven't voted for Democrat or a Republican since I became eligible to vote, but again, that's fine.
edit on 8/7/2017 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

It read as partisan deflection to me, so thank you for obliging me and my ire.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
I just wonder what the national average is for this. It certainly sounds bad, and I do believe that illegal aliens in California voted in the last election. But is this an isolated problem for California? Or are other states in the same mess...more registered voters than voting age citizens? If so, how many and are tjey red or blue states? Or possibly both?

The Democrats are always against proper voter ID. Obama was seeding illegals everywhere at tax payers expense. They need jail time, or this countries a fraud.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
Yet there are no plans to change it. All is working as intended.

You sure no plans to change it?

Open your eyes and close off the media...and help people...you will see dramatic effect.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Maxine Waters surely doesnt benefit from this does she?

Why is there not a 12 year term limit. 24 years of criminal activity is better than a lifetime.
12 if they get elected to house and 12 more if re elected to senate or vice versa.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I could clean up the voter roles...

The only people elegible to vote would be those that pay 'more' in taxes than they take in public services.
In Kalifornia that would reduce the vote turnout by oh 80% or so.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: VforVendettea
and how many seniors would it kick off the rolls? not taking advantage of the wisdom that is nurtured through age is the young man's folly!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

So did Hillary REALLY win the popular vote with all legal votes ?

I think not.

It appears she won the popular vote with illegitimate votes.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

oh, ya...
all those dug up graves that scattered the country is the proof!!! it's amazing how the dead can rest in peace all year long but suddenly wake up Nov 1st and commence to dig themselves out of their graves just so they can vote for their choice of frick or frack... we're lucky if they manage to make it back to their grave they work so hard to vote!!!

outdated voter rolls does not = illegitimate votes!! it just = lazy gov't record keepers!!

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Say it ain't so....

And how many registered voters voted?

What is the number of votes vs eligible? Did every registered voter vote?

Did anyone ask?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

is there any evidence that more voters voted than were registered to vote?? highly doubt it.
obviously not every registered voter voted if they haven't cleaned out those who have died throughout that year, or maybe throughout the years before!!! being more proactive to keep the voter rolls clean and up to date would be a good idea.
but to claim that the fact that they aren't is proof that there is voter fraud is a long leap! just who is committing fraud if when a person who is on the roll happens to die and their name remains on the rolls??? if it's so bothersome to so many.... how about laying out a clear path for the survivors of the deceased to remove their name from the polls instead of just griping about how big of a problem the deceased has become!
unless an illegal has enough information about the deceased voter, like, oh I don't know... their social security number... they can't set themselves up to impersonate them at the polls, at least in my state they wouldn't be able to!!
I would say that this:

www.upguard.com...
(yes, since some didn't like the cnn link, I posted another one, with basically the same information)
probably compromises voter integrity more than have out of date voter rolls since using the information that was compromised one can determine just who in your area isn't likely to vote, where they life, their birth date, ect..
the only thing that seems to be missing is the social security number. which, is one of the things the gov't asked the states to provide.

I've read about a few cases of voter fraud during this past election, two of whom were republicans, and one of the justified it as kind of well, I figured that the dems would do it, so we should also... think they referred to a statement trump said also....
could it be that the republican claim that the dems win through voter fraud is actually a bigger risk to voter integrity than those dead people on the voter roles also???

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I don't understand? Americans don't even vote, but you telling me millions of people from outside America came to vote. How can a bunch of immigrants care more about voting than actual American citizens. Whole thing doesn't make sense.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith
Lol Obama also deported more illegals than any other president. Your argument sucks

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: GokuVsSuperman0
a reply to: Doctor Smith
Lol Obama also deported more illegals than any other president. Your argument sucks

This is not true.

The Obama administration has started counting certain “returns” as “removals” in order to artificially inflate the numbers and create a “record level” of deportations. Specifically, those caught by the Border Patrol who are shuttled to a different town along the border before they are returned are being dishonestly counted as deportations. This has falsely increased the number of total removals by more than 100,000 for the past two years.

In fact, if we count removals and returns together historically, then the Obama administration numbers are not close to “record-setting.” In the 1990s, the totals of returns and removals were well over one million. For example, according to the yearbook of immigration statistics, in 1996, removals and returns numbered more than 1.6 million, up from more than 1.3 million in 1995.

In an October 2011 roundtable with Hispanic reporters, President Obama himself said the deportation numbers were artificially high because they include those caught at the border:

“The statistics are actually a little deceptive because what we’ve been doing is, with the stronger border enforcement, we’ve been apprehending folks at the borders and sending them back. That is counted as a deportation, even though they may have only been held for a day or 48 hours, sent back – that’s counted as a deportation.”

www.numbersusa.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Legal/political nit picking. Entered, caught, removed. Who cares what is is labeled. They are out none the less.
edit on 8/8/2017 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I cant drive, cash a check, or buy a beer without ID, now why is it racist to ask for ID to obtain my ballot in order to vote.

For someone to suggest that even the 44% was just debunked because it is 18year olds registered early is absurd.

Is 44% of the populace 17 going onto 18? and just so happened that all of the other people that are voter aged registered and voted? Perfect turn out?

Its obvious whats going on. These places would likely turn out alot less BLUE if the actual voters were counted.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Judicial Watch has been doing some investigating.

judicial watch also think oral sex cancels out anyone to be president, not exactly a very good source.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I am sorry, you are highly confused. Your ACTUAL vote is indeed anonymous, but the fact that you VOTED isn't...

Things that are registered with the state, such as party affiliation and when and where you voted for a particular election are public record. However, how you vote on your ballot is anonymous unless you waive the anonymity by telling how you vote or by voting absentee, which waives anonymity through its process.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join