It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

humanoid encounters : an elf , an adamsky ufo and some skiers 1970 imjarvi finland

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
INTRODUCTION
originally the source of this account whas going to be the ufoevidence.org website, however the page apparently doesnt exists anymore and if the copright thingy at the bottom is any clue, the site wanst been updated in 6 years wtf?!
so i needed another source wich can be found here: www.thinkaboutitdocs.com...
CASE

The time was 4.45 pm on Wednesday 7 January 1970, the place was lmjarvi, 15 km NW of Heinola in southern Finland. Woodman Aarno Heinonen, 36, and farmer Esko Viljo, 38, both active competition skiers, were out skiing. They came down from a little hill to a glade where they usually take a pause. It was sunset, and a few stars were visible in the unclouded sky. It was very cold (-17 Celsius) and windless. They had been standing in the glade for about 5 minutes when they heard a buzzing sound, and caught sight of a very strong light moving through the sky. It approached from the north, made a wide sweep, and came at them from the south, descending as it came. The faint buzzing sound became louder. The light halted, and then they could see that a luminous red-grey mist was swirling round it. Puffs of smoke were thrown up from the top of the cloud. The two men stood quite still staring into the air, saying nothing. The cloud was soon down as low as 15 m, and they could see what was inside it: a round object, flat at the bottom, metallic in appearance and about 3 m in diameter. Heinonen’s account, as reported by GICOFF (the Goteberg UFO information centre) runs: ‘The round craft hovered awhile completely motionless above us while the buzzing sound could still be heard, quite low. Then the huge disc began to descend along with the red-grey fog which became more thin and transparent It stopped at a height of 3-4 m, so near I could have touched it if 1 had reached with my ski-stick. ‘The craft was completely round. When it came down obliquely towards us we saw it had a dome on the upper side. Along the lower edge was a kind of raised part on which were three spheres or domes spaced equidistantly, From the centre of the bottom projected a tube, approximately 25 cm in diameter, from which suddenly there came an intense beam of light. ‘I don’t think we said anything to each other at all. We were completely amazed. We saw the light move a couple of times before stopping and intensely illuminating a patch of snow about a metre in diameter, with round it a dark edge, almost coal-black and 1 cm wide. ‘I was standing completely still. Suddenly I felt as if somebody had seized my waist from behind and pulled me backwards. I think I took a step backwards, and in the same second I caught sight of the creature. It was standing in the middle of the light beam with a black box in its hands. Out of a round opening in the box there came a yellow light, pulsating. The creature was about 90 cm tall, with very thin arms and legs. Its face was pale like wax. I didn’t notice the eyes, but the nose was very strange, it was a hook rather than a nose. The ears were very small and narrowed towards the head. The creature wore some kind of overall in a light green material. On its feet were boots of a darker green colour, which stretched above the knees. There were also white gauntlets going up to the elbows, and the fingers were bent like claws around the black box.’ Viljo: ‘The creature stood in the middle of the bright light and was luminous like phosphorus, but its face was very pale. Its shoulders were very thin and slanting, with thin arms like a child’s. I did not think of the clothes, only noticing that they were greenish in colour. On its head was a conical helmet shining like metal. The creature was less than 1 m tall.’ Suddenly it turned and directed the opening of the box towards Heinonen: The pulsating light was very bright, almost blinding. It was very silent in the forest. Suddenly a red-grey mist came flowing down from the object and large sparks started to fly from the illuminated circle of snow. The sparks were like tapers, about 10 cm long, red, green and violet. They floated out in long curves, rather slowly; many of them hit me, but though I expected them to burn me, I did not feel anything.’ Viljo: ‘The sparks were shining in several colours. It was very beautiful. At the same time the red mist became thicker and hid the creature. Suddenly it was so dense that I could not see Aarno even though I knew he was standing only a few metres away from me.” Heinonen: ‘I could only just see Esko. The mist was very thick and I could no longer see the creature.’ Viljo: ‘I saw the being for perhaps 15-20 seconds, no longer. Suddenly the beam melted, flew up like a flickering flame, and was sucked into the gap in the craft. After that it was as if the fog curtain was torn to pieces. The air above us was empty! I don’t think you can say we were afraid. We were laughing and talking about this light. But at the same time we felt a little uneasy.” They stayed there for perhaps three minutes, Gradually Heinonen became aware of a numbness in his right side. When he stepped forward on his skis, his right leg wouldn’t support him and he fell in the snow. ‘My right leg had been nearest the light. The whole leg was stiff and aching. My foot was as if anaesthetised.’ Viljo: It was growing dark. I asked Aarno if we should be on our way. I thought he was joking when he sat down in the snow. But then I saw he couldn’t get up though he tried over and over again.’

