It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Hillary Scapegoat Russia to Save Her Campaign?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

is there proof Russia didn't hack the election, how many times have you used that fallacy..?

what's keeping wikileaks from releasing those emails anyway?

so the Russia hack spectacles keeps wikileaks from releasing emails which may or may not exist?

and those "no meaculpa" tweets by Trump explicitly saying if they were hacked, he did not order it... those were all special effects tweets added to the movie plot?

and when putin gave his " no me a culpa " speech saying there could be rogue nationalist hackers whom may or may not have hacked the election, but he did not order it etc... those were just to help Hillary solidify her email cover up...

Trump won... get over it, he's your president now, live with it.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Yes the accusers did not allow the proper authorities to view the crime scene of a purported foreign attack. That is not a miscarriage of justice, but an abortion.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Hard to prove something when it didn't happen.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

According to right wing conspiracy sites...that don't even employ reporters....

According to the FBI, CIA and NSA the Russians hacked the dnc..

According to trumps own son.. he met with Russian agents to swing the campaign..

So assuming any of that stuff is about the dNC is true, why isn't Trump prosecuting them????

Because he is getting such good press he doesn't need the distraction...

It's the most nonsensical distraction ever...

"No it was the democrats who hurt themselves to help me win.."

It's not even a good deflection..

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

is there proof Russia didn't hack the election, how many times have you used that fallacy..?

what's keeping wikileaks from releasing those emails anyway?

so the Russia hack spectacles keeps wikileaks from releasing emails which may or may not exist?

and those "no meaculpa" tweets by Trump explicitly saying if they were hacked, he did not order it... those were all special effects tweets added to the movie plot?

and when putin gave his " no me a culpa " speech saying there could be rogue nationalist hackers whom may or may not have hacked the election, but he did not order it etc... those were just to help Hillary solidify her email cover up...

Trump won... get over it, he's your president now, live with it.

Hahahaha!

So now we have to prove Russian didn't hack the election?

Trumps speech, Putins speech all of them, none of that remotely proves Trump worked with Russia to hack the DNC, or they did at all.

I have just one simple question for you.

Why won't the DNC let the FBI (and why isn't the FBI insisting) have access to the single biggest piece of evidence, the actual server?

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

They could , but it wouldnt be the total truth .

Nor would your claim be the total truth. There are educated and informed people who voted for BOTH.

I personally despise them both, but I'd rather have Hillary than the corrupt clown show we're dealing with now.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Their isn't a way to pin trump colluding with the Russians on the clintons or the DNC...

We know Russia helped him win..

We know his top 3 campaign people went to a meeting with Russian agents to swing the election...

Why people are stupid enough to ignore all that in some BS stretch to pin to on the people he colluded with Russia against .. I have no idea...

That takes some serious denial..

Really what did the Russians do to help him win exactly? I see you make a claim so what did they do exactly? By the way nothing illegal in getting dirt on your competition. Hillary did it as well getting info on Trump from Ukraine.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

According to trumps own son.. he met with Russian agents to swing the campaign..

So assuming any of that stuff is about the dNC is true, why isn't Trump prosecuting them????

What are you talking about with this nonsense?

You claim Trumps son meeting with Russians is all the proof you need to know they were colluding.

Hillarys people, the brother of her campaign manager was meeting with Russians, and taking money from them, and then advocating the removal of sanctions.

How does this not prove they too were colluding using your same rationale?

It now appears Fusion GPS that released the Russian pee dossier are in fact Russian, so I assume you a prepared to admit using the same rationale that you have to find Trump guilty that Hillarys team was also guilty of colluding with Russians.

Unless you are being hypocritical.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

Nor would your claim be the total truth. There are educated and informed people who voted for BOTH.

I personally despise them both, but I'd rather have Hillary than the corrupt clown show we're dealing with now.

