It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maxine Waters next House speaker says Democrat activist

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Now we have heard everything !!

A Democrat "activist" named Robert Patillo says Maxine Waters will be the Speaker of the House and Chuck Shumer will be Senate Majority Leader.

This will happen in 2019 after Democrats win back Congress !!!

GO FOR IT !!

Maxine Waters next House speaker: Dem activist

Democrats have “no reason” to try to make bipartisan legislative deals with President Trump and should instead wait until next year when outspoken Democrat Maxine Waters leads the House and Chuck Schumer leads the Senate, Democratic activist Robert Patillo said Saturday.

“Democrats looking at a president hovering around a 30 percent approval rating have no reason to run into a burning building and try to put it out, when they should instead just wait for 2018 when they have Speaker of the House Maxine Waters and Senate leader Chuck Schumer,” Patillo, an attorney, civil rights activist and Atlanta radio host, told Fox News’ “America’s News Headquarters.”

Waters, a California congresswoman, has been one of Trump’s most outspoken Democratic critics, with her calls to impeach him creating buzz about a possible 2020 presidential bid.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So they will go from one senile idiot Pelosi to another senile idiot Waters?
Way to go Dems.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

That would be comedy gold. The jokes write themselves.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
The democrats have lost over 1,000 elected seats nationwide in the last 8 years.They weren`t able to stop that losing streak over 8 years so I seriously doubt that they will turn things around and stop that losing streak in the next 15 months before the 2018 election.

edit on 5-8-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

This could be the beginning of the Great James Brown revival, thanks to peaches, mint and crazy hair and brain.

This would also be like watching the muppet show, I welcome the move.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I guess we should wish them the best - they're going to need it...

Like the old saying goes - be careful what you wish for.

Ewww...

peace

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Robert Patillo doesn't seem to be as nutty as some of his Urban colleagues.

atlanta.cbslocal.com...

As you can see at the above link, he said that Hillary couldn't stop Trump's momentum. I bet that went over well in the Atlanta African Black American community.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
They're only saying that because Mad Maxine has learned two words very well - "Impeach" and "Trump." If they actually did achieve their goals, I think those two words would run out of luster fairly quickly.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

This could be the beginning of the Great James Brown revival, thanks to peaches, mint and crazy hair and brain.

This would also be like watching the muppet show, I welcome the move.

I miss the old ATS.. Not the one that became like the /pol/ board of 4chan. Another thread was talking about trading Mexicans in America for Africans in the UK, someone in the thread said its better than trading cards. I don't think 4chan would have come up with that.. Sad.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: lucidclouds

The ATS UFO-Alien forum has been lively recently..

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Didn't she have a appearance in the movie Thunderdome ... yea I think she was the master blaster character

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I used to hit recent posts and have so many amazing things to read. Now its all so terrible. But I guess a lot of these people are here for non conspiracy political talk now. Sorry for ranting, on topic... what a terrible house speaker is lined up just like the last one and the last one and the last one.... so many sheeple on this site now.

edit on 5-8-2017 by lucidclouds because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Didn't she have a appearance in the movie Thunderdome ... yea I think she was the master blaster character

Was she the big one or the midget?

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I thought they were just one creature just like Maxine .

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

edit on 5-8-2017 by lucidclouds because: found my answer

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Trump says some crazy stuff but water's is comedic gold. She is a crazy lady and dems love it. I wouldnt be surprised if she runs for president

We really live in a crazy time but at least its entertaining

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Why wait? The Dems should do this right now!!! How can I help!

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Maxine Waters is the epitome of the leftist politician.

She should have an hour a day on all networks so the world can see what leftists are really about.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

She is a crazy lady and dems love it.

Gee.....I wonder why
No , I dont.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Robert Patillo must get off on the Dems being a laughing stock..just wow.If Waters ran my hotdog stand i would duct tape her mouth shut,it would be a condition of employment.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join