It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Atheist turned Born Again Christian

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
My name is Keith, I am a former atheist of 35 years, who had a supernatural experience 11 years ago that revealed the true nature and identity of God... in the fully human and fully divine person of Jesus Christ. Politics, UFOS, conspiracies, I have enjoyed MANY MANY MANY of these types of discussions my whole life and look forward to actively participating here at ATS. As for my politics...

GO TRUMP BABY!!!!!

I am very Conservative... Pro-Gun, Pro-Life, Pro-Religious Freedom.
I believe evolution (as far as human origins) is completely absurd and a lie created by the devil himself.
I believe in the inerrant Word of God.
I believe God came to Earth in the form of man 2017 years ago, and died on the cross only to resurrect himself three days later to save mankind.
I believe that UFOS are in all likelihood fallen angels in disguise, another tool of the enemy to separate man from God.
I believe all spirits and ghosts are what the Bible describes as unclean spirits, or demons and not your long lost granny speaking to you from the dead.
I believe the end times described in the book of Revelation are very close and will probably be seen in my lifetime.
Let's see what else....

I believe Marriage is designed by GOD to be between one man and one woman.
I believe the current Pope could very well be the false prophet described in Revelation.
I believe Catholicism is the largest cult in the world today (at least Islam is out of the closet with their cultism).

Anyway, I am a Christian author, blogger and defender of the faith. I do not shy away from debates on any topic of interest.

But come prepared...

Homey don't play

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: StandingTallForChrist
My name is Keith, I am a former atheist of 35 years, who had a supernatural experience 11 years ago that revealed the true nature and identity of God... in the fully human and fully divine person of Jesus Christ. Politics, UFOS, conspiracies, I have enjoyed MANY MANY MANY of these types of discussions my whole life and look forward to actively participating here at ATS. As for my politics...

GO TRUMP BABY!!!!!

I am very Conservative... Pro-Gun, Pro-Life, Pro-Religious Freedom.
I believe evolution (as far as human origins) is completely absurd and a lie created by the devil himself.
I believe in the inerrant Word of God.
I believe God came to Earth in the form of man 2017 years ago, and died on the cross only to resurrect himself three days later to save mankind.
I believe that UFOS are in all likelihood fallen angels in disguise, another tool of the enemy to separate man from God.
I believe all spirits and ghosts are what the Bible describes as unclean spirits, or demons and not your long lost granny speaking to you from the dead.
I believe the end times described in the book of Revelation are very close and will probably be seen in my lifetime.
Let's see what else....

I believe Marriage is designed by GOD to be between one man and one woman.
I believe the current Pope could very well be the false prophet described in Revelation.
I believe Catholicism is the largest cult in the world today (at least Islam is out of the closet with their cultism).

Anyway, I am a Christian author, blogger and defender of the faith. I do not shy away from debates on any topic of interest.

But come prepared...

Homey don't play

I disagree with most everything you said.
But welcome to ATS, friend.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Thank you randomtangentsrme!

I didn't figure to meet many folks I did agree with here, but my friend Dante told me about this site and look forward to the conversations....

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: StandingTallForChrist

Clearly you're a total lunatic, and with that in mind you'll likely fit in well.

Welcome to ATS.

Oh, and "I believe evolution (as far as human origins) is completely absurd and a lie created by the devil himself.", comedy genius my friend, comedy genius.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

We are going to get along splendidly, especially when I bring you to my side of the truth... Which is to say, the only real side.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I look forward to many discussions.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Ok I want the cool picture in my little gray box... been to my account... see the field to place the link to the background... hit submit.... nothing happens. Is there a secret code I am unaware of here???

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS, StandingTallForChrist! I can tell that you feel really good inside.

Having Christ AND Trump brings more joy than the soul deserves doesn't it!

-CareWeMust

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Trump is just the cherry on top of the HUGE sundae that is my life in Christ.

Thank you for noticing!

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I can understand one going from Christian to Atheist but the other way. That's being a bigger fool that if you were a Christian in the first place! But you are entitled to change your mind, rightly or wrongly.

Good luck with your new found belief and welcome to the crutch dependent society.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Atheism is absurd. I lived with blinders on for most of my life and cannot believe the tom-foolery I fell for... It's a nice religion (atheism that is) and has some staunch support from nearly every campus across America and most of the white lab coats walking around. But still absurd nonetheless.

I had one Atheist look at me dumbfounded and said, "you can't really believe all those animals fit on the Ark???"

To which I replied, "I got better, I used to believe the entire universe fit inside the tip of a needle."

He chuckled then we grabbed a cheeseburger.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Welcome, good to have you with us!

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

If you were foolhardy enough to believe some sort of divine intervention nonsense, then you were no atheist.

Anyway, welcome to the jungle.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I have a hard time believing you were an atheist. But if that's the case you sure have done a big time 180 from that.

So are you a Young Earth Creationist Christian too??? Or do you still think the universe is old???

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: redtic

If I agree with your signature that you know nothing, then every statement you make is rendered utterly useless. However I didn't require the aid of your signature to reach that conclusion.

Catch ya on the flip side.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Well you have known me for ... what about.... zero seconds... and you already have drawn conclusions about me? This is going to be fun.

As to your question I will say this: OEC folks are trying to fit the Millions and Billions of years Scientists proclaim into the pages of scripture… When it is completely unnecessary.

The God I worship can create everything or anything in a millisecond, he doesn’t need to evolve anything over time. If he told us in scripture he evolved things, than I would accept it, however he reveals the opposite in a plain and simple reading of Genesis. Six days of creation, as we understand a 24 hour day to be. The Bible was mean’t to reveal the truth of God to people all over the world, you do not need a degree in science or theology to arrive at the truth, and you don’t need to do scriptural gymnastics.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

I'm not drawing conclusions, I'm just saying if you were an atheist you sure made a major change from it.

So that means you believe the world is 6000 years old then or 6 days old or we all just got here milliseconds ago???
edit on 7-8-2017 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I like you intro, you'll fit in here just fine! I'm from another planet myself, you may have heard of us in JOB ya know Gods talking to all the angels of the universe, yes God is creative, there's more than just mankind! Welcome!!

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: redtic

My thoughts exactly..........

Looking forward to the discussions anyway. Welcome StandingTall, see ya around the boards!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join