It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Hillary Scapegoat Russia to Save Her Campaign?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: growler

this is supposed to be a conspiracy website, the greatest conspiracy since irancontra is unfolding before our eyes with easily accessible evidence yet, a great deal of people are defending the actions or looking to blame anyone or anything else.

Show me any evidence of Trump russian collusion. Show me any evidence of Russia hacking the election.

So far people on this thread have said his son met with a Russian. Well as has been pointed out several times, HIllarys campaign manghers brother worked for Putin as a lbbyists trying to get sanctions removed.

You are so condescending and smug about this site and Trump supporters, and yet you responded to absolutely nothing in the OP.

But you are kinda of right about one thing; there should be easily accessible evidence, but the best piece of evidence hasn't even been looked at by the FBI.

I will ask you the sae question I asked every other believer in the Russian collusion narrative,

Why would the FBI not look at the most important piece of evidence that could easily prove a Russian hack?

Instead of having a discussion about this, you just spout of attacks against people.

Poor form.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Which begs the question of why or just what is Muller looking into .

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Which begs the question of why or just what is Muller looking into .

Exactly. He apparently is empanelling grand juries, uncovering any evidence into Trump jr., Flynn, and anyone else. All of their information is to be gone over with a fine tooth comb.

And yet the server that could prove Russian hacking, the most important piece of evidence that Mueller could use in his investigation, sits gathering dust in a DNC basement.
edit on 6-8-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Did you know that there was a Grand Jury looking into the Queen and her foundation that was called a matter ?

edit on 6-8-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Essentially what happened was the two sides of the same coin were going to go through the motions of the election process where it was not that the best man wins but the usually dirtiest tribe wins . Trump was neither side of the coin so when it landed on the edge both sides turned real nasty and have gone after him . anyone not seeing this is blind in both eyes .

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

so now matter can be considered the equivalent to an investigation, esp if you are high enough on the totem pole.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus

originally posted by: Dudemo5

She was least appealing Presidential candidate in my lifetime

I'd still rather have her than the Cheeto King.

How can you have both of these concepts in your brain at the same time?

Being as how Trump was also a Presidential candidate, you'd rather have a worse one win?

Something doesn't add up.

I didn't say she was the "least appealing presidential candidate" to me. I do not determine via my own likes and dislikes whether a politician is appealing to the masses.

People do not like Hillary. I saw a study several years ago claiming that Hillary had the highest negative cume of any politician in modern history, meaning more people would turn out to "vote against her." That appears to have happened. So I really don't think it's a stretch to suggest she is the least APPEALING presidential candidate in my lifetime.

And none of that discounts the fact that I'd rather have Shillary than the Oompa Loompa. A lot of that is because she's more likely than Trump to sign legislation that I personally approve of.

The only saving grace Trump has is that he appears incapable of actually accomplishing any of his campaign objectives, so his ability to do lasting damage may be limited.
edit on 6-8-2017 by Dudemo5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-8-2017 by Dudemo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
We know that Democrats colluded with Ukraine, yet you never hear the Trump haters condemn thatt. And it's almost certain the Dems colluded with much of Europe, though we don't have the proof of it, yet. IF Trump colluded with Russia, it was wrong, but it was fair play.

I seem to remember someone colluding with Menedez over the questioning in the first Benghazi inquiry. I also seem to remember a certain tarmac meeting. Also, certain State Department meetings. Oh, and certain presidential debate questions. Oh, and state department withholding of evidence, and destruction of subpoenaed evidence. Oh, and the media of course. All of these things came from their own emails. What do you have against Trump? A conclusion in a potentially criminal matter left to some third party by the FBI? Circumstantial evidence of meetings? The only actual smoking gun is in Hillary's hands while she has the finger on the trigger, and your argument is, "well, maybe Trump was going to do something? Or did? No one has any idea, but I know I've already drawn my own conclusion."

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

The scapegoating via Russia began back after her Al Qaeda mercenaries failed to take down the Syrian government. And has only intensified for pretty much everything else since (not even just by Hillary not by a long shot).
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Ummm...lets make a deal...Door number three...

YouSir

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I just wanted to mention we are 3 pages in, and not one person has been able to remotely give any reason why the FBI hasn't looked at the DNC server. In fact, the people that believe the Russian collusion angle have not even mentioned this server, acting like if they just ignore it it will go away.

I have yet to see a compelling answer as to why the DNC wouldn't let the FBI look at the server, or why the FBI wouldn't demand it not only on any thread here on ATS, but not in any media or anywhere else.

Supposedly the biggest political scandal this country has ever seen, and despite nonstop coverage and condemnation of the Trump administration, no one seems concerned that the most important piece of evidence is sitting unlooked at by intelligence officials.

The only answer I have remotely seen as to why the DNC wouldn't allow the FBI to see their servers is that they are hiding something else that they don't want officials to see. But thats even more damning; the DNC says this is the biggest scandal ever, so what could be more important than physical evidence proving this Russian hack, and that might help the FBI prevent further hacks and election interference?

Why do we even have an FBI if they will not investigate this crucial piece of evidence?

The whole thing stinks of corrruption or incompetence.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

My bet is the server doesn't exist anymore.

