It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the orb seen on FAA cams in Alaska?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I have been monitoring all the FAA weather cams in alaska daily attempting to track and document this object for over a year now and I can say with certainty this object IS NOT a lens flare or any other type of camera produced artifact for the following reasons, (1) The object moves and rotates independent of the Sun and does not track or mirror the sun's movement at all. (2) the object remains generally centered in screen while the sun moves in from the left side across and out the right right side per earths rotation. (3) a lens flare is produced inside the camera and always appears on top of all objects in a photo, clouds and various objects in the camera view pass on top and cover the object .
These 3 important facts provide valuable clues to help us investigate and understand this object , (1) The object is extremely far on the opposite side of the Sun. (2) it is much larger than the Sun. (3) It is very bright to be visible in the day sky and through the glare of the Sun.
I have compiled images and animate them into time lapse movies and it is without question a large celestial body incredible distance and size on the opposite side of the Sun.
Any comments offering a camera flare or artifact as explanation is uninvestigated conjecture and if after the minimalist investigation "lens flare" were to be offered as explanation or even possibility it would be ridiculous to say the least.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Opnyris

So you honestly believe that an object much larger then the Sun is somehow moving through our galaxy or even approaching our galaxy without every source on the planet reporting it.

Without millions of people seeing it...

Without all sorts of other effects playing out again with an object much larger then the Sun being in the galaxy..

I just want to make sure that sums up what you are claiming.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Actually the object that you are seeing from the Alaska Yuba River Bridge Cam is an astroid titled:
16 Psyche. It is made up of mostly iron and nickel however it contains gold as well. NASA is sending a probe ship to the astroid in 2022 to explore the astroid and the possibility of morning its metal. It is a core of a developing planet from long ago that did not get the opportunity to form. Check it out for yourself. Its not a lens flare. Its real.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join