It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the orb seen on FAA cams in Alaska?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Ok but these have angles! And if something is visible on top of the anomaly it can't be a lens flare/artifact.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: QueenofWeird
a reply to: TerryDon79

Your reply makes me think of the smell coming out of a hospital chimney where they burn stuff

It made me think of dinner.

Anyways, enjoy your lense flares

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: QueenofWeird

are you talking about like a spiritual entity is that what you mean when you say orb?

Round transparant thing in the sky no ghostie

oooo, if you are looking for a craft the one's I have personally witnessed were very bright white, fluorescent, they were not translucent you couldn't mistake it for anything else but a craft of some sort

if that's what your looking for

The thing looks like a celestial body, a natural one. Apparently it is just a flare but I am digging a bit deeper.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Lense flare with hot sauce!

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Survey says "optical artifact from light entering the lens"

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Survey says "optical artifact from light entering the lens"

Nice flowers. You mean the reactions here?

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Ok but these have angles! And if something is visible on top of the anomaly it can't be a lens flare/artifact.

Not true. The shape depends on the shape of the aperture. The flare from each lens is unique to that type of lens.

Also other things matter, like is the light source in the shot or just off the edge of the shot. If the light is a direct hit on the very edge of a lens, in particular a cheap one, it can bounce around inside the camera.

They can be anything from round to multiple sided depending on the case. There can be one from a cheaper lens in a cheaper camera to multiple in a string on a quality lens with multiple elements to the lens.

Google is your friend in this case as there are a lot of things about this online.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: QueenofWeird

Not sure if it is Nemesis or Nibiru. Either way we are all screwed. We had a good run.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Hey BASS!!

I looked outside and only saw evidence of a fire.

Hope Niburu treats me better after some soccer and beer!

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Many of the so called photo's of Niburu are just lens flares being misrepresented
"

Many, but not all ?

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

Many of the so called photo's of Niburu are just lens flares being misrepresented
"

Many, but not all ?

That is why for now I dig a bit deeper.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

"

Many, but not all ?

since you asked, Yes, not all are lens flares.

Some are sun dogs and we even have one member take photos of clouds and say its Nibiru.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

"

Many, but not all ?

Funny thing that.

If this giant celestial body was actually there, the impact of it's being there would be obvious to astronomers and amateur astronomers and yet none of them can find it. Either that or tens of thousands of people are hiding it's existence, including many, many amateur astronomers.

Odd that so many unrelated people would be in on such a scheme to hide something that if it existed would be in plain sight of everyone on the planet.

That seems to produce the argument it's hidden behind the sun, which of course is not possible in the real world, but still some I guess very special people say they can see it. I wonder if it could be they just want attention, so they make things up? I think that is true in many cases and in others they have been fooled into thinking it's true.

Niburu is just a myth; a modern day fairy tale to scare people like the old story about the escaped mental patient with a hook for a hand. Many of those posting the pictures no doubt know it's a lie, which makes it even sadder.

All my opinion of course, but likely true all the same. Fun to talk about, but silly when a person realizes what the facts are.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
crap. looks like the giant near-sun dwelling alien ships are lifting off our flat earths dome for nefarious reasons.

We don't have long before all the air is gone

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Imagine the largest star gone rogue and coming for us....

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MasterAtArms
crap. looks like the giant near-sun dwelling alien ships are lifting off our flat earths dome for nefarious reasons.

We don't have long before all the air is gone

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Imagine the largest star gone rogue and coming for us....

We must have pissed off the universe.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
lens fuc#ing flare

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

ayyyyyy

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join