I'd bet the farm on that. If it does, I'd wager it's not the same server.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Personally, I think the DNC server has become a useful distraction from Trump's issues.

We were told by Comey that the Russians hacked hundreds, possibly thousands, of systems and worked with them to protect those systems. We were also told that while the FBI did not have access to the DNC server, Crowdstrike was able to provide the FBI with very specific forensic information that led them to conclude they were hacked by the same people that were hacking all those other systems. So the DNC server is just a speck among a canvas of numerous specks on that issue.

In the end, the server is irrelevant because it has nothing to do with the current issues Trump and friends are facing. The server has nothing to do with the meetings that took place between Trump people and the Russians. It has nothing to do with Trump deciding to fire Comey. And on and on...

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Personally, I think the DNC server has become a useful distraction from Trump's issues.

We were told by Comey that the Russians hacked hundreds, possibly thousands, of systems and worked with them to protect those systems. We were also told that while the FBI did not have access to the DNC server, Crowdstrike was able to provide the FBI with very specific forensic information that led them to conclude they were hacked by the same people that were hacking all those other systems. So the DNC server is just a speck among a canvas of numerous specks on that issue.

In the end, the server is irrelevant because it has nothing to do with the current issues Trump and friends are facing. The server has nothing to do with the meetings that took place between Trump people and the Russians. It has nothing to do with Trump deciding to fire Comey. And on and on...

I disagree.

The idea that Russia hacked the DNC is not only the impetus for every single Trump russsia collsion story and investigation, it is the most serious allegation by a long shot.

In fact all of the other things you mention, such as Trump jr.s and other meetings were committed by DNC people to; like the hiring of a Russian connected firm, Fusion GPS, to dig up dirt on Trump. So why no 24/67 media coverage and special investigation into this?

The reason is it all stems from the idea Russia hacked the DNC.

The server is not irrelevant; it is the most crucial piece of evidence proving all of these allegations.

If the FBI would outsource the investigation into trump, or Flynn, or Kushners digital devices to a private firm connected to the RNC, you would be outraged.

But you are ok with it in this case for some reason.

And lets not forget Crowdstrike immediately had the same song and dance after their assessment here about Russians hacking the Ukraine, and they were wrong. So why would we assume they are right here?

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

According to right wing conspiracy sites that don't even have reporters on the payroll...

NONE of the ukranie, uranium deal, podesta, pizza gate, Clinton body bag count, fusion gps, exc, exc..

NONE Have even remotely been confirmed..

Your taking every article from a right wing conspiracy site as the gospel..

When just a casual scan of their home page would reveal at least a few obviously fake stories...

Trump Jrs emails were released by him!

No left wing site preforming a hit job.. not the dnc.. not CNN..

Literally from the horses mouth..

Maybe the clintons do run an elite pedo ring.. but there isn't any evidence of it past "look at all this symbolism in their messages.."

Which is mildly retarded..

WITH Trump there is a real life FBI investigation..we know they went to a meeting with Russian agents.. we know all th US intelligence agencies say Russia hacked the dnc..

It's not even a conspiracy theory anymore it's the most logical conclusion...

So either a bunch of conservative conspiracy sites who just copy paste each other's stories and don't actually employ a single investigative journalist are lying..

Or the entire government, the FBI , CIA and NSA And Every actual accredited media source is involved in a massive conspiracy against trump...

What does it logistically take for the conspiracy sites to be lying?? Nothing.. no one gets fired for fake stories and the more outlandish the claim the more traffic the site gets..

What does it take for EVERY real life news source and EVERY intelligence agency to be involved in setting trump up???

A crazy convoluted conspiracy.. hundreds of people all risking it ALL when the dems don't even hold the power to protect them..

The GOP owns every branch..

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
NewsFlash - Russia hacked the DNC, the RNC, Trump Tower, your grandma, your 6th grade teacher and the guy who rings up your groceries.

However, they did not have ANY affect on the election. I just cannot wrap my head around how people continue to say this as if they send checks to people to vote or hacked election machines. The only hacking of election polling stations I heard of during the election for the NSA/DOJ hacking our own states.

Furthermore, if Russia 'hacked' the election do you not think that Trump would have won the popular vote?

and even further, and I have heard this argument also, that Russia put up 'fake stories' about HIllary so people would not vote for her. Sorry, but the 62 million plus who voted for Trump did it because of Trump and their hatred of the Clinton's and the past 2 administrations.

And, this is another thing. Many GOP hardliners or RINO's voted for HIllary.

Link

They released these early results hoping that Trump people would simply not turn out but it more than likely had the opposite effect. HRC on the fence voters looked at things like this and stayed home.

Finally, the real reason that the server will Never more than likely be touched is that it will not implicate Hillary or Trump but rather the Big O himself. That is who is being protected and I feel he is doing it holding items over the heads of those who could let this roll....
edit on 08pm31pmf0000002017-08-07T12:27:10-05:001210 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Show me where on this thread I am making claims that can't be verified by anyone in the media or elsewhere?

You are trying to conflate what I said with other issues in an attempt to discredit me.

Do you think that it is a right wing conspiracy that the FBI didn't look at the DNC server?

You have been commenting all throughout this thread, and you have not even once came close to addressing the OP.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join