It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sweet nectar of Anti-Trump Schadenfreude

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

This is an English forum, you should have used: Epicaricacy

There's a very probable chance that most Trump supporters have never heard the word schadenfreude, nor did they know what it meant until you posted this thread which caused them to google it up AFTER they mindlessly starred and flagged this hypocritical thread authored by a self-proclaimed misanthrope no less...lol!

I find joy and humor in your misery due to the the fact that you're so bent out of shape over the TRUMP DISTRACTION that you had to write this thread and use a word like "schadenfreude" in attempt to look "chic" among the triggered Trump Snowflakes who got forced out of their safe zones by Antifa (don't sound like a bunch of alpha males to me JUST SAYING).

Personally, I believe there is more to the story with the constant picking on Trump by the media and the gullible fools who follow...I simply pick on him because he is a CLOWN and he amuses me in the same way that you do with these stupid threads.

edit on 8-8-2017 by Mikehawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: smurfy

You asked a question I replied, what do you want...blood?
And no, I don't play down the other side, it speaks for itself. Like I said, you never look, just preach.

Like I said, you just pass around what's given to you by your ideological handlers, and pretend you're a better person because of it.

I don't have idealogical handlers...that might be rather difficult for you to understand though.
And, like I have said, I go and look for my information, and as for Trump, much of his information was retrieved some time ago, much of it nothing to do with the presidential Trump at all.
Trump has been en-mired in nasty brown stuff for a very long time...sorry mate!

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

I just wish he'd shut up and get on with it..he should quite talking about how great he is and just do great things..the accolades will come if deserved..well, most of the time I would think so but he has painted himself into a corner.
JM2C

He is getting on with it. Or haven't you been paying attention? Despite his negative popularity ratings, we're all better off. Period......
The economy is up. Consumer spending is up.
edit on 8-8-2017 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mikehawk

This is an English forum, you should have used: Epicaricacy

There's a very probable chance that most Trump supporters have never heard the word schadenfreude, nor did they know what it meant until you posted this thread which caused them to google it up AFTER they mindlessly starred and flagged this hypocritical thread authored by a self-proclaimed misanthrope no less...lol!

I find joy and humor in your misery due to the the fact that you're so bent out of shape over the TRUMP DISTRACTION that you had to write this thread and use a word like "schadenfreude" in attempt to look "chic" among the triggered Trump Snowflakes who got forced out of their safe zones by Antifa (don't sound like a bunch of alpha males to me JUST SAYING).

Personally, I believe there is more to the story with the constant picking on Trump by the media and the gullible fools who follow...I simply pick on him because he is a CLOWN and he amuses me in the same way that you do with these stupid threads.

Hypocritical? You do not know what hypocrisy means, like everyone else who cries hypocrisy around here.

I never heard of the word "Epicaricacy", and neither did you. In psychology, the word they use is "Schadenfreude". You're attempt at looking "chic" falls flat on its face, and at best it sounds like a great impression of a sheep.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

...and the Oscar goes to

This is not an act. But it is when it involves someone you hate.

What?

Yes, assassination, as in murdered for political reasons.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: smurfy

You asked a question I replied, what do you want...blood?
And no, I don't play down the other side, it speaks for itself. Like I said, you never look, just preach.

Like I said, you just pass around what's given to you by your ideological handlers, and pretend you're a better person because of it.

I don't have idealogical handlers...that might be rather difficult for you to understand though.
And, like I have said, I go and look for my information, and as for Trump, much of his information was retrieved some time ago, much of it nothing to do with the presidential Trump at all.
Trump has been en-mired in nasty brown stuff for a very long time...sorry mate!

I don't believe that something comes true by sheer force of repetition. You go and look for you information in the exact same place everyone else looks: from the propaganda of their ideological handlers. Sorry mate!

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

A whole lot of prose there to excuse a dumpster fire..

...Hire a clown, expect a circus.

I might also comment on the Political Party that formerly claimed to be the party of "personal responsibility" spending all their time and energy blaming the Press for reporting on the circus.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   

And it's producing Gotterdammerung.

www.merriam-webster.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join