It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Employee's Anti-Diversity Manifesto Goes 'Internally Viral' - LiveLeak Video shows Proof Goog

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Why don't you stand up for your claims that this manifesto is so amazing: prove to us that women should be treated differnently from men because they're biologically different.

My wife always makes me carry the heavy stuff because of our biological differences, is that wrong? Sorry love, I can't do that, you have to carry the heavy loads, Gryphon66 said we can't treat women different based on biology.

Anecdotal evidence from your relationship doesn't prove anything.

Also, I doubt your wife knows or cares who "Gryphon66" is ... so I'd be a bit more careful in structuring your arguments with her than you are with your arguments here.

It's called levity.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

So you are validating the memo and criticizing how people interpret it.

And you are trying to link it to long dead founding fathers to judge their OPINION. lol

Is this an act of desperation to hide the fact that silicone valley has been the subject of social engineering and thus this memo was a long time coming?

or are you just trolling this thread for amusement like you admitted to doing already?

edit on 8 6 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I'm lying? LOL

But you said that his statements explain the pay gap between men and women that Google was accused of in court!

Are you going back on that now?

And will you have the courage of your convictions to state, clearly, that it's okay to treat women differently from men in the workplace based on biological differences or not? And will you tell us what those biological differences are that justify different treatment or not?

(post by OccamsRazor04 removed for a manners violation)

link   

He doesn't even have evidence he has a wife, and you're still asking for actual evidence.

y tho

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

So you are validating the memo and criticizing how people interpret it.

And you are trying to link it to long dead founding fathers. lol

Is this an act of desperation to hide the fact that silicone valley has been the subject of social engineering

or are you just trolling for amusement like you admitted to doing already?

That is your opinion. Do you have any evidence that substantiates any of the claims here, or not?

Also, perhaps you should read more carefully. My response about Jefferson and Lincoln was a reaction to another poster that claimed that the idea that "all people should be treated the same" is a liberal concept.

Come on, do better.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Oh boy, I think I found out why the majority of people stay away from this subject on this site. It is very rare to see a thread started on the biological differences between people.

Is this truly dangerous territory with the possibility of banishment or just unpopular?

There are huge and fascinating developments out there and we just ignore it? Some would even call it the beginning stages of war.

I have the feeling that the ice is getting really thin right now.

(post by LooksLocked removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I'm lying? LOL

Yes. His quote explained why we see less women, not why the ones there should be treated differently.

But you said that his statements explain the pay gap between men and women that Google was accused of in court!

You keep talking about court, I never said anything about it once.

Are you going back on that now?

On what, I don't recall making any such statement.

And will you have the courage of your convictions to state, clearly, that it's okay to treat women differently from men in the workplace based on biological differences or not? And will you tell us what those biological differences are that justify different treatment or not?

As soon as you show me where HE claimed we should treat women in the workplace inferior to the way we treat men based on biological differences I will answer.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Are you doubting the existance of the memo?

LOL
Evidence of what, that the memo exists or that we have every valid right to interpret it as we see fit?

Will you answer me if you are being serious here or just trolling like you admitted to me that you do?

I cant tell.

What are the claims by the OP?
He communicated a happening at google. You are just trolling. You admitted to not even watching the video. How do you know that what you are asking for isnt in there?

Oh, Thats right, trolling. ATS is your own personal joke.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
Oh boy, I think I found out why the majority of people stay away from this subject on this site. It is very rare to see a thread started on the biological differences between people.

Is this truly dangerous territory with the possibility of banishment or just unpopular?

There are huge and fascinating developments out there and we just ignore it? Some would even call it the beginning stages of war.

I have the feeling that the ice is getting really thin right now.

Please share some of these "huge and fascinating developments" that prove either that women should be treated differently than men in the workplace because of biological differences ... or you could prove that the OPs thesis that Google, Facebook, etc. have issued official policy that only allows for "extreme leftist" viewpoints ... or you could notice that you claim that the sentiment of two of the most important documents in American history are mere "liberal beliefs."

(post by OccamsRazor04 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Are you doubting the existance of the memo?

LOL
Evidence of what, that the memo exists or that we have every valid right to interpret it as we see.

Will you answer me if you are being serious here or just trolling like you admitted to me that you do?

I cant tell.

Quote my statement that I doubt that the memo exists.

Quote my statement that says you don't have the right to interpret it.

I have stated my position very clearly from the outset: what is the evidence that proves Google, etc. only allow "extreme leftist" viewpoints as the OP claims. The subsidiary claim was to ask for the evidence that proves that women should be treated differently in the workplace due to biological differences.

Those are the elements here that I will respond to you on; anything else is your own deal.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

The evidence is in the video you refused to watch but then commented on somehow.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

The evidence is in the video you refused to watch but then commented on somehow.

Then you can share that evidence, right?

Go ahead.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

So what are you contesting?

That the memo was in fact about a disney world vacation and NOT what is was about?

You disagree with it? Cool. Thats nice.

Considering that you refused to watch the video your honesty with this is void.

You are looking for confirmation bias. Something was said about liberals and you now have to freak out and shut it down somehow.

Thats pathetic and desperate.

Watch the video you refused to. Stop trolling like you admitted to.

(post by LooksLocked removed for a manners violation)
(post by tadaman removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Do you have evidence that supports the OP's claims or not?

Last chance before ignore.
edit on 6-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

originally posted by: Outlier13
a reply to: theantediluvian

Your hyperventilation is next level. You will be a complete basket case by the end of 2020.

EDIT to add:

I read the manifesto and it's just a guy's opinions on how AA-like programs at Google to foster gender and racial diversity are harmful.
edit on 2017-8-6 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join