It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Employee's Anti-Diversity Manifesto Goes 'Internally Viral' - LiveLeak Video shows Proof Goog

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   

UPDATE: Google is already trying to get ahead of this. Check out the video posted on LiveLeak listed below.

LINK to LiveLeak Video: www.liveleak.com...

"It's not worth thinking about this as an isolated incident and instead a manifestation of what ails all of Silicon Valley."

At least eight Google employees tweeted Friday about a document that was circulated within the company calling for replacing Google's diversity initiatives with policies that encourage "ideological diversity" instead. The document, which is the personal opinion of one senior software engineer, was shared on a company mailing list but has since gone "internally viral," according to a Google employee who spoke with Motherboard.

Google Employee's Anti-Diversity Manifesto Goes 'Internally Viral' - Live Leak Video shows Proof Google is Censoring and Manipulating Search Results

EDIT: Watch the LiveLeak video which connects the dots to the article based on the internal memo.

When will people wake up?

We are being spoon fed what the establishment wants us to consume.
edit on 6-8-2017 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

SUMMARY: Google, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter are manipulating all content to force the primary consumer of social media (millennials) into a mindset that is left extremist. The LiveLeak video details this and correlates directly to the internal manifesto by the Google employee whose message is Google only supports an extreme left mentality.
edit on 6-8-2017 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

From your quote, emphasis mine.

The document, which is the personal opinion of one senior software engineer, was shared on a company mailing list but has since gone "internally viral," according to a Google employee who spoke with Motherboard.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
Google Employee's Anti-Diversity Manifesto Goes 'Internally Viral' - Proof Google is Censoring and Manipulating Search Results

When will people wake up?

We are being spoon fed what the establishment wants us to consume.

I read the article, it does not mention Google manipulating search results, it seems to be about an internal document suggesting that Google should value different ideologies (conservatism) rather than different races and genders.

The tag line of the article is: "It's not worth thinking about this as an isolated incident and instead a manifestation of what ails all of Silicon Valley."
I'm not sure where you came up with: Proof Google is Censoring and Manipulating Search Results (even though I agree with you that they are...)

edit on 6-8-2017 by Elton because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Next time watch the video posted which correlates directly to the article's primary point before pretending you understand.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Elton

You have to watch the LiveLeak video.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Next time watch the video posted which correlates directly to the article's primary point before pretending you understand.

Not available through the work firewall. You ought to summarize topics rather than link to videos to make your point for you...

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

My take-away is that they think political ideology should be thought of in the same way race, gender, sexual preference is.

*shakes head and walks away*

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Was your quote inaccurate then?

This document was the work of one person.

Do YOU understand what you posted? It seems not.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Thanks. I updated my OP and here it is:

SUMMARY: Google, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter are manipulating all content to force the primary consumer of social media (millennials) into a mindset that is left extremist. The LiveLeak video details this and correlates directly to the internal manifesto by the Google employee whose message is Google only supports an extreme left mentality.

(post by Outlier13 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Thanks. I updated my OP and here it is:

So the basis of your OP IS the opinion of one individual?

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

I did watch the video, friend.

The facts remain the same. The whole matter is based on the claims of one individual.

Now, your opinion, the opinion of the individual at your link, seem to agree with those claims, but you've offered nothing more.

Three opinions do not a fact make.
edit on Tue Aug 8 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   

You watched a 22 minute video in 7 minutes? Ok...

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   

You watched a 22 minute video in 7 minutes? Ok...

I watched enough to sufficiently understand that it is based on opinion not fact. Additionally, can't you articulate your own opinion rather than depending on the opinion of someone else?

Perhaps you'll point me and others to the FACT portion of the video, based on time stamps?

Not to mention that the facts of the matter are in your posts (original and updated) ... this is based on opinions.

/shrug
edit on 6-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   
DP
edit on 6-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

(post by GusMcDangerthing removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by Outlier13 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   

What an idiotic statement which proves you are the very person the video references. Clearly you didn't watch enough because the data is there. If you want to be lazy then don't complain when you wake up one day asking yourself, "What happened?"

"Lazy?"

Coming from an individual who can't articulate the points made in their own OP?

Are you kidding?

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Interesting stuff... I find it quite funny actually when I think about the people at Google being so leftist but having to maintain a platform where many right leaning YouTubers have more popularity than major news networks. Think about it... Alex Jones (2M), Joe Rogan (1.5M), Mark Dice (1M), Paul Joseph Watson (1M), Rebel Media (0.86M), Stefan Molyneux (0.65M), Bearing (0.38M), Lauren Southern (0.31M), etc.

Then you also have many other massive YouTuber's such as PewDiePie and Shoe0nHead who I don't think would necessarily label themselves as right wing or conservative but still make many videos roasting SJW's, Antifa, and other far left groups, and pointing out flaws in their ideology. It's no surprise Google is reacting the way they are, but it does concern me. I hope cooler heads at google will prevail.

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join