It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago, and Illinois State Troopers....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Your state's ban on my federally protected right to bear arms is of no concern to me.

If you pull me over and run a NCIC background on me. You will discover I have a license to conceal carry in Kentucky. That license should also put you at ease. I will stop, submit to your state's nonsense, and you have a 99.9% chance of returning to your home after our encounter while I languish in your state's prison for exercising a federally protected right.

Would you rather traffic stop me from Ky? Or a Chicago resident?

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Did you think this was their Facebook page or something?

What are you trying to accomplish posting this here?

I agree that the carry laws are stupid.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   
You're preachin' to the choir brother! I'm originally from Ky and moved to Hellinois about 17 years ago. The gun laws here are just....useless. Ky honors my CCL, but IL will not honor any other state's license and you'd go to jail, while the gangbangers in Chicago are still killing each other and anyone who gets in the way.
Hell of a thing ain't it?
edit on 7-8-2017 by DAVID64 because: It's early, I've only had one cup of coffee so far and I made a mistake..ok?

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   

I hope you're white and wealthy...or consumed with profound Faith and Luck.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
Your state's ban on my federally protected right to bear arms is of no concern to me.

If you pull me over and run a NCIC background on me. You will discover I have a license to conceal carry in Kentucky. That license should also put you at ease. I will stop, submit to your state's nonsense, and you have a 99.9% chance of returning to your home after our encounter while I languish in your state's prison for exercising a federally protected right.

Would you rather traffic stop me from Ky? Or a Chicago resident?

It's almost like we need a federal mandate that says the states have to comply with this law.... /sarc lolol

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
OP can you clarify alittle more? I am pro right to bear arms, but I am not from either Kentucky or Illinois .....not to mention the other people around the world on this website who are not from the USA.....so I don't know what you are talking about ? ....I am not familiar with either of their laws. Did you get stopped with a gun ? Are you in jail ?

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

What I read ^ Your OP.

What my brain registered...

*shrugs*

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

What I read ^ Your OP.

What my brain registered...

*shrugs*

He is in Kentucky, not Texas.. lol

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Laws are for law abiding citizens. Some unconstitutional laws have made me an outlaw, I'm okay with that!!

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Hey now!
States are only allowed to violate "some" federal laws and rights.

Removing guns rights is acceptable.
Not abortion rights.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

well, if it makes you feel any better, if you get caught with a pistol by the LEOs and you get 'roughed' up a bit, you know who to thank.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

i live in IL, and i have a ccl. its a city thing not a state thing.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Here's the problem:

You will stop, and submit to them... They will confiscate your fire arms legally, then proceed to shoot you in the face without regret.

I'm bored with their reality.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Just be sure to disclose it before they ask, and not to reach for the weapon, when they 'ask you to'.

I.E.,

Do you have any firearms with you tonight?

Yes.

Where...

Do not reach for it under any circumstances. Keep both hands on the wheel in plain sight at all times.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

You can get a CCL in Chicago, I don't know what you're on about. That bravado you have won't get you very far with LEO officers here though lol.
Watch out for the attitude adjustment lol.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

If you pull me over and run a NCIC background on me.

So...did you get pulled over, or are you just complaining to complain?

That said, I thought that if you have a CCW in another state you can legally carry in a vehicle in Illinois, just not on your person.

Or, just don't break any traffic laws to start.

edit on 7-8-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Why hasn't Kentucky placed economic sanctions on Illinois ?

new topics

top topics

join