If they were , why do you think they voted for Hillary then if not voting along party lines ? Hillary's voter base was (and still is) Progressive Liberal . They have a tendency to vote that way instead of looking at the facts .
And ,when I stated educated , that was only meant along the lines of educated on the candidates. And , you have to use that information to vote . Not emotion.
Why does the fact that Trump won most States and the electoral vote concern you so much ?
Hillary lost for a reason. The True Democrats (old school True Blue) turned their vote. Period. They did not respect Clinton nor the campaign tactics.
Same exact reason we had our first African-American President and not the first woman President.
And , before you reply again , I voted for Obama both in the primaries and the general elections (the 1st time)
Consider that before you reply again
Now , with that , I am back to gaming with Prey for a while

edit on 8/6/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

Yet you refuse to see the irony in your statement about how you'd rather have Hillary than the corrupt clown show we're dealing with now? If you really believe that Hillary isn't as corrupt as any other politician in our government, you might want to open up your eyes to the facts.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

What are you talking about with this nonsense?

You claim Trumps son meeting with Russians is all the proof you need to know they were colluding.

Hillarys people, the brother of her campaign manager was meeting with Russians, and taking money from them, and then advocating the removal of sanctions.

How does this not prove they too were colluding using your same rationale?

It now appears Fusion GPS that released the Russian pee dossier are in fact Russian, so I assume you a prepared to admit using the same rationale that you have to find Trump guilty that Hillarys team was also guilty of colluding with Russians.

Unless you are being hypocritical.

Go easy on the Leftists Grambler.
The use of logic and facts will befuddle them every time.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

If they were , why do you think they voted for Hillary then if not voting along party lines ? Hillary's voter base was (and still is) Progressive Liberal . They have a tendency to vote that way instead of looking at the facts .
And ,when I stated educated , that was only meant along the lines of educated on the candidates. And , you have to use that information to vote . Not emotion.
Why does the fact that Trump won most States and the electoral vote concern you so much ?
Hillary lost for a reason. The True Democrats (old school True Blue) turned their vote. Period. They did not respect Clinton nor the campaign tactics.
Same exact reason we had our first African-American President and not the first woman President.
Consider that before you reply again
Now , with that , I am back to gaming with Prey for a while

What the hell are you even talking about?

This whole "no educated person could have voted for hillary" is your ideological fantasy, which you've undoubtedly employed to discount your ideological opposition. It's stupid and lazy.

And yeah, Hillary lost because she was a crap show. Perhaps you missed the part of my post where I said I despised her.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

(post by Dudemo5 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Computer running slow so couldn't address to those who know who you are.

I am guessing the below doesn't matter in an election. Too many emails to go through so took from New York Post

In a Feb. 26, 2016, exchange involving Democratic strategist Joel Johnson, as well as Clinton communications director Jennifer Palmieri and chairman John Podesta, assembling a group to destroy Trump was discussed.

“I know you can’t look past Bernie and March primaries — but who is in charge of the Trump swift boat project?” Johnson asked in an email to Palmieri, according to the hacked emails.

“Needs to be ready, funded and unleashed when we decide — but not a half assed scramble,” Johnson added.

The act of making exaggerated or unsubstantiated allegations to damage the credibility of a political candidate or other public figure.Text

free dictionairy

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
no.

you have a bunch of trump acolytes so dumb they're willing to believe anything given to them as an excuse and they cling to it.

a look over old thread here shows trump supporters were positive he would lose the election via outside interference, why?
because he told them.
now with mounting evidence against him those same supporters just keep repeating what their demagogue says.
what is it now? hillary, cnn and republicans set this up?
meaning they wanted him to win only for the plan to kick after?
ffs

this is supposed to be a conspiracy website, the greatest conspiracy since irancontra is unfolding before our eyes with easily accessible evidence yet, a great deal of people are defending the actions or looking to blame anyone or anything else.
surely the best place to make threads touting how great trump is and how he has never broken a law or offended god would be a republican message board not a site where the aim is to uncover truth.
this place has turned into nothing more than a gop meeting place with stormfront overtones depending on breitbart's narrative.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join