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
drawing: www.thinkaboutitdocs.com...
COMMENTS BY HUMANOIDLORD
this is an interesting case with some interesting features:
first and foremost we have the resemblance of the ufo sighted by the witnesses , more specifically the strange ball shaped landing structure to the ones sighted by infamous hoaxer adamsky just like in the already shown kofu japanese case, these ufos surely get around despite apparently being the creation of an hoaxer!
the we have the fact that the humanoid looks like an elf of old folklore just as jacques vallee once said about humanoids ing general
the box the humanoid wears in the encounter also has been reported elsewhere
and then i must also say that one of the witnesses (heinonen) later became an contactee but who cares about that?

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Thank you for this, it sounds interesting and I will be coming back for any more input once I've had a look at it more.

👍

a reply to: humanoidlord

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleHorizon

you havent read it yet?

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Interesting account.

The red swirling mist sounds like plasma to me. The buzzing sound the electric field generated by the plasma or the cathodes and anodes making the plasma with DC current.

The three semi spheres are there to control the strength of the electric fields within the plasma to make the field asymmetric or of a gradient. This allows for steering and the initial impulse for propulsion.

The smoke coming off the vehicle is the air burning. This is common with some types of plasma blooms.

The creature could either be a human (ill get to that later) a robotic creature or an actual alien.

The field the vehicle produces alters the metrics of the Electromagnetic vacua (virtual particles, em quantum fluctuations) of the vacuum its self. Basically creating a superconducting bubble around the vehicle or test mass. Because its altering how EM propigates its probably causing the electrochemical and quantum based systems (microtubels) in the brain to not function properly. The person subjected to this field could have virtigo, alice in wonderland like sensory perception issues and time distortion from their perspective. Theyre literally tripping.

The box the creature zaps the guys with that leaves them in various states of numbness and incapacitation sounds to me like a PEP weapon. The plasma bolt when impacting the person converts its energy into various electromagnetic forms including electricity. Its a fancy taser basically.

The beam coming out of the bottom of the vehicle that the creature is in is unresolved in my book. Although the 1cm black ring around the perimeter of the beam sounds like the beam was hollow and acting like a sheild to protect the creature from the craft field. Telling is that the beams 1cm black portion. I suspect its really two concentric beams acting like a parallel plate wave guide to rectify the altered refractive index that the field of the craft is creating. Hence the absence of light in that ringed portion. Its still there just being cast elsewhere.

The multicolored sparks shooting off the beam probably an optical artifact of that beams interaction with the PEP weapon firing through it or the crafts field. Notice it demonstrates a prism like effect. To me this sounds like the light has a quickly altering phase velocity as it travels through the various fields and beams at play here.

All in a very interesting account with useful details to examin.

Its possible the two guys were making it up for attention or for a fun hoax but the details are technologically explainable so doubt that they are being decietful and are accurately to the best of their abilities recounting what they experienced.

Its possible this was an encounter with a man made vehicle as the date of the account would make for it to be plausible with classified military technological developments. I suspect that this is the case in this ibstance but i am also open and would not be surprised if it was extra terrestrial in nature instead.
edit on 5-8-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

wow! this is why i love your analysis, i always learn something i would not otherwise
note that this isnt the entire report go to the lik for the entire one, but anyways amazing! i still dont know where you get this info without you being in the know, but i am speechless
this features an cool alternative to the always present interdimensional hypothesys, i am very supportive of it, but i still know i am probally wrong and this analysis is right on point.
also what about the humanoid apprearence no comment of his garments, metal hat and hook nose?

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

My god, sounds like they met Gonzo from the Muppets

R U THERE

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Village Idiot

wew lad

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

No not much i can say about the creature. Hook nose could be some sort of breathing apparatus like on a helmet or gas mask. Could be a robot. Even a biomechanical robot. Not sure why anyone would be wearing above the knee boots or elbow length gauntlet looking gloves. Could be what the two guys percieved they were but that they werent actually. Its possible those details and even the creatures stature were distorted to the observer because of the proposed warped sensory perception of the two guys due to the crafts field. It could also be a bonified alien.

Keep in mind things like alice in wonderland syndrome are real medical phenonena and one of the most common reported characteristics is that people look like dwarves or skinny and stretched out. Distorted in size and shape.

Another thing to consider is the experiments in labs where they pump microwaves through people brains via helmets at assorted frequencies. The most common hallucination is the sense of a presence or actually seeing a small often muted color dimunitive creature with indistinct facial features.

