It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Employee's Anti-Diversity Manifesto Goes 'Internally Viral' - LiveLeak Video shows Proof Goog

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Oh immigration? Lets see what silicon valley thinks on that?

Will they have a neutral or right leaning view?

OH NO, A TYPICAL PROGRESSIVE VIEW, validating the OP. Darn.

The order aims to overhaul and limit work visas, notably the H-1B visa program. Tech companies rely on these to bring in foreign talent. Their lobbyists claim there is a “talent shortage” among Americans and thus that the industry needs more of such work visas. This is patently false. The truth is that they want an expansion of the H-1B work visa program because they want to hire cheap, immobile labor — i.e., foreign workers.

www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on 8 6 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

If you cant see the similarities with these and what are typically hard left issues, then you are a liar or are not capable of higher brain functions

The video in the OP had more evidence. You should watch it since you never did.

You would need to stop trolling and provide evidence now of a counter argument showing how what we say is not the case/

CAN YOU?

You have an opinion that these quotes that you seem to have, ironically, Googled, prove the OP's contention that only "extreme leftist" views are acceptable at Google, Facebook, Youtube and Twitter. I realize that is your opinion, but there's no evidence for the claim in what you stated.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: LooksLocked

Either its a lie, or they cant understand the information.

nice mini modding.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

(post by tadaman removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Did you or did you not suggest that this man's "manifesto" addressed the Labor Department suit or not?

Why can't you answer a simple question?

I already answered you, why can't you accept an answer? Like I said several times no, YOU brought up a lawsuit, I know nothing about any lawsuit other than what you said.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

And its his job to do his job, not yours.

Do you have evidence ontopic that detracts from the OP?

No?, then his argument stands.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Here is YOU bringing up some lawsuit, not me.

Are you aware that Google was the target of a Federal lawsuit in January 2017 that challenged their hiring practices and stated they underpay female employees?

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Well he admitted that to me, and I can quote it. I wanted him to address the fact since he does waste peoples time for amusement, since that is his deal lately. IF he is just joshing, I dont want to waste my time/

More mini modding on your part. The mods are here, dont you worry.

So no ontopic evidence to detract from our arguments? No? Then they stand.

This is RETARDED. Show us your evidence of this OP being off or wrong.

If you cant its because you aren't able to or because it cant be done, because we are correct.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Well he admitted that to me, and I can quote it. I wanted him to address the fact since he does waste peoples time for amusement, since that is his deal lately. IF he is just joshing, I dont want to waste my time/

More mini modding on your part. The mods are here, dont you worry.

So no ontopic evidence to detract from our arguments? No? Then they stand.

This is RETARDED. Show us your evidence of this OP being off or wrong.

He said women should be treated poorly and I won't quote where he said it he just did and why do you agree with that.

Basically all they can say.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

If you could quote that I might address it or he would.

If he didnt say that or infer that and that is why you cant quote it, then you only made that up.

Its not like stepping on a bible in front of your priest. Its ok. SHHHHHH

Quote it. Or stop lying.

That is also off topic. It doesnt add or detract from the OP which was about google needing more diversity in mind than in skin.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I can't quote it, it was never said. Gryphon keeps saying it though.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Pretty sure substantiating the CLAIMS IN THE THREAD was the evidence he seeked and it's STILL unfulfilled.

How you somehow think you are now the one to receive evidence when you're past due for providing it, not to mention the 'evidence' you offered was so unrelated, you're probably clinically insane, so it's honestly pointless to even attempt to humor your request.

The quality of evidence you provided was tweaker level proof. No less is expected from you at this point, so you can continue your tantrum now.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Why don't you prove that "Google has been trying to employ people based on things like gender or race, rather than aptitude and talent?" for starters?

Surely, if this is so obviously and well-stated in the video ... you can prove this truth, right?

Right?

I don't know how aware you or anyone else in this thread is of Googles hiring process but they already value diversity. They also have an interview process that's designed to be very selective. Due to the sheer number of applicants they have they're able to weed anyone out for anything in the name of not generating a false positive. Basically, they make it as certain as possible that they don't hire a bad employee even if it means they miss a few good ones.

When it comes to diversity though, they're a very diverse company. Political diversity is something they lack relative to other diversity (a lot of this is due to company culture and office locations) but it's still there.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I didnt claim anything.

You are trolling while not offering evidence of the counter argument to ours, because you are incapable of formulating it, or it can not be done because we are correct.

I did what you asked. Here is evidence.

Now, show me yours.

DO YOU HAVE EVIDENCE OF WHAT YOU SAY? What even is your point?

Are you only arguing a negative? How easy and fun for you.

Too bad that you are only trolling and not validating your argument against ours.

Burden of proof lies on those making the claim and solely them, burden of proof does not lie on one who dismisses the claim.

For instance: "there DOES exist a multi-dimensional worm-God named Carl. Can you prove that I'm wrong?"

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

The evidence presented is the way they are handling this case, by dismissing dissenting viewpoints, and refusing to link them.

If that's not enough evidence for you then so be it.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: ClovenSky

It's actually very fact based and reasonable. But it doesn't push the agenda, so it's a huge no-no.

So you agree that since women have some biological differences from men that they aren't equally represented in tech and leadership?

Can you list what those "biological differences" are that would explain the pay gap and a lack of women in tech and leadership? That is, since you think this is a "fact based and reasonable" document?

Thank you kindly.

LOL. You still believe in the gender pay gap.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

UPDATE: Google is already trying to get ahead of this. Check out the video posted on LiveLeak listed below.

LINK to LiveLeak Video: www.liveleak.com...

"It's not worth thinking about this as an isolated incident and instead a manifestation of what ails all of Silicon Valley."

At least eight Google employees tweeted Friday about a document that was circulated within the company calling for replacing Google's diversity initiatives with policies that encourage "ideological diversity" instead. The document, which is the personal opinion of one senior software engineer, was shared on a company mailing list but has since gone "internally viral," according to a Google employee who spoke with Motherboard.

Google Employee's Anti-Diversity Manifesto Goes 'Internally Viral' - Live Leak Video shows Proof Google is Censoring and Manipulating Search Results

EDIT: Watch the LiveLeak video which connects the dots to the article based on the internal memo.

When will people wake up?

We are being spoon fed what the establishment wants us to consume.

SUMMARY: Google, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter are manipulating all content to force the primary consumer of social media (millennials) into a mindset that is left extremist. The LiveLeak video details this and correlates directly to the internal manifesto by the Google employee whose message is Google only supports an extreme left mentality.

Well, just off the cuff I agree that there is too much focus on racial and gender diversity, rather than diversity of class, background, profession, ideology, etc.

Ostensibly ensuring racial, religious, or gender diversity provides this, because in identity politics each of these are seen as distinct, monolithic "classes," with radically different experiences of life due to context. Hence, supposedly each "class" brings it's own perspective. However, in reality you can have people of varying races and genders, yet the same ideology or same professional background, and therefore not much diversity of thought.

I've seen first hand the problems with this. My office is exactly like this. It is a Democrat focused office. They have strived SO hard to make it diverse racially and gender-wise. It's probably 50% people of color there, and they have made sure a large number of management positions are headed by women. The problem is, almost everyone is a mainline DNC type Democrat, as in actual former election campaign folks for Obama, Clinton, or various mayoral and senatorial politicians. So, 90% of these "diverse" folks are your most stereotypical, establishment political hack types. Not much ideological or professional diversity. I lost some standing there just for posting on FB a serious critique of Clinton before the election.

edit on 6-8-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join