It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

humanoid encounters : an elf , an adamsky ufo and some skiers 1970 imjarvi finland

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

i agree

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

wow

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

or it is what vallee said

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: EasyPleaseMe

details?

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

robot? there is no robot in the story as far i can see

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

sorry but no, aliens cant explain everthing

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

I must have been thinking of the black box they saw. The robot/mechanical thing was from my experience.

edit on 6-8-2017 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
It amazing how morbidly queer humanoid cases are, they have this dark, intinidating experience, next thing you know they are laughing about it.
edit on 6-8-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

IMHO it is a hybrid laugh of relief/disbelief which is comforting for 2 humans to share.....not a carefree humoristic type of laugh.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

wait.. you saw an robot? could you tell your story?

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

you are right, in some cases it looks like the humanoids are trying to entertain the witness indstead of scaring her

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

wait.. you saw an robot? could you tell your story?

Fall in the 70s

Lured to woods with best friend/neighbor stating she saw a plane crash. I of course went along, and was somewhat surprised she was leaving her yard after school (this was not allowed at her house), and she would surely be grounded for at least 6 months for leaving, so I thought it must be pretty interesting and off we go. Didn't dawn on me til later in life, that the place we went to was not in the line of sight of our homes to even determine where a plane might have crashed.

Get to place, which is a park where there is a swimming hole, and primarily only opened in the Summer, so it suddenly dawns on me, there are no other people here, and she is urging me to go to the swimming area which is a distance through the woods and I hesitate- stop short, and she keeps pleading with me to come on.

We get to the top of the swimming hole which is surrounded by woods, and we see no smoke or downed aircraft. What we can see and hear is something rather large and dark moving in the woods across the swimming hole. We both keep saying What is that? Seconds after that, something mechanical/robot looking comes flying out of the tree line to the right of where initial noise and sighting is.

My first though, and I said it out loud is, "that's not real", and we laughed. It was funny looking from a distance, but it started to fly towards us rather quickly. At this point I panic and yell run, I am trying to look at my friend when I tell her this, but don't see her and the air seems liquidity. I turn to run and there is a grey 2 inches from my face.

I don't remember anything else, I don't know how we got home (6-7 hours later), but my mom said we told her we saw a monster, and we were missing our shoes.

We were about 11-12, can't really remember the year as I blocked it out for about 10 years until my friend reconnected with me, and asked me what we saw that day. I immediately felt upset and almost angered that she brought it up, and I said to her "I don't know what it was, but I don't like red eyes".

Lost touch with her, and can't find her on fb. Wish I would have discussed it with her now.
edit on 8-8-2017 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

WOW

have you made an thread about this yet?
this is textbook example of an abduction

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

WOW

have you made an thread about this yet?
this is textbook example of an abduction

I haven't made a thread per se I've posted about it on sleds paranormal thread I believe, and in my Myles standish high strangeness thread.

This experience was what ultimately led me here; I've been looking for answers all my life, and the closest I've come is Missing 411.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

a reply to: BASSPLYR

wow! this is why i love your analysis, i always learn something i would not otherwise
note that this isnt the entire report go to the lik for the entire one, but anyways amazing! i still dont know where you get this info without you being in the know, but i am speechless

My thoughts exactly!

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

seriously do a thread now!

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

seriously do a thread now!
. I tried, keep getting being reviewed 5 times, never posts
edit on 10-8-2017 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join