It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump fans. A new terrorist threat.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: joshysway

How do we know the 'bomb' was not in the mosque and they were building IED's? Did you watch the election where people stopped candidate rallies and stopped traffic and beat people for no reason and assaulted people coming and going from some of these rallies? Did not happen ONCE at a Hillary or Bernie rally. NOT ONCE.

The same people who were involved during the election are still involved now. Amazing how BLM has been so quiet lately, no?

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Trump fans the new threat?

No...Trump fans are the new "victims".

Until Trump came along, I had no idea just how much of a victim complex the Republican party had.

And despite bitching and complaining about how everyone is out to get them, they have the audacity to point fingers and call other people whiny snowflakes.

People in glass houses shouldn't get dressed with the lights on. Or whatever.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Actually it was a Lib that fired the first shots of the New Civil War. Check your records regarding the Republican Senators that were gunned down playing softball! This Liberal Domestic Terrorist even traveled from another state just to kill Republican Senators.

Let's not forget the verbal public shots from 2 other Liberal Domestic Terrorists, Madonna and Kathy Smith, along with the producers of the NYC play that depicts Trump getting assassinated, just to name a few.

So what you may be seeing in Trump fan groups are American voters that won't let defeated Democrats steal thier constitutional vote with witch hunts, lies and bullets.

If it comes to it, yes, I'm sure there are millions of Americans that will stand up to defend the Constitution of The United States. Doubtful there will be riots... probably something much more effective.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SeastheDay

Earlier in this thread I acknowledge that both sides could end up becoming extremist if pushed enough. In this situation I believe there is a high chance of the radical Trump fans to go out there and do something, now that there's a Grand Jury, and chances that there will be trouble for Trump.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Speaking of terrorism. Way before all this divide happened (ie the world and most of America vs. a few loud trumpians) the weak handling of affairs by the Bush administration had all of us who complained online stamped as terrorists. Those were the days!! We could all argue and agree that the leader of the free world was an idiot, now it's like trying to convince a scientologist that Tom Cruise is really crazy...no can do!

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Oh for farks sake..

Shamrock assumed I was talking about savage when I was talking about that fox one mentioned earlier, I was attempting to clarify.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Liberals have their half of the share in all of these. Just now we are seeing them start to realize it's part of their own doing, that we have Trump. And their lack of understanding for the other side. Most radical Trump fans are no where close to becoming self-aware however, which is the dangerous part. Because it does take a great deal of of dual thinking and if you're fanning for either Trump or the Democrats, then you haven't truly seen both sides.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

This is classic Liberal fantasy you're spouting here. First off you're under the "assumption" that Trump will fail...when he's been ahead of the Democrats (as a whole) from the beginning. Just when they think they've outsmarted him..he does something to put them in their place. Hell, they were even 100% certain that Hillary was going to win...because they had rigged the system to do so (Comey, Hillary, Loretta and Schultz are being actively investigated for that by Congress, as we speak). The fact is, that CNN is only speaking of conspiracy theories, Russia and have absolutely NO proof of anything on Trump, and admit themselves, that they only have "anonymous" sources....which is NOTHING. There IS however, lots of tangible proof of Comey's, Hillary's, Loretta's and Schultz's crimes that were leaked in WIKILEAKS, as well as Debbie Wasserman-Schultz's computer, which she is really scared, about them looking at. She's terrified, insomuch that she has actually threatened the Police that seized her computer, which was in the hands of a hiree, who was sending Congressional information and secrets to the Muslim Brotherhood. This has been confirmed.

So yeah, CNN and MSNBC would have their viewers to believe that Trump is about to fall, but they have such a small fan base now (because of their lies, staging events for TV, and all around fake news) that it doesn't even matter. Their viewers live in a fantasy land "bubble" or "Safe Space" and can't even see outside of that bubble. I have spoken to Liberals, and they won't even entertain looking at the actual PROOF I have, because it shoots their narrative out of the water, even though they persist in asking me questions. I have the proof ready...but the Liberals are afraid to look at it, because it doesn't fit their narrative of Trumps demise.

Here's what I have to say about that. Have a happy life in your "bubble" of fantasy, because it's all of the ACTUAL criminals who will fall, if any. The criminals like Hillary, in which we have actual proof being investigated, and not some Russian boogeyman. BTW, look at any video out there...you know that it was the Libtards and their retarded children (social justice warriors) who couldn't handle Trumps win and started burning cars, throwing things through business windows, beating up people who voted for Trump and all the rest......Again, there is video proof that Liberals are the dangerous ones and have already proven to be terrorists. Again, There is video proof of this everywhere...your Trump/terrorist theory...is yet another conspiracy theory that will not come to pass, because Patriots know how to behave, until provoked. Then you have made a mistake. Liberals are showing photos online of them porting guns etc. Doesn't matter, anyone can hold a gun and pose for a picture, it's when bullets are whizzing by that determines who whizzes in their pants. I have a feeling that were Liberals ever to have to deal with anyone fighting back...they would run like the feeble cowards they truly are. We shall see I suppose, until then we will all just sit back and laugh at Liberals and their active imaginations.
edit on 7-8-2017 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-8-2017 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   
It will never become a civil war because each of the two sides has a core made up of people who mostly just want to live quiet lives.

If the conservative side's fringe took up arms, they would quickly be denounced by the majority of that core, feel stupid, and end up surrendering themselves to the police. Just like the Ammon Bundy occupation:

en.wikipedia.org...

If the left side's fringe took up arms, they would have a riot for a day or two. We've already seen a few of those uprisings. Such as the Ferguson riots, or the riots after the Rodney King beatings. They quickly lose steam, fizzle and die. The left is incapable of the kind of organization and discipline needed for a sustained coup.

However, as the presidency loses credibility, each president feeling them self more and more isolated, unsupported by the other side of the aisle, and often threatened with impeachment the day they take office, America as a country will just keep getting weaker and weaker.

The leaders in Moscow and Beijing are patient. They can afford to be patient because their presidents are basically president for life.

Moscow almost certainly offered Trump assistance with the full, and deliberate intention of "leaking" the details of any help he accepted. Or creating a false leak, if he merely met with them and didn't accept any.

If there were any evidence to be had, the FSB would be meeting with and offering it to newspaper reporters of any and all major news organizations right now.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Breaking News: Trump Fans prove my point today as State of Emergency declared in Virginia.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Trump fan pages? Are there really such things?

Edit:
I did a quick search and no not really. There's a facebook page and another site with some kid and a pack of role playing game cards so I'm not sure about that one.
edit on 8122017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The_Donald and 4Chan being big hubs for extremist fans.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The Trump supporters plan to stay there till tomorrow, even after the declared state of emergency.
These are the men we should be scared about, the ones who do want to go out onto the streets and terrorize their own country.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
A Trump Fanatic/White Supremacist Terrorist plows into crowd with car.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Waiting for info on the suspect.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Looks like the radical part of his fan base is going to be labeled terrorists under the law.

Illinois Senate passes measure calling for neo-Nazis to be classified as terror groups

The Illinois Senate on Sunday approved a resolution calling for police to categorize neo-Nazi groups as terrorist organizations, according to the Chicago Tribune.

The measure came as a response to Saturday's violence at a white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Va., during which one person died and scores more were injured.

“It is vital that we stand in total opposition to the hatred, bigotry and violence displayed by the white nationalist and neo-Nazi groups in Charlottesville this past weekend,” said state Sen. Don Harmon (D), who sponsored the measure.

thehill.com

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join