It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump fans. A new terrorist threat.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Absolutely. But both parties are a reflection of each other. And while they have different goals, we have learned they will both go to the mud to win.
That's doesn't make one group better than the other. And that people are willing to identify their entire person with someone who they have never even met, or will ever meet, is the real American tragedy.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

We have seen nothing but leftist terrorist attacks in riots, against free speech, burning cars, looting.

I find it funny that if you disagree with the anti-freedom crowd you're labeled a terrorist.

Sounds lie Venezuela to me.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: joshysway

I agree, both sides are ready to shoot it out.

Doubtful. By and large, when it comes time for metal to meet meat, people aren't going to do anything.

Sure, we'll continue to see stuff in the news about Antifa hitting people with bike locks and smashing store windows because reasons; we'll also probably see stuff about some ultra conservative shooting up an abortion clinic.

But I strongly, strongly doubt it's going to descend in to some kind of widespread, massive conflict.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Hmmmm not sure if serious or completely crazy idea.

Personally, I'd like to think they will self destruct.

The ridiculous amount of divisive threads on these boards is way out of hand.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: joshysway
a reply to: mOjOm

Quoted wrong person! But yes. Articles and support coming!

Ok let me rephrase it.....you don't need to look any farther the THE Leftist cult for signs of terrorism.
Trump supporters are not terrorists.
It's just another bullsh!t attack on Trump and his supporters.

Yeah, we understood you the first time. You've made your opinion clear. It's not hard to follow.

However, we're still waiting for the OP to present his evidence in support of his claims. You're opinion has the same weight as his at the moment and neither are really worth anything until supported by evidence.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
LOL... What an idiot.. LOl

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Is starting to see a willingness from Anti-Trumpers to be violent as a desperate resort. If Trump were to stay, and somehow go full on totalitarian, then we would be facing a potential violent opposition. It's all circumstancial, and both sides are ready.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: joshysway
a reply to: Gryphon66

Is starting to see a willingness from Anti-Trumpers to be violent as a desperate resort. If Trump were to stay, and somehow go full on totalitarian, then we would be facing a potential violent opposition. It's all circumstancial, and both sides are ready.

Well, I disagree as to scale I think. Shamrock above had a good point. The great majority of us will be in our homes waiting out any local upswings in violence, which will be limited in scope, probably.

However, it is the absolutist position that it's "That Side" or "This Side" causing the problems ... that is the real problem.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Please provide the source "Trump fan pages". I'd need to see this to beleive it. Fans typically are rabid and reluctant to admit they were wrong.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Keep seeing What?? Can you share one of these fans that has seen or admits the collusion myth is true???

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Fox News and Jeanine Pirro disagree with you.
Fox News’ Jeanine Pirro loudly warns there will be an ‘uprising’ if any Trump family members are indicted

If Pres. Trump himself is indicted or brought up on Articles of Impeachment, will Trump Fans resort to their 2nd Amendment rights?

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

The biggest problem is that you the people are becoming so polarised.

The liberal thinkers were going completely rogue with their plans to kill off God and their amoral theological ideology.

The conservatives were pushed so far and so hard that they seized power are now staging a backlash that is only just starting to gear up.

The big danger you all face is that constitutional right to bear arms. Not gonna comment on what I think of it, but I will point out that it means your citizenry are well armed and ready / able to form militia groups.

If civil war breaks out, there will be the blood of innocents running in your streets.
edit on 5-8-2017 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

...says the CIA schill an hour ago... Fail

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Fox News and Jeanine Pirro disagree with you.
Fox News’ Jeanine Pirro loudly warns there will be an ‘uprising’ if any Trump family members are indicted

If Pres. Trump himself is indicted or brought up on Articles of Impeachment, will Trump Fans resort to their 2nd Amendment rights?

Against who?

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Notice I will only use references up to a few weeks ago, as circumstances change. Trump could very well be removed, and calm his supporters in order to prevent something tragic, but let's be real.

Savage: "There Will Be Civil War In This Country" If Trump Taken Down

If the left succeeds in its effort to remove President Trump from office or renders him virtually powerless, America’s working class – the “Eddies and Ediths” – will revolt, warned author and nationally syndicated talk-radio host Michael Savage.

Referring to a 1939 novel, Savage told his listeners Friday that “The Day of the Locust” will come and people will “resort to mob violence” when they “are finally aware of the fact that they’ve been tricked by their society, and that no matter how hard they work as middle class people” they are denied.

“That is what’s going to happen in this country,” Savage said. “You have not yet seen mob violence in this country. You’ve seen some mob violence instigated by George Soros’ mobs. … But you haven’t seen the thing I’m telling you is coming in this country. You haven’t seen the ‘Day of the Locust’ yet.”

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Another interesting question is let's suppose that Trump is removed from power and his supporters do riot as a result. Who is their target going to be exactly??? Do they even know or have one???

Because so far "the enemy" is defined in very general terms as "The Left", "The MSM", "Leftists, Progressives, etc." and even some on the Right who are too weak or sellouts.

So if they take up arms, where's the target??? You think they'll organize and seek out actual Gov. officials or media personalities or other organizations or perhaps Soros himself??

Or just act like maniacs and target the neighbor down the road who they don't like because they drive an electric car, or the alleged feminist across the street, or the guy down the block who they think might be gay or an Obama supporter???

link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
Where does this stuff come from? Is there a secret liberal group just thinking up stupid ways to insult Trump supporters?

Several groups actually.

link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
a reply to: seeker1963

The biggest problem is that you the people are becoming so polarised.

The liberal thinkers were going completely rogue with their plans to kill off God and their amoral theological ideology.

The conservatives were pushed so far and so hard that they seized power are now staging a backlash that is only just starting to gear up.

The big danger you all face is that constitutional right to bear arms. Not gonna comment on what I think of it, but I will point out that it means your citizenry are well armed and ready / able to form militia groups.

If civil war breaks out, there will be the blood of innocents running in your streets.

It's all fun and games till someone gets hurt?

That's my message to the political trolls who put their party before country and Constitution.

Only the survivors will get a trophy at the end of this mess, and I am quite sure they won't want the damn thing.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
So a talking head for the right finally said something utterly stupid... kind of like the civil war talk from the talking heads on the left after the election.

If us gun toting meat eating bible thumping right leaning people were a tenth as violent as we are regularly made out to be, there would be no political turmoil, we would have killed any that thought different.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Yeah, that's pretty typical of Savage to say that stuff though.

Do you have anything showing that a significant amount of people actually agree with him though???

Because Savage, like many other Conservative Radio Propagandists are always talking about some new Civil War based on their delusional hatred of so many things happening around them that they start promoting the idea.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join