It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump fans. A new terrorist threat.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The biggest threat is from the "Operation Gladio" system put in place by Obama.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
Where does this stuff come from? Is there a secret liberal group just thinking up stupid ways to insult Trump supporters?

Several groups actually.

Seems legit

link   
Trump's Flirtation with Violence.

But this, too, may be changing. James Buchal, a Republican politician in Oregon, suggested in May that Republicans should hire right-wing militia groups as security guards during Republican rallies. These gun-toting extremists, whose idea of patriotism is to regard the federal government as the enemy, are different from 1930s Brownshirts only in name. All that is needed for a politics of institutionalized violence is for such people to be given official license to unleash their most brutal impulses.

link   

originally posted by: Mike.Ockizard
a reply to: joshysway

...says the CIA schill an hour ago... Fail

By acting like that, you are being part of the problem.

Maybe the OP might be a little dramatic, but the starting point for everyone in the USA is admission there is a problem instead of name calling all the time.

Your fellow Americans need not be your enemies. You all need to start at the grass roots level and reach out across the divide to one another. You will find that despite many ideological differences you still have much in common. Like the fact you are all suffering the consequences of totally uncontrolled capitalism greed that has seen the rich in your country betray and kill off the middle class (who are the nice people BTW) in order to reap greater profit.

And as for the boogeyman known as Russia? Well, you guys could learn a lot from them. Because of forced isolation through all those ridiculous sanctions Congress keeps imposing, the Russian economy is actually becoming stronger and Russian job growth is doing well because Russia is becoming self reliant again instead of all this needless global trade.

edit on 5-8-2017 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

So a talking head for the right finally said something utterly stupid

Finally? Savage has been pulling gems like that out of his ass for years, but now suddenly OP wants us to take him seriously?

The lulz are strong here.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Yeah, that's pretty typical of Savage to say that stuff though.

Do you have anything showing that a significant amount of people actually agree with him though???

Because Savage, like many other Conservative Radio Propagandists are always talking about some new Civil War based on their delusional hatred of so many things happening around them that they start promoting the idea.

Posting several articles, didn't want to lump them up into one post and have them disregarded at once. But the thing that really drives the point home, is the man in charged, and his willingness towards inciting violence in order to feed his ego.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Operation Gladio was made in 1956. I'm pretty sure Obama wasn't a part of it.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Operation Gladio was made in 1956. I'm pretty sure Obama wasn't a part of it.

Don't you know? Obama is all powerful dictator.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Apparently a time traveler too.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Wow, this thread was a total failure.

You should all be pissed and request your few minutes of life back, smh.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

The thing is that there are quite a few Right Winger Radio Hosts and Religious Talking heads that have been saying that stuff for a while. They all talk about a new Civil War whenever they aren't talking about how Incredible Trump is and how Smart and Clever he is or my favorite how he was Chosen by God Himself to save America. They talk about how there will be a huge uprising against those who oppose Trump because they're also opposing God's Will. All kinds of BS comes out of these people's mouths daily. I know because I get a kick out of watching them and listening to them.

Now, don't get me wrong. You're not completely off track here in your theory. Those guys are saying that stuff all the time. There are also those who believe and repeat it too. So there is some degree of potential that some might actually go and do it should things start down that path.

However, I don't think it's actually that many who are that committed to such things. There are those who say it publicly because they like to talk big sh*t and scare people. Then there are those who like to repeat that stuff because they feel it makes them interesting and they get some attention. But most people are just not that reactionary or just plain stupid and self destructive.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Wow, this thread was a total failure.

You should all be pissed and request your few minutes of life back, smh.

Do you have any idea how many minutes of my life has been wasted here reading things far more ridiculous than this?? I would actually hate to know that answer myself, but I'm sure it's a lot. Way more than I think is healthy I'm sure.

This thread alone is only a drop in a very large bucket that I will never get back at this point.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

If civil war breaks out, there will be the blood of innocents running in your streets.

AS I read the extreme sites like 4chan, It won't be a civil war, It will be a race war with people of color as the scapegoats.

The obsessive absolute hatred of Obama on this very site could be evidence of these pervasive attitudes.

edit on 5-8-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
For duality sake, here is an article that actually blames the other side for future violence from HIS supporters. And they're right, the left and MSM, especially CNN, can be blamed for the climate too. Hell, they can be blamed for Donald winning.

