It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOV. OFFICIALS BUSTED Making Fake I.D.s for Illegals, Registering Them to Vote

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
a reply to: xuenchen

Yet another reason you can't trust local governments.

Especially in "Certain" zones and voting districts.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cypress

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Four DMV workers are "Government Officials"?

LOL, ok.

How many fake IDs did they make?

And, since the report is based on a Federal lawsuit against these four (and two others who don't seem to be "government officials"), that means they were all caught

If you are at the DMV getting your license renewed and a lowly DMV worker tells you that you are in the wrong line..... they ARE government officials.

Regarding the second part....
There was an arrest of a heroin dealer in the US yesterday....
So, problem solved!
All heroin dealers were caught, apparently.
There are no more heroin dealers in the US because they caught one last night.

Yay!

No, they are not government officials. They may work for the government; however, the op is intentionally trying to give the perception that the actions are sanctioned by the state government or affiliations somewhere high up the food chain. Connotation does matter.

Yes they are government officials. A definition of the word official is 'a person holding authority in government', again... go into a Massachusetts DMV and tell them how it is going to work, as far as you standing in lines and filling out paperwork... you will find out quickly that they hold authority over you in that office.
Here is a portion of a Massachusetts law regarding nepotism where you can see that the lawmakers in that state use the word interchangeably:

1. A public official may not hire an immediate family member. (6) As stated above, the conflict law prohibits a public employee from participating in any particular matter in which a family member has a financial interest. The decision to hire is a particular matter in which an official is "personally and substantially" participating, and the family member has an obvious financial interest in the hiring decision.

Mass.gov
My highlighting.

edit on b000000312017-08-07T10:15:51-05:0010America/ChicagoMon, 07 Aug 2017 10:15:51 -05001000000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson
a reply to: Kali74

There were actually using real people's identities. So they were getting legal documents in other real people's names, using their DOB, SSN, etc.. Also, in Mass., you can register to vote when you get a license or renew one. The people registering may've just checked the wrong box or the masterminds may've filled that part in for them.

^ This

I just ran a credit check and it came back that someone using my name and social security number and birthdate owns a house with 14 occupants in California. There was no negative financials that went with this, so the people using my identity didn't steal my identity in pursuant of theft, they stole in to not get deported, and being as I've never given anybody any of my information outside of Jobs that I've had and never lost an ID/Social Security Card or even a credit card in my life -- it stands to reason that it was someone in a government position who sold them my information.

I live in Florida and never been further west than Indiana. Guaranteed the person who holds my "Stolen identity" could cast votes in my name and never have to fear being deported because they did it.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SRPrime

Vunderbarr

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SRPrime

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson
a reply to: Kali74

There were actually using real people's identities. So they were getting legal documents in other real people's names, using their DOB, SSN, etc.. Also, in Mass., you can register to vote when you get a license or renew one. The people registering may've just checked the wrong box or the masterminds may've filled that part in for them.

^ This

I just ran a credit check and it came back that someone using my name and social security number and birthdate owns a house with 14 occupants in California. There was no negative financials that went with this, so the people using my identity didn't steal my identity in pursuant of theft, they stole in to not get deported, and being as I've never given anybody any of my information outside of Jobs that I've had and never lost an ID/Social Security Card or even a credit card in my life -- it stands to reason that it was someone in a government position who sold them my information.

I live in Florida and never been further west than Indiana. Guaranteed the person who holds my "Stolen identity" could cast votes in my name and never have to fear being deported because they did it.

The amount of information available would be considered astounding. Any service that uses a call center for their services (ex. Phone, utilities, cable, banking institutions etc.) have so much information readily available and it is easily accessible to employees in most cases. Companies put safety measures and policies in place to try and ensure safety. Unfortunately these positions require Mass hiring to cover handling volume and often times are outsourced overseas. So Just ensuring security on your end doesn't limit accessibility.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

The case against the six people began after Massachusetts State Police received an anonymous letter in October 2015 claiming a “corrupt RMV employee” was providing stolen identifications and drivers’ license to people seeking the phony documents.

Thank god someone turned them in because apparently the safeguards against this do not exist in the present system.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Gov officials lol gimme a break? DMV workers, you're no better than CNN not that I'm denying that they work for the government.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

The case against the six people began after Massachusetts State Police received an anonymous letter in October 2015 claiming a “corrupt RMV employee” was providing stolen identifications and drivers’ license to people seeking the phony documents.

Thank god someone turned them in because apparently the safeguards against this do not exist in the present system.

And it's just the tip of the iceberg.

Illinois has had this going on since forever.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

And it's just the tip of the iceberg.

Illinois has had this going on since forever.

It is the Land of eternal ID, even death doesn't stop you there.........

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Worse part? Its probably happening in every state in the Union. I'd bet money its happening in Texas. Its too lucrative to pass up!

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Wow...You found 4 people with Illegal IDs!!

You only have to 3,999,996 more to go to prove that Trump tied Clinton in the popular vote!

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Nope, four people were SELLING illegals IDs. How many they might have sold is anyone's guess but until all those who bought fake IDs are arrested and deported, we won't know what their activities may have been. How would you like to find out that your identity had been sold to an illegal alien? It's no picnic to get that mess straightened out.

Reading a post before commenting is always a good idea.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

Wow...You found 4 people with Illegal IDs!!

You only have to 3,999,996 more to go to prove that Trump tied Clinton in the popular vote!

assbackwords

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
Nope, four people were SELLING illegals IDs. How many they might have sold is anyone's guess but until all those who bought fake IDs are arrested and deported, we won't know what their activities may have been. How would you like to find out that your identity had been sold to an illegal alien? It's no picnic to get that mess straightened out.

Reading a post before commenting is always a good idea.

I wish we could count on real journalists to follow up on this story. I'd like to know why it took from the October 2015 anonymous tip until now to bring the investigation to a close.

Was it *allowed* to continue through the 2016 election?

Stinks to high heaven, really. And certainly the system did not work. The system didn't do jacksh*t to alert investigators. If not for an anonymous tip, no other red flags in the system were thrown up.

edit on 8/7/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Well they had to give the new "voters" some space right?

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye
Well you know that when one government official is investigating another government official it takes a lot longer to gather all the "evidence" and then "consider" all the evidence and then.....just look at the cop case in Minn---still no arrest because the "investigation is proceeding...." But let Joe Public fail to pick up his dog's doo and he'll find himself arrested pronto! But government officials---they are special! It had to be dragged out until after Hillary got elected. Too bad she lost.
Good on whoever slipped them the tip! We need more whistle-blowers!

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: omniEther
Gov officials lol gimme a break? DMV workers, you're no better than CNN not that I'm denying that they work for the government.

Spock on Star Trek would say "'as to your argument of gov officials not being gov officials, there appears to be an.....error".

Either they have the power to give licenses and used that power nefariously, or they do not have the power and forged documents on their own volition?

You will realize why they have the power if you haven't already. In my state those people who test drivers and scrutinize the papers are State Troopers with guns and a badge. The person taking the money is a citizen working for the Highway Patrol Division.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
When you go to the RMV (not DMV) in Massachusetts they often register you to vote right then and there - unless you say no.

So I wouldn't be surprised if many of the illegals ended up registered to vote. Whether they actually voted or not is another question (I bet most didn't and just wanted to get a driver's license).
edit on 7-8-2017 by charolais because: typos

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: charolais
(I bet most didn't and just wanted to get a driver's license).

I'll take the bet that we will never know if they voted or not.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: charolais
(I bet most didn't and just wanted to get a driver's license).

I'll take the bet that we will never know if they voted or not.

Agreed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join