It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump fans. A new terrorist threat.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I was referring to the Fox news talking head, Savage

What ? Michael Savage on Fox ? You were kidding , right ? Damn , I hope so .

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: joshysway
So, they'll go down with the captain, but just how far do you guys think they'll take it? Full on terrorism? Do we get to label them Domestic Trumpian Terrorists?

Whoa dude. I am in no way a "domestic terrorist" because of how I voted!?
lol ...what, they didn't offer you any koolaid? I will have that looked into

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava

originally posted by: joshysway
So, they'll go down with the captain, but just how far do you guys think they'll take it? Full on terrorism? Do we get to label them Domestic Trumpian Terrorists?

Whoa dude. I am in no way a "domestic terrorist" because of how I voted!?
lol ...what, they didn't offer you any koolaid? I will have that looked into

Sorry. You should have vote how they told you to.

Because you disobeyed and didn't vote for Hillary, you are now a terrorist.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That's right. If you don't like a candidate you're a terrorist.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

No. Only if we don't think like the leftist authoritarians.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

And only if we don't think like the rightist authoritarians.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Funny. I'm not in a thread calling you a terrorist.

Yet you are!

edit on 6-8-2017 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: joshysway

This is one of the most ridiculous things i have heard in recent years.Antifa are not Trump supporters,everyone knows That,geez

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

That brings up a good point. There is no right leaning power in control for either party.

Also those of us in the middle like neither of those, and the ones you think love the right wing authoritarians are merely confused as to who is telling the truth. They are simply searching for an answer to the fact criminal racketeering is here in our gov and that most every single one of those claiming with their whole heart that they are right, are in practice supporting the wrong LEFT. Along with the Dem's.......

The ones in both party's who want freedom for all and fiscal responsibility are shunned soundly and those of us in the middle are treated as 'right wing nutjobs'. The Trump train was in fact the only game in town thanks to the rigging of the primary in the D party.

You get animated loudmouths to run for office who speak their mind when the soft spoken keep lying to us. The loudmouth POTUS we have happens to be for America and is winning me over. No, i didn't say he is perfect.

edit on 6-8-2017 by Justoneman because: ETA

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I remember when all the Trumpsters were threatening civil war, bloodshed, and violence if their radioactive turnip in chief didn't win. So it wouldn't be much of a stretch to imagine them going terrorist . However, even that might be too difficult for them, since pulling off a terror attack would require them getting off their fat asses and stop watching Faux News for 10 minutes.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

No snowflake, we didn't threaten a damn thing if the orange one lost. But by all means, carry on with your delusional thoughts.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

i think these people don't have enough brain cells (even all together) to be able to organize in such a way that they will ever be anything more than blustering farts in the wind.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

originally posted by: Mike.Ockizard
a reply to: markosity1973

People disgusted with made-up BS stories to base their BS posts on are the problem. Gotcha.

Denial is not just a river in Egypt you know right?

Just saying.....

Source?

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

No snowflake, we didn't threaten a damn thing if the orange one lost. But by all means, carry on with your delusional thoughts.

Try again, Trumpkin.

www.washingtonpost.com... -bb29-bf2701dbe0a3_story.html?utm_term=.77adc76f0881

www.latimes.com...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.latimes.com...

www.bostonglobe.com... OcfH8VdeK9UdsM/story.html

And I could go on and on. There are also the many election threads here on ATS pretty much cheering on or threatening the same.

But, like anything Trumpkins say, I take with a grain of salt. All huff, no brains. Like Alex Jones, a prime example of the subspecies.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Terrorist attack yesterday, can we guess from what group?

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ilikenotebooks

i think these people don't have enough brain cells (even all together) to be able to organize in such a way that they will ever be anything more than blustering farts in the wind.

Pretty much my take. I do think that some might go full blown terrorist, but most will just continue to rant and rave on twitter like their Hair Furor so loves.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The Establishment will take full control "by any means necessary". If it means labeling decent, law-abiding citizens, who just happen to disagree with their power-lust, as terrorists, then that's what they will do. It's sad that some Americans are manipulated and even aide the corrupt system, but such is the world we live.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
If Russia did help Trump win, it was only because of exposing and helping to advertise Hillary's CORRUPTION. And this does not violate any election laws. But even this didn't happen enough to sway voters.

Funny how democrats will try to demonize the exposure of corruption as a bad thing to be punished. (Only when the corruption is someone else's.)

Now the majority of voters will make sure the democrat party is nothing more than a foot stool to rest their feet upon for eternity.

The democrat party, a bunch of sin loving, murderer supporting garbage without a smidgen of virtue or humanity, except that which they dictate to others, be.

edit on 6-8-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
So this means there are currently over 62 million terrorists in the US right then. In 2020 I am sure that will rise to 70 million plus after his 4 years in office. Don't worry, unlike the DNC, we are going after the 'real terrorists' in this country.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
More coverage on the terrorist attack. When people ask who would actually commit these terrorist acts, look no further. No it won't be 62 million commiting terrorism, but it will be a few dozens to start with.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join