It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy North Korea Point...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
While listening to the Joe Rogan podcast one of his guests made what is a really interesting point about North Korea..

All the government and media all seem to agree North Korea is ran by horrible people and is a threat to the rest of the world...

But why???

How many countries has North Korea invaded???

How many wars have they started???

Foreign citizens killed???

How is homie a treat to the whole world when he has never taken a single foreign life???

I'm not saying he or his father is good..

Just that in comparison how many wars has America started???

I know that is an oversimplification.. but I have a hard time getting around the very simple logic..

The North Korean leader is demonized world wide..yet has never invaded a single place nor started a single war..

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Jesus...
You really have gone off the rails eh?

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
How is homie a treat to the whole world when he has never taken a single foreign life???

link   

Wow.

Just wow.

You are special if you see good in evil.

You are wrong, sorry.

link   
I think the real reason for the demonizing of peace loving NK has to do with the Stargate and the direct link that Kim has set up between Zeta Reticula and the Sirius Complex.
Could be wrong though.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Of course. Makes sense.

*secretly signals to the guys in the white coats with the butterfly nets*

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Maybe it has something to do with throwing his people in prison and starving the whole damn country.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Fair enough 1 life...

How many innocent forienforiegn lives has every other county taken in that time period ??

America has got to be 500k alone..

I'm not saying they are good.. but a threat to the whole world seems a bit much when they haven't ever invaded anyone..

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

No, the problem with NK is using nuclear weapons as bargaining chips. You don't see that with other countries especially when they were in a civil war. Even China didn't do that during Cold War. We have NK pissing off China.

I mean Pakistan and India got nukes in cold war. But, they did not use it to piss off other countries either. You don't use WMD as a bargaining chip. NK is doing it.

edit on 6-8-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Who are they going to invade? China?

They're developing nuclear weapons and delivery systems, they've threatened the US multiple times plus their allies.

A state of war still exists, so like it or not, many western nations are technically at war with North Korea.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Death camps are normal to you?

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Indirectly, North Korea is absolutely a threat to the entire world. If North Korea is allowed to fully complete their Nuclear Program, why would other countries around the world not follow suit? Why wouldn't Iran, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, or any of the other countless countries ran by power-hungry dictators and oligarchs pursue the same path? The fewer countries with Nukes, the better. As more and more countries are allowed Nukes, the risk of them being used increases dramatically.

And directly, NK isn't a threat to the world, but they are a major threat to the region. Once NK has Nukes, what is going to stop them from conquering SK?

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Kim seems as evil as Caligula. Maybe not the same appetites or perversions, but evil just the same. Before he could terrorize internally, now he can do it externally. JC..... I think if you ever had the opportunity to see first hand, then you would avoid it at all cost.

But technically you do make valid points.
edit on 6-8-2017 by Plotus because: add info

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Zilch.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

How many wars have they started???

Foreign citizens killed???

The North Korean leader is demonized world wide..yet has never invaded a single place nor started a single war..

Joshua, have you studied the History of the World in school? If you had you would know that history is filled with obsessive conquerers who had never invaded a country, started a war or killed foreign citizens.......until they did. The huge difference this time is weaponry. In the present day an obsessive conquerer unrestrained by their country's population can kill millions on their first invasion or their first war. When you have a psychotic killer as the leader of a country, and that can not or will not control him someone has to step up for the sake of the world.

So, have you got a better idea?
edit on 6-8-2017 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Look at how they treat their own people. Now extrapolate that information and project how they would treat everyone else if they had the reach.

It ain't rocket surgery, my dude.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Maybe we should go reread the original "Manchurian candidate'.
Took quite a while for the brainwashed victims to realize something was up..

They said Richard Condon was a plagiarist who knew how to take advantage of artistic license.
I wonder if he was inspired by Faulkner, ya think?

edit on 6-8-2017 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
never underestimate the small guy everyone picks on because they will lash out and do something crazy, something suicidal....because some people who are bullied are crazy from the start...

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

One. That started a major conflict.
Of , course some folks dont know....
Research is the key to denying ignorance.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join