Think of it this too. If you were the occupant or crew of a vehicle that creates these types of fields and you had to operate outside the craft for any period of time youd probably want large bulbus helmets with material inside it to sheild your brain from those very effects so you could function uncompromised. But to an unsheilded person they might very well see a grey.

Hey did the two guys describe what the things eyes looked like. I dont remember reading that bit. But it would be a useful detail to have. Were they like goggles? Black eyelets? Or something else indicative of a helmet. No eyes even?

If not could be a helmet wasnt necessary due to that beam protecting the creature. Or because its a robot. (I know it mentioned ears but perhaps they werent and they were mistaken) or maybe its a actual alien which im open to also.

Good thread and account of the incident. Star and flag from me.
edit on 5-8-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Do enjoy reading about these classic 60s-70s encounters.

Seem to be a lot of round or egg shaped 3ish meter diameter craft, in those days. I recall a similar one in the fields of France? where a farmer had an encounter with a small humanoid, holding a stun type of object in its hand that paralysed the farmer.

I have been questioning, are they Really Extra Terrestrials? OR

Are they Intra Terrestrials, living on or In our Earth with us....and naturally wonder at our primitiveness.

OR, are they our future selves? Our evolved future Homo Evolvus or Homo Superior, that has mastered time travel and for whatever reason (mainly historical study I would guess), visit the old days.....because they can, and it was groovy back then man.

Who knows what Earth will be like in 1 Million years time.....let alone Homos.....Perhaps they need to go back in time for some Genetic emergency?, to keep themselves alive.

As time goes by, I am becoming more sceptical of life forms flying to Earth over millions of Sols, in 10 foot diameter metallic craft simply to stun a humanoid, pick some flowers and fly home again......really doesn't make much sense to me.

The other proposal is that they are Interdimensional creatures that actually live right next to and with us, and can flip that "Field" and lift the veil and walk into our relm at will...perhaps via their "magic craft". So they are still not ExtraTerrestrials....as they are here, with us, behind the cloak.??

Fascinating, Captain.
Its Life Jim, but not as we know it........

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

interesting point on the distortion

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

That sounds like the only UFO I ever saw in Sept 2004. There was what looked like a ball of light flying over and under a plane. It disappeared then again went over and under the plane (plane was out of DFW and not very high). It made some zig-zag moves horizontally then up and down then disappeared again. As I was looking for it I saw what appeared to be a red glow through some distant trees. The center appeared circular solid red with an oval translucent red surrounding it. It hovered a minute or two then it disappeared and then saw it making the up and down zigzags again as a bright light ball. Eventually went off to the Northwest at a slower pace but still many times faster than a plane.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: gort51

The other proposal is that they are Interdimensional creatures that actually live right next to and with us, and can flip that "Field" and lift the veil and walk into our relm at will...perhaps via their "magic craft". So they are still not ExtraTerrestrials....as they are here, with us, behind the cloak.??

bingo, except its not an civilization but an insane post singularity god like entity, it was once part of some ramdom civilization, but now its an being that can change from universe to universe and create amazing stuff with the power of his mind, as seen here :caravaca102.blogspot.com.br...

Seem to be a lot of round or egg shaped 3ish meter diameter craft, in those days. I recall a similar one in the fields of France? where a farmer had an encounter with a small humanoid, holding a stun type of object in its hand that paralysed the farmer.

valensole 1965 an classic and the first encounter with an true grey (betty hill abduction doesnt count cause the beings reported werent really greys imo)
edit on 5-8-2017 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

im sorry (not meaning offense) but that doesnt look like this case at all
anyway cool sighting! reported to MUFON or NUFORC?

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Interesting account.

The red swirling mist sounds like plasma to me. The buzzing sound the electric field generated by the plasma or the cathodes and anodes making the plasma with DC current.

The three semi spheres are there to control the strength of the electric fields within the plasma to make the field asymmetric or of a gradient. This allows for steering and the initial impulse for propulsion.

The smoke coming off the vehicle is the air burning. This is common with some types of plasma blooms.

The creature could either be a human (ill get to that later) a robotic creature or an actual alien.

The field the vehicle produces alters the metrics of the Electromagnetic vacua (virtual particles, em quantum fluctuations) of the vacuum its self. Basically creating a superconducting bubble around the vehicle or test mass. Because its altering how EM propigates its probably causing the electrochemical and quantum based systems (microtubels) in the brain to not function properly. The person subjected to this field could have virtigo, alice in wonderland like sensory perception issues and time distortion from their perspective. Theyre literally tripping.

