It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Hillary Scapegoat Russia to Save Her Campaign?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+54 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

The “Russia hacking” flap has nothing to do with Russia and nothing to do with hacking. The story is basically a DNC invention that was concocted to mitigate the political fallout from the nearly 50,000 emails that WikiLeaks planned to publish on July 22, 2016, just 3 days before the Democratic National Convention. That’s what this is really all about. Russia didn’t hack anything, it’s a big diversion that was conjured up on-the-fly to keep Hillary’s bandwagon from going down in flames.

Well, for one thing, the FBI was never given access to the DNC computers.

Let me repeat that: In the biggest and most politically-explosive investigation in more than a decade, an investigation that has obvious national security implications– alleged cyber-espionage by a hostile foreign power, alleged collusion by high-ranking officials in the current administration, alleged treason or collusion on part of the Chief Executive, and the possible impeachment of a sitting president– the FBI has not yet secured or examined the servers that may or may not provide compelling forensic evidence of cyber-intrusion by Russia.

Why? Why would the FBI accept the analysis of some flunky organization that no one has ever heard of before (Crowdstrike) rather than use all the tools at their disposal to thoroughly investigate whether or not the hacking actually took place or not? Isn’t that their job?

Yer damn right it is. The reason the FBI never insisted on examining the DNC servers, is because they knew the story was baloney from the get go.

www.counterpunch.org...

I think this article brings up some of the best points on the whole Russian hacking story and is worth a read to anyone interested.

Every single person that has been demanding an investigation of Trump russian collusion should be absolutely outraged that the FBI has not looked at the servers. Why hasn't the FBI demanded these servers, and why hasn't the DNC demanded that these servers be investigated by the FBI.

Yet most anti trump people have no problem whatsoever with this.

The fact that the biggest piece of evidence in potentially the biggest political scandal in the history of the country sets unlooked at by any government investigation agency is absolutely unfathomable.

And yet people still believe the story with seeing absolutely ZERO evidence to prove russian hacking. We are just to trust that all of the intelligence agencies on their word (even though they have been wrong before) and they in turn are just taking the word of a private organization Crowd strike with connections to the DNC.

All the while the evidence to prove Russian hacking is sitting ignored somewhere at the DNC.

It would be funny if it weren't so serious.
edit on 6-8-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Aug 7 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The Us vs Them dynamic is very powerful.

Any crime or misdeed can be overlooked as long as we can tell ourselves it's more important to take down the other team.

I don't see any changes to it happening anytime soon.

+18 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
"" Did Hillary Scapegoat Russia to Save Her Campaign? ""

Yes.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Yea that's why Trumps son , son in law and campaign manager all went to a meeting with Russian agents specifically to help swing the election...

Because hillary scapegoated him.. as a time traveler I guess..

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Their isn't a way to pin trump colluding with the Russians on the clintons or the DNC...

We know Russia helped him win..

We know his top 3 campaign people went to a meeting with Russian agents to swing the election...

Why people are stupid enough to ignore all that in some BS stretch to pin to on the people he colluded with Russia against .. I have no idea...

That takes some serious denial..

+30 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Yea that's why Trumps son , son in law and campaign manager all went to a meeting with Russian agents specifically to help swing the election...

Because hillary scapegoated him.. as a time traveler I guess..

Well me and my organization have analyzed servers and found that leaks against Trump have been done by the Ukraine, in collusion with the DNC and Hillary.

Oh, and look, we have proof of Hillarys people working with Ukrainians!

Whats that, you would like to see the servers we looked at? Nope sorry, you can't.

But take my word for it, Hillary was colluding with Ukrainians to destroy our elections!

+18 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
She would do anything to anybody if she feels it will help her.
That immoral bitch needs to be put on a leash.

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Their isn't a way to pin trump colluding with the Russians on the clintons or the DNC...

We know his top 3 campaign people went to a meeting with Russian agents to swing the election...

Why people are stupid enough to ignore all that in some BS stretch to pin to on the people he colluded with Russia against .. I have no idea...

That takes some serious denial..

Show me any proof that Russia hacked the DNC.

You say Trumps people met with Russians.

Tony Podesta actually received money from Russia to lobby to end sanctions on Russia. So I assume that is proof enough for you to believe that because Hillarys people where not only meeting with Russians, but lobbying to end sanctions on them, that they tried to help Hillary win the election.

Or are you in serious denial?

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Unfortunately not one person has came forward with a story that the KGB was present in all voting (or any for that matter) locations brandishing weapons and holding hostages forcing folks not to vote for Hillary.
No one

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Faux-outrage galore.

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
"" Did Hillary Scapegoat Russia to Save Her Campaign? ""

Yes.

What didja think she'd do? She scapegoated a video over Benghazi.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Let us face the truth. No educated and informed voter would ever have voted for Clinton . Thats why the True Democrats voted for Trump. At least the ones I know. And being a former Democrat , I know a lot of em.
Russian collusion or not.

(post by RazorV66 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Let us face the truth. No educated and informed voter would ever have voted for Clinton . Thats why the True Democrats voted for Trump. At least the ones I know. And being a former Democrat , I know a lot of em.
Russian collusion or not.

One could just as easily make the statement that no educated and informed voter could have voted for Trump. The only people in this election who can say they voted with a clear conscience are the "Never Trump" and "Never Hillary" voters.

Personally, I think closed primaries HAVE TO GO, for both parties. I also think partisan Gerrymandering needs to go. We need more politicians who will govern toward the middle, which is precisely what would happen.

Trump and Hillary both sucked. And when I say sucked, I mean gobbled massive quantities of elephant feces and smiled with it all stuck up in their teeth.

(post by Dudemo5 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
We know that Democrats colluded with Ukraine, yet you never hear the Trump haters condemn thatt. And it's almost certain the Dems colluded with much of Europe, though we don't have the proof of it, yet. IF Trump colluded with Russia, it was wrong, but it was fair play.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Yea they are just playing such a long game that they WANTED the GOP to win all 3 branches of government and lose all of their power..

Because they are not actual people who do things like any thinking person would do...

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

One could just as easily make the statement that no educated and informed voter could have voted for Trump.

They could , but it wouldnt be the total truth . I stated an example of folks that didnt vote along party lines. That knew of Hillary's reputation since she started her law practice.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join