It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy North Korea Point...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Looking at NK now, they are threatening the US, Hawaii, South Korea, Japan and Australia, and maybe more I'm missing. He now has the power... or so we and He thinks.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Every world power uses nukes as bargaining chips..

Hell ONLY nuclear powers have any real sovereignty..

If he didn't have nukes his county would have been invaded and him disposed years ago..

I'm not saying he is good.. nor a good leader..

Just that it is kinda hard to see how the whole world is scared of something that has never left its borders..

It seems disproportionate.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

I'm not super educated on Korean history..

I prefer the ancient stuff personally..

The exact same argument your making could be made about basically any world power..

The only countries safe from invasions are nuclear powers..

He could be a homocial maniac for all I personally know.. but how many foreign civilians have the US killed in that same time period???

everything he is demonized for is relatively common place by the great powers..

So it just makes me wonder what makes NK such a unique special case..

It just seems fishy when in the scope of global politics he hasn't done anything to compare to your average country since his granddad took power.. I think grandad right??

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Hi Plotus,

As an aussie I don't feel threatened. The man has no hope. I think the NK leader has more immediate important border concerns than lobbing a missile our ways. What about Darwin, people may say. Well, Darwin Harbour is leased to a Chinese responsibility that may tend to upset those who control that. Other than that, um, his missile/s would probably land upon a large expanse of native scrub surrounded by spinifex.

I might be inclined towards not thinking that I'd be effected by where I live on this smallest continent but really, the part of Australia targeted has no real need for being worried about a missile attack except those who propose the need for a defence system. Why? I dunno. North Korea could not possibly invade this country so the only reason, I can see, for releasing a nuclear missile upon this fine country would be just malicious.

In saying that, any MAD would be confined to Kimmies region.

The NK leader is delusional as we all know. Notice how he doesn't threaten Russia or China or the middle east. He is a tragic reminder of the 50's.

A twerp. He will self implode and has no interest in Australia. My thoughts only.

kind regards,

bally

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Did you wake up in some kind of parallel universe this morning??

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   
The greatest threat to world peace is the USA. A rogue nation awash with guns and violence, flooding the world with weapons and armaments. I look forward to the day when the US regime is held to account for all the innocents it has murdered.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
War has been a part of this world for a long time. The jungle, dinosaurs and laws of the sea has been a rough n tough edge. When understanding parts of the algorithms of DNA, competition has been a vital component to build a stronger and better species.

Capitalism and Spots are a couple of examples of the more positive aspects of competition in building things better, stronger and faster. Sure things are a mess is Korea, not as bad as things have been on this planet at times.

Korea is still in a state of war, there was only a ceasefire made back in the 1960's or so. War does have a reputation for crazy.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   
While everybody says "Look at NK !" ...
How are you supposed to look at NK outside the prism of the MSM narative ?

Here are videos of a westerner tourist who went there in 2012 :

A few years ago (2007), a Belgian TV crew followed a bunch of Belgian officials invited by the North Koreans for a cultural exchange, the video is in French, but you can view it here : Dailymotion

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Some of you would do well living in the Greater Reich of America if Germany had won World War 2.

I applaud your willingness to be a slave to a dictator. Don't worry you all will get your chance at knowing what it is like to bend the knee to the state government patrolling your streets soon. Or one day getting used to someone telling you can't go as you please or you can only buy "this much" food.

It will be great. You all will love it.
edit on 7-8-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
Some of you would do well living in the Greater Reich of America if Germany had won World War 2.

I applaud your willingness to be a slave to a dictator. Don't worry you all will get your chance at knowing what it is like to bend the knee to the state government patrolling your streets soon. Or one day getting used to someone telling you can't go as you please or you can only buy "this much" food.

It will be great. You all will love it.

You are living in a dictatorship...The American 1st Reich. It might not feel like it as you have the illusion of choice and change but the war machine carries on regardless. It is other sovereign nations that suffer from the USA's belligerence disguised as benevolence.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

How many countries has North Korea invaded???

How many wars have they started???

Foreign citizens killed???

You mean, apart from the Korean War? That little spat where North Korea (with help from China and Russia) invaded South Korea, dragging the US/UN into the conflict? Deaths on all sides estimated at around 1.2 million?

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

While listening to the Joe Rogan podcast one of his guests made what is a really interesting point about North Korea..

All the government and media all seem to agree North Korea is ran by horrible people and is a threat to the rest of the world...

But why???

How is homie a treat to the whole world when he has never taken a single foreign life???

I'm not saying he or his father is good..

Just that in comparison how many wars has America started???

I know that is an oversimplification.. but I have a hard time getting around the very simple logic..

The North Korean leader is demonized world wide..yet has never invaded a single place nor started a single war..
The usa has about 50,000 nukes around the world and are the first race of humans to drop the first and second on a country.NK has every right in the world to build as many bombs as they can, you never know what this race of people will do next to the world.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

One. Set off rather a major conflict involving several global powers. You might recall they called it the Korean War??

See above. Technically, the war never ended, it's a ceasefire.

Killed? Who knows. There have been rumors of assassinations. Then, of course, there are the kidnappings of Japanese citizens, and the kidnapping of South Korean citizens.

The North Korean govt. is hardly an innocent being beset by a bully.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join