It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trees and Vegetation found on Mars ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: Spacespider

Stop trying to get your YouTube page attention, it sucks.

Some people find these things interesting like me..
If you do not like it fine, just stop watching.
If you know of a better media please tell.

Imo, I'll grant you this... they are looking for life. Any real search for life has to include the search for advance bases on moons in our solar system. Its not easy to decelerate interstellar class (for lack of a better term, 'Arks') to earth orbit. Best to stop on another moon further out, then approach earth with smaller vessels (such as reports indicate).

Best also to use the unlimited resources of moons for the massive amounts of fuel required to enter and leave Solar Systems.

Imo, they are looking for the evidence of this, searching every single planet, moon and asteroid they can for any indications of past (or ongoing) visitations.

They must be there, considering the uS gubment has privy to all that info (like Roswell for instance) that they really exist.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Not to mention the potentially millions of unique reports of orbs and spheres that have been a part of history both modern and contemporary.

There is also panspermia, as well as many other "theories" or hypothesis of a moon or mars civilization that has exist in the ancient past. Is it Hoagland who goes on Coast to Coast all the time speaking about the Mars nuclear war?
edit on 6-8-2017 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: HappyFisherman

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Why would you post something so obviously false?

I especially like the few pics in the video that came from google earth, lol

Actually the application Google Earth also does images of Mars.

So these pics are genuine but without size as a reference plus close ups, alternate angles, cross referencing etc it's all our brain seeing what we want. As for lakes, well, a lake is a liquid but not necessarily water, just look at the surface of Titan with lakes of methane.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

There is no proof of life in Mars past either.

Like current search for life, the idea of past life is also used to get more money for exploration.

Otherwise, why are we looking for life where we know it can't exist?

Well for one, they can't say they are looking to exploit the solar system for natural resources, that would ruin it.

Mega corp wants Us taxpayers to pay for the exploring part, so they don't have to. We know if they do discover or realize ways to harvest the resources, they are going to reap the profits, not us. So they pretend they are looking for life, so the taxpayer accepts it.

Close parallel would be spanish exploration of the americas. The stated reason was to convert heathens, the real reason was to steal their gold, which the spanish crown used to wage wars on false pretenses.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Life is out there and here we just don't understand it.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

No fakes..
Source NASA

Cut the crap dude, you know there is no trees or vegetation on Mars.

Are you sure ?
who told you ?
Have you even looked at some of those pictures.
Or are you just drinking whatever NASA puts in your cup

I never drink what NASA puts in my cup.
NASA = Never A Strong Alcohol

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Where?

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
They may need to take a wood stove up to their colonies when they go there. If there are trees, I would say they would have to be something like pines. But there is not much nitrogen in the atmosphere there and pines need lots of nitrogen so maybe not pines like here on earth. They could also be frozen pines, if frozen quickly they would be still greenish.

I have seen pictures before of frozen lake like structures with tree like things around them from Mars. Carbon dioxide can be used by plants for fuel and to survive. The atmosphere has lots of CO2.

I do not know if this is real or made up, but the pictures I saw before with tree like things around a lake look almost like the twin lakes in this picture on the link.

With catalysts, they should be able to refine the air to be more oxygenated, but they would need to add nitrogen for humans to breath it.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I would think the only trees found on Mars......will be the ones we take up there and plant ourselves.

Just think how we will have to change our language for Mars....

We just cant dig a plot of soil and plant in the earth....will have to plant it in the mars.

We cant take any earthmoving equipment up there....we will have to take some marsmoving machines.

When we make something out of the dust....it wont be earthenware....it will be marsenware.

I wonder if they have Marsquakes there?

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Life on Mars is not "Zero", a very low chance (now, currently), yes, zero, no.

There is water on mars, internal heating, and bacteria can live substantially under the surface at the poles, and in the past Mars was a very different planet then what it is now.

But we are not searching for life on mars, we are searching if Mars ever HAD life, and could SUSTAIN life in the past.

Meteorites from Mars crashed into Earth, and most likely vice-versa - transfer is possible.

Depending on what theory you subscribe to, maybe life started on Mars first, then got transferred to Earth before Mars died (building blocks or simple bacteria).

This is the type of research we are conducting, to see the conditions.

Edit: You say why fund the program to find life out there and not fix this planet? It's only a little bit of money we spend on the program,and we have the tech to fix this planet now.

YOU have to start voting in Governments that want to fix the problem instead of exploiting the planet for greed and money - that simple.

edit on 6-8-2017 by MuonToGluon because: Added + Fixed

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That is quite an assumption,we were also told the moon was made of cheese,kind of a blanket statement with ones opinion,I used to believe what govt said,till I started checking facts,facts and statements don't align with each other

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Some where, on some far away planet a guy is watching his favorite scientist explain that there is no life on the newly discovered planet earth because of the lack of arsenic in the atmosphere and that any living creatures internal organs would be crushed by the intense gravity of such a dense planet.
The scientist would be talking down to the unwashed masses who believe is such folly and he would retort their beliefs by adding that observations of this planet Earth that is hundreds of light years away show that it contains lethal amounts of oxygen and that even the simplest forms of life could never even take hold. He would explain that the Earths proximity to the sun rules out any chance of living organisms...... and to argue with him only proves how uneducated you are.
Closed minds, self righteousness and open mouths I am certain are not limited to our planet
edit on 7-8-2017 by Zimnydran because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
That is quite an assumption...

You can believe there's trees and vegetation on Mars despite all the evidence to the contrary.

Hell, believe there's a whole ecosystem up there and some Mars Nazi bases too if it makes you feel good. The rest of us will hold down the fort in Sanity Land while you do.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Watching the video again, the most interesting part is at about 7:14, where we see what looks like tracks or trails. What could they be? The run around the edges of the lighter-colored areas, away from the darker-colored area. They remind me of game trails.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Why would you post something so obviously false?

How can you deny the photographic evidence?

NASA sent me this photo taken by LULZ Rover:

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Not enough Nazis.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Well they told me not to post this one, but I have a problem with authority so...

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Now it looks so much more believable, I can almost see Dr. Mengele's clone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join