The box the creature zaps the guys with that leaves them in various states of numbness and incapacitation sounds to me like a PEP weapon. The plasma bolt when impacting the person converts its energy into various electromagnetic forms including electricity. Its a fancy taser basically.

The beam coming out of the bottom of the vehicle that the creature is in is unresolved in my book. Although the 1cm black ring around the perimeter of the beam sounds like the beam was hollow and acting like a sheild to protect the creature from the craft field. Telling is that the beams 1cm black portion. I suspect its really two concentric beams acting like a parallel plate wave guide to rectify the altered refractive index that the field of the craft is creating. Hence the absence of light in that ringed portion. Its still there just being cast elsewhere.

The multicolored sparks shooting off the beam probably an optical artifact of that beams interaction with the PEP weapon firing through it or the crafts field. Notice it demonstrates a prism like effect. To me this sounds like the light has a quickly altering phase velocity as it travels through the various fields and beams at play here.

All in a very interesting account with useful details to examin.

Its possible the two guys were making it up for attention or for a fun hoax but the details are technologically explainable so doubt that they are being decietful and are accurately to the best of their abilities recounting what they experienced.

Its possible this was an encounter with a man made vehicle as the date of the account would make for it to be plausible with classified military technological developments. I suspect that this is the case in this ibstance but i am also open and would not be surprised if it was extra terrestrial in nature instead.

Excellent synopsis IMHO.Very well done.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

That sounds like the only UFO I ever saw in Sept 2004. There was what looked like a ball of light flying over and under a plane. It disappeared then again went over and under the plane (plane was out of DFW and not very high). It made some zig-zag moves horizontally then up and down then disappeared again. As I was looking for it I saw what appeared to be a red glow through some distant trees. The center appeared circular solid red with an oval translucent red surrounding it. It hovered a minute or two then it disappeared and then saw it making the up and down zigzags again as a bright light ball. Eventually went off to the Northwest at a slower pace but still many times faster than a plane.
Dude

No way.....the same as me, but mine was not disappearing.....it was eastbound departing DFW , looked like an orb to me, it was going twice as fast as the md90 it went by...
edit on 6-8-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

I read a post either here or on reddit that pointed out how most alien encounters have the exact same elements to the story: UFO lands, alien comes out of it holding a strange light, alien shines light on the witness who blacks out.

The thread was suggesting that whatever is happening during an "encounter" most of the information is being filled in by the witness thus the difference descriptions of the appearance of aliens (small green men/lizard creatures/greys), the different spacecraft (cigar shaped/metallic/glowing) and the different light (emanating from a pistol/hand-held machine).

It seems unlikely that all these different breeds of Aliens would all have the exact same protocol for dealing with humans who see them right? Then why do witnesses report the same occurances?

Maybe it's a 'glitch in the matrix', merely a program made by whatever created us to have direct contact with us, or implant the same memory for whatever reason

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi

Maybe it's a 'glitch in the matrix', merely a program made by whatever created us to have direct contact with us, or implant the same memory for whatever reason

After 35 years of research, this is the conclusion I have come to...

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Great post! Being grabbed from behind is what convinced me. I will absolutely jack a person up if they try to sneak up on me. That and the whole robot thing.

S&F

edit on 6-8-2017 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi

I read a post either here or on reddit that pointed out how most alien encounters have the exact same elements to the story: UFO lands, alien comes out of it holding a strange light, alien shines light on the witness who blacks out.

The thread was suggesting that whatever is happening during an "encounter" most of the information is being filled in by the witness thus the difference descriptions of the appearance of aliens (small green men/lizard creatures/greys), the different spacecraft (cigar shaped/metallic/glowing) and the different light (emanating from a pistol/hand-held machine).

It seems unlikely that all these different breeds of Aliens would all have the exact same protocol for dealing with humans who see them right? Then why do witnesses report the same occurances?

IMHO it is misrepresentative to say... "most" alien encounters ... for there are many groups with many agendas and moralities or lack thereof coming here and taking things including people.... with many technologies some which overlap....I concur that there is an identifiable cluster of abduction accounts which fit the template you explain....I would define this as a cluster template.

Consequently there are many different protocals used by many different groups which is the causality of the wide spectrum of evidenciary descriptions abductees provide.

IMHO we should stop believing in majic and fairytales....these groups use simple technologies....many people now are unravelling these very technologies....sound light vibration frequency ect ect .....creating neutral dimension zones in replication of natures methodology....these are just technologies not sorcery.

IMHO many of these abductee contacts are as real as rain.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join