Donald Trump is keeping the lid on internal American violence and preventing civil war

Donald Trump promised to give ordinary Americans their country back, if Trump is removed from office, they will have clear evidence of an open conspiracy to take what they view as the genuine representative of that country away.

If the American left and neo-con right wants to vindicate every so-called right-wing conspiracy theorist, then remove Trump from office, if the American left and neo-con right wants to see what a Constitutionally “well armed militia” looks like, then remove Trump from office, if the American left and neo-con right wants to see what a genuine protest movement looks like, one that will easily spiral into a riot, then remove Trump from office.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

The thing is that there are quite a few Right Winger Radio Hosts and Religious Talking heads that have been saying that stuff for a while. They all talk about a new Civil War whenever they aren't talking about how Incredible Trump is and how Smart and Clever he is or my favorite how he was Chosen by God Himself to save America. They talk about how there will be a huge uprising against those who oppose Trump because they're also opposing God's Will. All kinds of BS comes out of these people's mouths daily. I know because I get a kick out of watching them and listening to them.

Now, don't get me wrong. You're not completely off track here in your theory. Those guys are saying that stuff all the time. There are also those who believe and repeat it too. So there is some degree of potential that some might actually go and do it should things start down that path.

However, I don't think it's actually that many who are that committed to such things. There are those who say it publicly because they like to talk big sh*t and scare people. Then there are those who like to repeat that stuff because they feel it makes them interesting and they get some attention. But most people are just not that reactionary or just plain stupid and self destructive.

I think the one difference here, and any other time in history, is that people can actually come together and plan out events through the internet, and their message get's spread though the news unintentionally. One of the reasons why ISIS has been so successful.
I will agree that the number of people willing to do something, is extremly low, perhaps in the 1-2 percent. But 1-2 percent out of the 325 million is still a lot. And all you need is for one incident to be broadcasted live thought the web to push others with similar mental states to move.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: RazorV66

Fox News and Jeanine Pirro disagree with you.
Fox News’ Jeanine Pirro loudly warns there will be an ‘uprising’ if any Trump family members are indicted

If Pres. Trump himself is indicted or brought up on Articles of Impeachment, will Trump Fans resort to their 2nd Amendment rights?

Against who?

Soro's Libtards, Progressives and Democrats! Oh my!

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Hmm.
A thread making a prediction on a prediction in order to insult Trump voters.
I have to hand it to you OP, I thought the prediction of Trump actually being removed as President was wishful thinking to appease the frustration at losing an election, but it takes a certain flair to move past that long shot and onto smearing Trump supporters for something they haven't done in response to something that hasn't happened.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

This is true. The internet and quick and open communication has allowed for the speedy transmission of stupidity to and from everyone. This is a problem too. People seem to seek out and self radicalize themselves into some false set of ideas much more easily now.

This is the major problem of propaganda and a large populous which is nowhere near prepared in deprogramming or fighting such an information war. Especially not by themselves.

So that's why I say what you're talking about might be possible, but I just think it's unlikely. For one thing, people would have to be much more uncomfortable than they are now here in the US. Most of that kind of talk here is about ego inflation but when it came down to actually strapping up and heading off down the road to some final showdown, most those same people would just say home and b*tch and complain and internalize that misguided hate even more then play some video games or watch TV.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

That saddens me.

Have we regressed so much as a species that we are back to hatred because of skin colour?

The only thing for anyone to hate us dangerous ideology. And that transcends race, but pollutes religion.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

a reply to: windword

Another interesting question is let's suppose that Trump is removed from power and his supporters do riot as a result. Who is their target going to be exactly??? Do they even know or have one???

Because so far "the enemy" is defined in very general terms as "The Left", "The MSM", "Leftists, Progressives, etc." and even some on the Right who are too weak or sellouts.

So if they take up arms, where's the target??? You think they'll organize and seek out actual Gov. officials or media personalities or other organizations or perhaps Soros himself??

Or just act like maniacs and target the neighbor down the road who they don't like because they drive an electric car, or the alleged feminist across the street, or the guy down the block who they think might be gay or an Obama supporter???

Just like any other protest, they'll take to streets in all major cities and march on the Washington Mall. They'll rail against the (corrupt) establishment or the military coup that they believe has usurped the presidency.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join